Jim Rome Weighs in on Mayweather/Ortiz Fight & Pacquiao (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 monrowe said:
i like some of the points being made here from some of you .... but i want the one guy saying he has being for years hearing may needed to f!ght other guys and name a few ... before pacman all he had been doing was f!ghting rank f!ghts... id say the only one people thoguht had a chance was zab because of speed. but id like to see at least 5 must f!ghts people said may needed for his legacy.
Not sure if your an avid boxing fan but here u go of top that I can think of..

Judah
Diego Corrales (rip)
Sharmba (i felt it happen too late)
Oscar De La Hoya
Mosley (most wanted it sooner)

The irony of the whole thing is to me he's always the heavy favorite going in so why did, and still the media hype it like he needs to f!ght these guys.

It's a couple of boxers i personally would like see Floyd f!ght just to shut them up from talking... One being amir Khan
 6 years ago '10        #42
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
i agree with jim
 6 years ago '08        #43
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 KnicksLost said:
ask Jose Luis Castillo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Im a fan of Floyd and I hate when ppl say that he can't be beat or throw 42-0 in other peoples face...how does a champion lose with a scorecard like this?

lol if jose luis castillo did that floyd imagine what the prime morales or barrera wouldve done to floyd.

Floyds resume is full of hypejobs.. he got destroyed by Castillo, who's the best f!ghter he's ever fought.

Mannys resume sh*ts on floyds.. real boxing heads know that.
 6 years ago '11        #44
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,867 | Props total: 3833 3833
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Not sure if your an avid boxing fan but here u go of top that I can think of..

Judah
Diego Corrales (rip)
Sharmba (i felt it happen too late)
Oscar De La Hoya
Mosley (most wanted it sooner)

The irony of the whole thing is to me he's always the heavy favorite going in so why did, and still the media hype it like he needs to f!ght these guys.

It's a couple of boxers i personally would like see Floyd f!ght just to shut them up from talking... One being amir Khan
Oscar & Mosley were way past their prime. Judah was lucky to get that f!ght. He wasnt

all that great IMO. judah overrated as hell ! Floyd needs to f!ght paq. It doesnt

matter if he stays undefeated. ppl will always remember he didnt f!ght paq.
 6 years ago '04        #45
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 1572 1572
Man Floyd keeping Pac relevant. When he beats him yall will stop talking like ya did with Oscar, Shane and Ricky.
 09-20-2011, 01:13 AM         #46
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd been a duck forever.... cotto, margarito, shane paul williams, he aint f!ght nobody .... pac..... i mean i think floyd will f!ght pac soon because he knows pac done f!ght everyone the last few years and he is wearing down floyd aint dumb he know he got a chance now
 6 years ago '07        #47
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 RustyLorcin said:
lol if jose luis castillo did that floyd imagine what the prime morales or barrera wouldve done to floyd.

Floyds resume is full of hypejobs.. he got destroyed by Castillo, who's the best f!ghter he's ever fought.

ya'll leaving out how they rematched and Castillo landed 23%
 09-20-2011, 01:14 AM         #48
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac keeping pac revelant buy beating the sh*t out of everyone guys money fought and the guys money was scared to f!ght lol owned
 09-20-2011, 01:24 AM         #49
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

RustyLorcin said:

*expires*
 09-20-2011, 01:27 AM         #50
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was funny the excuses they gave Oscar for losing to Floyd but the praise they gave pacroid for beating Oscar AFTER Floyd did it
 6 years ago '06        #51
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 arthurmack27 said:
if numbers dont lie, then heres a link of 20 boxers who never lost:
so by ur logic then these other 20 are also the greatest.
Owned.
 09-20-2011, 01:36 AM         #52
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is it no f!ghter can go in the ring and touch floyd?

how come no f!ghter goes in to the ring with Floyd and looks themselves?

& why does Floyd perform the same every single f!ght?
 6 years ago '10        #53
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 TanstA! said:
Whens the last time Floyd fought a legitimate pound for pounder or a good stiff mandatory challenge? My dude wins belts and vacates them.

You should know just as well as I do Floyd doesn't care about his legacy... if he does now it's cause of his age catching up.... these are his glory years and without any real glory f!ghts his legacy will always have a gap.

One of the most skilled and smart f!ghters out of any year.... but he'll never be truly RESPECTED. he's paid though, that was his MAIN goal.... or maybe now it's changed? i hope so as a boxing fan.... but lets be real.
Wait! What? Since when did it require skill to run around the ring and win by decisions?
 6 years ago '04        #54
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 CarlozRossi said:
Oscar & Mosley were way past their prime.
So I guess you don't remember everyone saying Oscar will give Floyd his first lost. Also he can't handle Oscar power... I guess everyone is out of their prime after Floyd beats them. We gonna act like mosley wasn't on performance enhancement drug during his so called prime but when off them with an even playing field Money owned this dude in the ring. Mosley vs margarito was a f!ght in which mosely was heavily favorite to lose but he dominated, then every1 oh Floyd got to f!ght mosely now to show hes not washed up.

When do Floyd get to use the excuse of being out of his prime. He take 21+ months off and comes back like nothing changed.

Just like every1 else yes I do want to see the pac f!ght but once he beats him a.ssuming it happens next, ppl will bring up berto

Or cotto who got tko'd by margarito, but was dominated by mosley
Also tko'd by pac

Last edited by killadre; 09-20-2011 at 02:01 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #55
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Legend88 said:
ya'll leaving out how they rematched and Castillo landed 23%
everyone's memory suddenly fails when it comes to the rematch

Like I said people just want to see him lose
 09-20-2011, 02:23 AM         #56
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:

thats real talk i remember watching this f!ght didnt know it was on youtube..... it also proves how much larry didnt hate flyod he was giving floyd more rounds in the beginning ..... 41-1

real talk
 09-20-2011, 02:25 AM         #57
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he beat him in the rematch and lost in the first f!ght......

41-1 real talk
 09-20-2011, 02:26 AM         #58
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
Why is it no f!ghter can go in the ring and touch floyd?

how come no f!ghter goes in to the ring with Floyd and looks themselves?

& why does Floyd perform the same every single f!ght?
castillo did it and should of won......

simple as that wake up kid
 09-20-2011, 02:31 AM         #59
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
he did not f!ght cotto, margarito or other guys either, that means nothing cause all these guys are defeated, before him or by guys that he defeated easy...

Floyd dont need nobody, if he retires tomorrow, he goes down as the best, everyone just wants him to f!ght everyone cause they want to see him lose!!!!

Shane was suppose to whoop Floyd, De La Hoya was suppose to stop Floyd, remember Hatton?

Common guys, stop hatting on greatness, that pure jealousy

are you a clown im talking about years ago cotto was undefeated money was scared to death i forget the excuse that time.... so yes all these guys just fought each other cause floyd was on his first retirement thats what money does when he knows he cant beat a guy he retires lol and comes back hoping the guys lost but ....... pac just keeps knocking niccas out lol
 09-20-2011, 02:34 AM         #60
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
ask Jose Luis Castillo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Im a fan of Floyd and I hate when ppl say that he can't be beat or throw 42-0 in other peoples face...how does a champion lose with a scorecard like this?

real talk!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy