Jim Rome Weighs in on Mayweather/Ortiz Fight & Pacquiao (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
mayweather should just go to the phillipines and f!ght that man. on some thrilla in manilla part 2 sh*t. beat dude up then nobody could say another word. Thing is if he did that and won them phillipines wouldnt let him out alive.
 6 years ago '04        #22
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 I'm The Dan said:
Bull-fu*king-sh*t. I guarantee. GUARANTEE! If Victor Ortiz would have gone in for the hug (the one Mayweather hugged him back) and instead of Ortiz backing up to get knocked out, Ortiz throws a right hook RIGHT AFTER hugging (not backing up at all) and knocked out Mayweather, you would be crying to anyone that cared.

I don't give a sh*t about boxing, because outside of people like Manny and Floyd, nobody matters, but that sh*t was ridiculous. I find it hilarious that people are fine with it too.

As for Floyd, his career will not be complete without a f!ght against Manny. I honestly think he's scared of Manny because his big reason is he thinks that Manny is roids. That directly correlates to fear for Floyd (whether Manny is on Roids or not). He knows Manny doesn't like needles, so he'll play that card over and over until people stop caring about the f!ght. Manny has already said that he will do the Olympic style testing which should be more than enough.

Floyd is ducking Manny and will continue to do it until A) He loses against some scrub [i.e., a Victor Ortiz type] and needs a big pay day against Manny while his name is still hot or B) He gets too old and realizes that if he loses, his fans will contribute it to that.

This f!ght should have happened two years ago when both were at the top of their game.
the bold words voids everything you typed.. casual boxing fans giving opinions
 6 years ago '08        #23
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
u guys are crazy. floyds legacy IS secure, BUT its not what he thinks or his d!ckriders thinks it is.
 6 years ago '10        #24
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
floyd legacy ain't sh*t till he f!ghts pacquiao

I don't giva fu*k what anybody says

If Floyd doesn't f!ght Pacquaio, 20 years from now you won't be able to mention his name in a barbershop without avoiding Pacquaio being mentioned.
 6 years ago '05        #25
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I don't understand his not wanting to f!ght pacquiao. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I think it would be an amazing f!ght. If Floyd is as confident as he says he is then he should go ahead and f!ght him to prove that he is the best. And if he loses, at least he can say he didn't go down like a punk. I honestly think that Mayweather can beat Pacquiao, it's unfortunate that he obviously doesn't think so, or else he would have fought him already.
 6 years ago '06        #26
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,232 | Props total: 1550 1550
He right May is a pus*y
 6 years ago '04        #27
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
he did not f!ght cotto, margarito or other guys either, that means nothing cause all these guys are defeated, before him or by guys that he defeated easy...

Floyd dont need nobody, if he retires tomorrow, he goes down as the best, everyone just wants him to f!ght everyone cause they want to see him lose!!!!

Shane was suppose to whoop Floyd, De La Hoya was suppose to stop Floyd, remember Hatton?

Common guys, stop hatting on greatness, that pure jealousy
 6 years ago '06        #28
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
rome droppin knowledge...money may dont want it with pac period..pac willing to take the tests now he still chirpin about nonsensical sh*t like leftovers and how much pac gettin paid..dont worry about pac's money and step up to the ring

n*ggas still defending this fraud??
 6 years ago '04        #29
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Dat n*gga87 said:
so we going to act like Floyd hasn't been hearing that whole "your legacy isn't complete till you beat this and that person" for the pass 10yrs then he beats them, but it still continues to some1 else. Money knows he will never get the credit he deserves at least while he's still alive.

damn_ryght said:
n*ggas still defending this fraud??
numbers don't lie

42-0
 6 years ago '04        #30
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
He doesn't want to f!ght him because there's a good chance he could lose to Pacman. Pacman has won the majority of his matches by KO at a higher percentage than Mayweather, but he's also taken draws and losses professionally. Money's got a legacy in that he's never lost as a pro, no one can deny that, but the reason people suggest he needs to f!ght Pacquiao is because all the greats have defined themselves by the marquee matches in their careers. In most if not all of his f!ghts, Mayweather's been the odds on favorite.
 6 years ago '10        #31
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Dat n*gga87 said:

numbers don't lie

42-0
 6 years ago '10        #32
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 miamisports said:
He doesn't want to f!ght him because there's a good chance he could lose to Pacman. Pacman has won the majority of his matches by KO at a higher percentage than Mayweather, but he's also taken draws and losses professionally. Money's got a legacy in that he's never lost as a pro, no one can deny that, but the reason people suggest he needs to f!ght Pacquiao is because all the greats have defined themselves by the marquee matches in their careers. In most if not all of his f!ghts, Mayweather's been the odds on favorite.
How is there a good chance he'll lose to Pacman? So what Pacman has won the majority of his matches by KO..

Manny has lost and Floyd hasn't. That's all!!! There ain't no blueprint to beating Floyd.
 6 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 DVJ78 said:
How is there a good chance he'll lose to Pacman? So what Pacman has won the majority of his matches by KO..

Manny has lost and Floyd hasn't. That's all!!! There ain't no blueprint to beating Floyd.
this....
 6 years ago '04        #34
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 DVJ78 said:

So whats the blueprint to beating Pac, a unanimous decision back in 05 by Morales, whom he beat twice after that, or his lost in 99 in the flyweight division...
 6 years ago '10        #35
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 tntitan said:
So whats the blueprint to beating Pac, a unanimous decision back in 05 by Morales, whom he beat twice after that, or his lost in 99 in the flyweight division...
This is the question I always ask people when they tell me they hope Pacman wins (even though you didn't tell me that)...

Who is the more skilled f!ghter...Floyd or Pacman?

Then I come back and ask....

Where was all the Pacman fans before the Oscar f!ght?

My n*gga Money been doing this sh*t for over a decade ya heard me?
Pac got knocked out twice at 105 and now he's eating n*ggas punches that's 150?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #36
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
 DVJ78 said:
This is the question I always ask people when they tell me they hope Pacman wins (even though you didn't tell me that)...

Who is the more skilled f!ghter...Floyd or Pacman?

Then I come back and ask....

Where was all the Pacman fans before the Oscar f!ght?

My n*gga Money been doing this sh*t for over a decade ya heard me?
Pac got knocked out twice at 105 and now he's eating n*ggas punches that's 150?

[pic - click to view]

if numbers dont lie, then heres a link of 20 boxers who never lost:
so by ur logic then these other 20 are also the greatest.

pacmans fans were reppin him when he was executing mexican LENGENDS at the lower weights.

get off the n*ggas nuts. ur dad would be ashamed to see his son on another mans nuts like u are.

and change ur avy. dwight isnt stupid enough to go there and ur team will forever suck d!ck, just like u.
 6 years ago '07        #37
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DVJ78 said:

ask Jose Luis Castillo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Im a fan of Floyd and I hate when ppl say that he can't be beat or throw 42-0 in other peoples face...how does a champion lose with a scorecard like this?

6 years ago '06        #38
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
I just want to see Mayweather f!ght. He's a gifted boxer. When he throws punches in bunches, it's a work of art. He was giving Ortiz a boxing lesson in the ring. I wouldn't mind seeing Mayweather f!ght Pacquiao or Sergio Martinez.
 6 years ago '05        #39
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
i like some of the points being made here from some of you .... but i want the one guy saying he has being for years hearing may needed to f!ght other guys and name a few ... before pacman all he had been doing was f!ghting rank f!ghts... id say the only one people thoguht had a chance was zab because of speed. but id like to see at least 5 must f!ghts people said may needed for his legacy.

but this protect youself at all times sh*t need to rest ....cus if it wasnt shady we wouldnt have to read excuses for it.

its should just be protect may at all times .. thats all hbo is going to do and fans are going to do . its bias in one of your prized commoedities and you got to take care of the money ...
 6 years ago '04        #40
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Just take me back to Pernell Whitaker days that was real boxers, mayweather is a bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago