Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2011, 02:49 AM         #101
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ph8te said:
He plays the character that has been given to him. He is supposed to be stiff and unemotional, much like Olivia was for the 1st few seasons.
That's true. I rarely watch series with typical formula television characters, so i gotta start trying to ameliorating that because the writing on the show is in fairly solid and is inspirited by The X-Files without the atmosphere.

Walter Bishop stay making someone jot down vocab.

Ph8te said:
If you haven't seen the 1st season whoa. You're in for a treat lol. The end of the season was maybe one of the best season endings that I can remember outside of Dexter 2 seasons ago.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #102
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 jesusplay said:
I don't remember seeing the statue of liberty in amber...the cross point between the worlds is still their to my knowledge where this season began and the last one ended.
Look at this picture...on the table the statue is covered in Amber.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #103
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Look at this picture...on the table the statue is covered in Amber.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #104
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
Good little cliffhanger at the end of last nights episode. Going to be a long wait until Jan for a new episode.
 11-20-2011, 02:40 AM         #105
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #106
space
space
I am fairly certain Nina was giving Olivia Cortexiphan making Olivia to be the perfect soldier, to have no fear.

Just some ideas...

Olivia is the Amber universes "Peter". Their first human from another universe, and this is why she needs to get the Cortexiphan ... to squash her knowledge, memory, ability

Olivia was either taken, or appeared, from the blue universe as a young girl. The same as she appeared to Walternate when she was a girl in the previous timeline, perhaps she appeared to Nina, Walter, Bell in THIS timeline over here. So in the previous universes ... she went from Blue to Red. In THIS one, she went from Blue to Amber.

Friday nights episode featured Massive Dynamic as pawns of the military.

I think ZFT was the militarized experimental version of MD's technology. There has always been a connection between Jones and Bell. We thought that Jones worked for Bell and was going to k!ll him.

What if Bell worked for JONES?

Bell could have turned on whoever he was working with, removed Walter's brain, locked down Massive Dynamic and escaped to another universe to get away from whatever it is that we don't know about yet.

"I've seen history repeat itself enough times to know..." - William Bell
 11-22-2011, 04:36 PM         #107
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walter Bishop put his bratty smart a.ss son in placed in this episode (S01 E05).
 6 years ago '07        #108
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Could it be they saw Peter because he was basically forced from one timeline and the results are he's being forced into another? Just a thought
 6 years ago '04        #109
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
doesn't matter the portal between worlds is still on Ellis island, in the same spot as the 2 universes from season 3...

this show is losing something....why haven't we seen the observers?...this whole season is starting to feel like a flier to set up for more seasons, if it doesn't get canceled first.
The observer is in every episode, it's the "where's Waldo" of the show. Don't worry there will be Observer episodes in the future ;).
 6 years ago '04        #110
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I am fairly certain Nina was giving Olivia Cortexiphan making Olivia to be the perfect soldier, to have no fear.

Just some ideas...

Olivia is the Amber universes "Peter". Their first human from another universe, and this is why she needs to get the Cortexiphan ... to squash her knowledge, memory, ability

Olivia was either taken, or appeared, from the blue universe as a young girl. The same as she appeared to Walternate when she was a girl in the previous timeline, perhaps she appeared to Nina, Walter, Bell in THIS timeline over here. So in the previous universes ... she went from Blue to Red. In THIS one, she went from Blue to Amber.

Friday nights episode featured Massive Dynamic as pawns of the military.

I think ZFT was the militarized experimental version of MD's technology. There has always been a connection between Jones and Bell. We thought that Jones worked for Bell and was going to k!ll him.

What if Bell worked for JONES?

Bell could have turned on whoever he was working with, removed Walter's brain, locked down Massive Dynamic and escaped to another universe to get away from whatever it is that we don't know about yet.

"I've seen history repeat itself enough times to know..." - William Bell
There are still 2 Olivia's however so this wouldn't work. The headaches she was complaining about were from the injections, I don't think they are cortexiphan. IMO they are shots that prevent her abilities from coming out. This is why she is the most normal of the bunch.
 6 years ago '04        #111
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
ya'll notice that they're redoing cases?

invisible dude was a case back in season 3
I think we discussed this before. The producers have said that we will be seeing similarities between the previous seasons and this one. Since Peter was not involved many of the cases we saw in past seasons never happened.
 6 years ago '05        #112
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
What was up with Peter giving him those glasses at the end?

I'm sure it's obvious, something from a past episode, but I couldn't place my finger on the significance of it.
 6 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
What was up with Peter giving him those glasses at the end?

I'm sure it's obvious, something from a past episode, but I couldn't place my finger on the significance of it.
Maybe to help him look more professional and not as nerdy with what he was currently wearing. I think Peter realizes the Olivia in this timeline doesn't have any emotions for him at all and treats him as a Fringe event.

Peter can see the chemistry between Olivia and Lincoln. He is trying to play matchmaker?
 6 years ago '05        #114
space
space
Yeah I picked up that much, I just thought there was more significance to THOSE glasses in particular. When he handed him the box, I thought it was gonna end up being some gift he got for Olivia in the old timeline that she loved, and he was giving it to that guy to get him and Olivia to be happy.

On that note, though. How uncomfortable would you be going to a parallel universe and bullsh*tting with the guy who is fu*king almost an exact replica of your wife/long term girlfriend. It'd be incredibly hard not to be angry and/or jealous, almost as if your girl was cheating on you and the guy was insulting you by fu*king your girlfriend, but nobody is actually doing anything wrong.

I'd still lay in bed at night at my universe next to my wife and be stuck thinkin that other dude was fu*king my wife .
 6 years ago '11        #115
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
I am just now finding out I have to wait until January!

I think they didn't do watcher stuff on purpose but they will come into play somehow with Peter trying to get things back to normal
 6 years ago '07        #116
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I am just now finding out I have to wait until January!

I think they didn't do watcher stuff on purpose but they will come into play somehow with Peter trying to get things back to normal
The next episode, #8, was supposed to be the fall finale, but because of the World Series it was pushed back.
 6 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
The next episode, #8, was supposed to be the fall finale, but because of the World Series it was pushed back.
Which is dumb as fu*k. Why couldn't they just air it tomorrow?
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
New promo, spoilers below...

HE'S BACK!!!

Thank you Fringe writers for bringing back David Robert Jones! He is the best villain on Fringe!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #119
space
space
The first episode was supposed to be the midseason finale so it should be a dope episode.
 6 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
The first episode was supposed to be the midseason finale so it should be a dope episode.
Go up 3 posts...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy