Jim Rome Weighs in on Mayweather/Ortiz Fight & Pacquiao (video)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2011, 06:46 AM         #101
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

gotta love the coward lol
 09-20-2011, 06:52 AM         #102
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta love IDIOTS like YOU & their OPINIONS 100x more
 09-20-2011, 09:38 AM         #103
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money Mayweather the best welter since Ray Leonard!!
 09-20-2011, 09:42 AM         #104
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now that i think about it all makes sense pac is using every excuse he can find to not f!ght floyd mayweather he is completely scared to f!ght this man he know's money may will destroy him so he will do anything not to f!ght him ...so instead he'll f!ght cotto, margarito, etc move up in weight anything to not f!ght money may it's all clear to me know.... money may is feared in boxing just look when he retired the first time there wasnt anyone he could f!ght guys like cotto and paul williams and mosley at that time cmon they were all in their prime and were scared to death to f!ght pretty boy so he retired than he came back fought a few f!ghts and retired again guy just cant get a break everyone fears the man

MONey mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaayweather

the man strikes fear in other f!ghters i never seen anyone so feared in the ring... ali, ray robinson, hearns hagler chavez hopkins tyson, lewis, holyfield, ray l,

floyd like he said is the greatest f!ghter of all time how can anyone disagree 42-0 against the best competition its not his fault everyone ducks him
 09-20-2011, 10:36 AM         #105
no17hog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rome is right ......thats a first
 6 years ago '05        #106
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
The Jungle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #107
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Nate187um said:
Gotta love IDIOTS like YOU & their OPINIONS 100x more
please tell me ur not in the usaf. as dumb as ur sounding, theres no way u could have served in the same united states air force i served in.
 6 years ago '05        #108
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
Teddy Atlas breaking the whole thing down on Rome now. Probably the best analysis on all of this that I have heard since Saturday.
 09-20-2011, 12:37 PM         #109
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so b4 floyd knocked ortiz out he was risky, bigger, younger, stronger and could beat him

now its 'floyd hasnt fought a true opponent'
 6 years ago '06        #110
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
since floyd doesn't have the test excuse anymore, this n*gga floyd gonna say he won't f!ght pacman cus he's f!ghting his leftovers and he gets paid 100% and pacman only get pays 30%

the fear of pacman is strong in floyd.
 6 years ago '06        #111
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Seriously, Floyd fans what are you going to say when Pacquiao agrees to Random Blood and Urine and your boy still won't f!ght?
 09-20-2011, 12:53 PM         #112
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Facts>>>Opinions all day everyday

sorry idiots
 6 years ago '09        #113
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 TanstA! said:
Whens the last time Floyd fought a legitimate pound for pounder or a good stiff mandatory challenge? My dude wins belts and vacates them.
Marquez was #2 P4P..Mosley was P4P top 10, and was the true 147 champ.
You should know just as well as I do Floyd doesn't care about his legacy... if he does now it's cause of his age catching up.... these are his glory years and without any real glory f!ghts his legacy will always have a gap.
 6 years ago '09        #114
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 dehdeh23 said:
Seriously, Floyd fans what are you going to say when Pacquiao agrees to Random Blood and Urine and your boy still won't f!ght?
I thought he already did?
 6 years ago '10        #115
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 Michael 1987 said:
Floyd better f!ght him or he will be called a lil bi*ch forever.
NO he better f!ght him before they start saying pac is washed up.....gtfoh
 6 years ago '06        #116
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 xRapHeadx said:
I thought he already did?
Exactly, we went down this path before. What was Floyds last excuse? Too many legal problems? Yet, he still has all the same legal issues pending and then takes a f!ght with Ortiz?!? What about his legal problems?? Did they magically disappear? NOPE. If ya'll don't see he keeps making excuses your crazy.

When Pacquiao is done with Marquez and the 2 teams start negotiations again (officially) and Pacquiao agrees to Random Blood and Urine (which is expected) and your boy Floyd doesn't take the f!ght/ignores the calls for a f!ght/makes an excuse not to f!ght - What will you guys have to say for yourselves? NOTHING.

You better pray that he takes the f!ght or Floyd and his stans will be done.
 6 years ago '04        #117
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 TanstA! said:
Whens the last time Floyd fought a legitimate pound for pounder or a good stiff mandatory challenge? My dude wins belts and vacates them.

You should know just as well as I do Floyd doesn't care about his legacy... if he does now it's cause of his age catching up.... these are his glory years and without any real glory f!ghts his legacy will always have a gap.

One of the most skilled and smart f!ghters out of any year.... but he'll never be truly RESPECTED. he's paid though, that was his MAIN goal.... or maybe now it's changed? i hope so as a boxing fan.... but lets be real.
He's not respected by the casual fans. True fans of the sport respect him.
 6 years ago '05        #118
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I put this in another topic, but I'm gonna repost it here, because I don't understand, for the life of me, why Pacquiao gets such an easy ride and is said to f!ght everyone and Floyd gets hated on, when the facts show quite a different picture.

"And, as far as Mayweather handpicking opponents, how bout Pacquiao doing the same?

[video - click to view]

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Actually, I'll do better than wait. Of Pacquiao's last six wins, all six f!ghters have been coming off of losses.

Mosley was coming off a loss to Mayweather and a Draw against Mora.

Margarito was coming off of a loss to Mosley and a year+ off from the sport (he won a warm up f!ght, but c'mon).

Clottey was coming off a loss to Cotto.

Cotto was coming off a loss to Margarito (couple wins after, but still, Margarito had the most impressive win, taking his 0 away).

Hatton was coming off a loss to Mayweather (and a couple light wins after, but Mayweather had the impressive win when he took away Hatton's 0).

De La Hoya was coming off a loss to Mayweather.

So, please, Pacquiao fans, don't even try to bring up ducking and/or handpicking opponents when Pacquiao is just as bad for it as Mayweather is, if not worse."
 6 years ago '10        #119
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 961 961
How much do all you floyd & manny d!ckriders get paid to suck these dudes off?
 6 years ago '07        #120
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy