Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Go up 3 posts...
Oh I still think it's dumb as fu*k that they did it the way they did (Fox, not the writers of Fringe). But now that it's here it should be dope.
 6 years ago '11        #122
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
Man fu*k fox and the world series real talk........

But I'm so glad its almost back on the air :)
 6 years ago '07        #123
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,660 | Props total: 4410 4410
Can definitely see this episode was supposed to be the fall mid-season finale...
 6 years ago '07        #124
space
space
HOLY SH*T...
 6 years ago '05        #125
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
First, screw them for their lame Nissan Leaf commercial during the show. If we got to watch that sh*t, cut some commercials out and give us more show. Pisses me off when they do this lame sh*t in the middle of the show. Peter: "It's still 40 miles away!!!" Olivia: "We still have plenty of energy left!"

As for the episode, it was alright for the most part. Anyone actually expect them to k!ll off Olivia? Yeah, me neither. Walternate is a good dude, so that's pretty cool. Olivia still looking good... even Peter's mom got a little something going on. Honestly, would it be weird if you nailed your "different universe" Mom?

6 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 all3rd said:
So Alt Walter now good
The 4th version of Walter we have met, yes!

I'm The Dan said:
As for the episode, it was alright for the most part. Anyone actually expect them to k!ll off Olivia? Yeah, me neither.
Olivia does die, you have already seen Walternate from the Red universe k!ll her. Peter saw in the S3 finale, she dies in 2021. So maybe she must die of a gunshot wound in all universes? Doesn't necessarily mean it happens sooner rather than later.

Characters on shows die and we are working with Fox here...

Anyone think Nina from the 3rd universe is a shapeshifter Jones sent over to infiltrate that universe. Having access to Massive Dynamics would be huge!
 6 years ago '07        #127
space
space
 jesusplay said:
Olivia dying will prob be the series finale.

and wtf ? Jones is trying to end both worlds??? he is the only other guy to make the tech to travel between worlds.

and who the fu*k shot the cone head n*gga
I do believe in the finale a version of Olivia will die in one of the universes. Will it be the original Olivia, I doubt it since we have already seen she dies in 2021.

Jones has really always been trying to destroy both worlds in my opinion. He was always trying to prove to Bell he was special and was his best protege.

September didn't necessarily get shot, it could be foreshadowing to how Olivia will die in all timelines (getting shot). I remember August had no problems catching bullets and avoiding being shot when he kidnapped the girl that he made important. With that said I also could see September taking a bullet for Olivia in the 2021 timeline to make her important. Or possibly the Observers k!lled September because he never erased Peter completely.

-----

FRINGE came back at the same 1.1 18-49 rating that it ended with. 2,888,000 viewers.

Fox president said that “We have no plans to give viewers closure this season because we expect the series to continue.” This may be a positive statement to the fans because it's telling us they may make a good enough budget deal with FOX to have the show run for ONE more season or that they plan to have the show transfer to ANOTHER network. So FRINGE's future is very uncertain. If the ratings were a tad higher, it would be a big boost but at this rate, coming back from a hiatus and we only score a 1.1, a climb is rating doesn't look too good. It could be possible, miracles do happen.

J. J. Abrams also said he's hopeful that the show will get fifth season "if not on Fox, maybe somewhere else."
 6 years ago '05        #128
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
The 4th version of Walter we have met, yes!

Olivia does die, you have already seen Walternate from the Red universe k!ll her. Peter saw in the S3 finale, she dies in 2021. So maybe she must die of a gunshot wound in all universes? Doesn't necessarily mean it happens sooner rather than later.

Characters on shows die and we are working with Fox here...

Anyone think Nina from the 3rd universe is a shapeshifter Jones sent over to infiltrate that universe. Having access to Massive Dynamics would be huge!
I'm talking about Olivia; the real Olivia. My Olivia. Not these impostors from other universes.
 6 years ago '06        #129
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
the other olivia is ugly as hell
 6 years ago '04        #130
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 Aleandroid said:
the other olivia is ugly as hell

The Olivia in the alternate universe is mad s3xy with the dark hair

Last edited by A.G; 01-14-2012 at 11:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #131
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 A.G said:
The Olivia in the alternate universe is mad s3xy with the dark hair
Disagree. I like the Olivia with blonde hair. Blonde hair and green eyes...
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm talking about Olivia; the real Olivia. My Olivia. Not these impostors from other universes.
She dies in 2021 from gunshot wound by Walternate (red version)...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #133
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
She dies in 2021 from gunshot wound by Walternate (red version)...

but...but... that was a different reality now that Peter doesn't really exist right? things have changed!!! Olivia!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #134
space
space
Its crazy how most of the actors have played 4 different characters, but its not like they are COMPLETELY different lol....

I think it was someone in this thread that predicted that Jones dude would still be alive in this new alt. universe, nice call.

I called that the watchers would be coming soon they left them out of a half season on purpose to make the mid-season finale extra spicy.

I think they are either gonna k!ll one of the Olivias off or maybe that was the beginning of the final story arc and she dies in all universes....
 6 years ago '04        #135
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
i think i need to rewatch this whole show it so much stuff from the first 2 seasons i forgot that relevent to what going on now
 6 years ago '07        #136
space
space
The return of Dr. Jones tonight...
 6 years ago '04        #137
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
i look at it like this walternate is good because peter died while walter tried to save him and didnt become obsessed with trying to get his son back

hers my question so with out peter existing there plan was always to switch out high level people

but why wouldnt the fringe people from the original universe know about him escaping from the prison in germany im pretty sure it wasnt peter who figured that one out
 6 years ago '06        #138
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
this show is confusing the heck out of me.

and why the hell is olivia so ugly with with red hair?
 6 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
why wouldnt the fringe people from the original universe know about him escaping from the prison in germany im pretty sure it wasnt peter who figured that one out
They did know, what are you talking about? How do you think they knew they needed a door stop and Peter closed the portal, cutting Jones in half?
 6 years ago '11        #140
space
space
I don't like Dirty Broyles sh*t irks me.....

So is Nina like carrying on some evil legacy of Bell's or what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy