Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Wasted said:
There is too many pointless fillers.

Season 4 so far to me is.

Ep 1 - timeline
Ep 2 Random fringe event
Ep 3 Random fringe event
Ep 4 Random fringe event
Ep 5 - Timeline
Ep 6 Random fringe event
Ep 7 - Timeline
Ep 8 Random fringe event
Ep 9 Random fringe event
Ep 10 Random fringe event
Ep 11 Random fringe event
Ep 12- Timeline
Ep 13 Random fringe event
Ep 14 Random fringe event

Exactly. I wish they would stop fukin around and just tell the story arc. Where the fu*k has Lincon gone?
 6 years ago '05        #162
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
And nobody can answer my last question. But why is Peter trying to go back "Home?"

The time line where he is now IS HOME. Walter is still Walter, Olivia is still Olivia expect they have Peter's memory deleted.

So where is Peter trying to go when he says home?
 6 years ago '05        #163
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Wasted said:
And nobody can answer my last question. But why is Peter trying to go back "Home?"

The time line where he is now IS HOME. Walter is still Walter, Olivia is still Olivia expect they have Peter's memory deleted.

So where is Peter trying to go when he says home?
Peter doesn't know that. He thinks he's from a 3rd timeline. I think he's going to start realizing what happens soon because of how the last episode ended.
 6 years ago '04        #164
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 n*gga123 said:
Exactly. I wish they would stop fukin around and just tell the story arc. Where the fu*k has Lincon gone?
they said it in the last episode his sister or someone had a baby and he went there
 6 years ago '04        #165
space
space
 A.G said:
I can make sense of the show, but it's just too convoluted and lacks a real focus. It seems like the writers are just piling on crap just for the hell of it, and we'll get a bunch of questions with half-assed answers a la Lost. Congrats to JJ Abrams for another show being a complete clusterfu*k. There's no wonder why the ratings of the show have gone down dramatically and FOX is unlikely to renew it.

They're rehashing a bunch of themes from the past for an episode or two and then completely neglecting it and going to a completely irrelevant topic like the Asian dude and the little girl with her drawings.

What about Nina and her relationship with Jones? What about her relationship with Olivia and why she's been gassing her? Did all of the shapeshifters just suddenly disappear after being all over the place only a handful of episodes ago? I guess they'll show a 2 second clip in the "Previously on Fringe" recap and it'll be all good.

I used to LOVE this show, but it has seriously fallen off. I don't even remember a show going from great to mediocre this precipitously. .

its not convoluted it all ties in remember when peter appeared then fringe events that couldnt have possibly happened without the energy surge from him reappearing happening like the scientist from last week

youve been watching from the beginning so you should be able to tell how everything is tying together
 6 years ago '04        #166
space
space
 jesusplay said:
this current orange timeline is self correcting because of peter and returning to the blue time line....whic makes me wonder if the orange was really another ducking universe to begin with
it appears it wasnt

like everyone thought at the end of last season it was the same world just if peter didnt exist
 6 years ago '05        #167
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 I'm The Dan said:
Peter doesn't know that. He thinks he's from a 3rd timeline. I think he's going to start realizing what happens soon because of how the last episode ended.
Peter does know because thats why he has knowledge of the shape shifter's and the observers.
 6 years ago '05        #168
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Wasted said:
Peter does know because thats why he has knowledge of the shape shifter's and the observers.
Yeah, as Blood Edge said, in Peter's mind it's easier to believe that he's just in another universe/timeline rather than he was deleted from his.

He's talking about getting back to his "timeline" all the time. If he thought this was his and he was just deleted, then he wouldn't be trying "to get home"

I'm sure later on he'll figure out what's happened and they'll move the story from there.
 6 years ago '07        #169
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Wasted said:
There is too many pointless fillers.

Season 4 so far to me is.

Ep 1 - timeline
Ep 2 Random fringe event
Ep 3 Random fringe event
Ep 4 Random fringe event
Ep 5 - Timeline
Ep 6 Random fringe event
Ep 7 - Timeline
Ep 8 Random fringe event
Ep 9 Random fringe event
Ep 10 Random fringe event
Ep 11 Random fringe event
Ep 12- Timeline
Ep 13 Random fringe event
Ep 14 Random fringe event

S1, S2, and S3 you could say the same thing.
 6 years ago '05        #170
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Wasted said:
If Peter knew the Universe he is currently in is his universe why would he be trying to go home?

He clearly doesn't realize that this is his universe.

I don't know how you guys are so confused. I was pissed at the beginning of the season because I thought they were skipping over some sh*t, but I feel they've really picked it up and have done a fine job explaining the current situation to the viewers.
 6 years ago '05        #171
space
space
 jesusplay said:

Season 3 just has been a.ss...hopefully it doesn't get canceled and the writers do some justice with another break.
Disagree about this season being bad. But on a better note, there are rumors circulating that there will be a 13 episode season 5 to wrap things up.
 6 years ago '07        #172
space
space
I would say Jones had been following Olivia and Peter. Set up a portal in the gas station somehow and Olivia walked right into the other universe without realizing a door was open to the other side.

Maybe reaching...
 6 years ago '07        #173
space
space
#FRINGE held a 1.1 rating in 18-49's but dropped to 2,992,000 viewers.
 6 years ago '04        #174
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
That episode
 6 years ago '05        #175
space
space
Solid episode. Can't wait for Walter to start getting his memories of Peter back. When that happens everyone from our Universe should snap back to the people they were in the original timeline and sh*t should get real.

I definitely like the characters in Universe A better in timeline A then in timeline B. We haven't even really got to know any of the characters in Universe B in timeline B other then Walternate, so I don't really have an opinion on them.

I actually thought this was a very good episode, above average for Fringe standards and I'm a huge fan of the show.

Walter at the mental institution talking about LSD and the capabilities of the human mind had me literally LOL'ing. Great camera work there, to. When the doctor says the guy currently thinks hes circling Venus and the camera flashes back to Walter hunched over with a crazy look in his eyes leaned in talking to the guy and he says "Ohhh, that's a lovely planet" I was .

Most under rated character on television.
 6 years ago '05        #176
space
space

I didn't see the scenes to next week because I downloaded it but

[video - click to view]

Gonna get some big answers about the Observers. I love those damn sequences where they are in eachothers minds and sh*t from earlier episodes.

Cannot WAIT for this episode.

02-21-2012, 03:22 AM         #177
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT sh*t LOOKS AMAZING!11 fu*k i am jacked up
 6 years ago '05        #178
space
space
Bump.
 6 years ago '04        #179
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I didn't see the scenes to next week because I downloaded it but

Gonna get some big answers about the Observers. I love those damn sequences where they are in eachothers minds and sh*t from earlier episodes.

Cannot WAIT for this episode.

see im amped about this but it could mean that they got some indication that the show is ending so they want to give us answers

do you remember that episode from either season 1 or 2 about the little boy that was locked in the sewer for a hundred years im sure thats where they come from some type of sensory deprivation
 6 years ago '09        #180
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
:cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy