Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Drake- Iím Upset
393 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11133 11133
 Reppindaburghh said:


Because game 6 of the world series got postponed till tomorrow, if St. Louis wins tomorrow night there will be a fu*king game 7 on Friday and Fringe will be delayed AGAIN till next Friday.

Way to fu*king go, Fox.
*flies to St. Louis and poisons Chris Carpenter
 7 years ago '11        #82
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11133 11133
fu*king rally squirrel k!lled our dreams of watching Fringe tonight
 7 years ago '05        #83
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
Back on tonight, fellas.



First Friday I'm not going out in quite some time, unless something changes last minute.

Glad I have Fringe to hold me over.

 7 years ago '05        #84
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
 7 years ago '05        #85
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
 Ghostface Wu said:
Fox is such a joke. There is only 2 more episodes until a 2 month break occurs. So episode 8 that was suppose to be the fall finale won't be shown until January.
 11-04-2011, 11:00 PM         #86
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this the last season?
 7 years ago '05        #87
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
 youknowmystelo said:
Is this the last season?
Unclear as of now. Unfortunately it's gonna depend on how the ratings are for the remainder of the season. The way things are right now they COULD write a satisfying ending this season, but I'm SURE the writers have at least one more season planned if they have their way. Unfortunately because Fox buried it on the Friday time slot, it could suffer and Fox will say this is their last season. Luckily the main character on this show is the president of Fox's niece, so there is little to no chance that they will cancel the show mid season when this show will likely pave the way for the remainder of her acting career. The show does have a VERY loyal fan base, and the people who watch it love it, it's just in so deep at this point that it really has no chance of picking up new viewers because they'd have no idea what the fu*k is going on. But as long as the audience it has stays with it, it will finish out this season and HOPEFULLY get one final season to wrap things up the way they were meant to be wrapped up.

I'd a.ssume by the half way point of the season the writers will be told whether they have to wrap it up this season, or if they have another season. That way they will have time to make a satisfying ending either way. I just hope they are not forced to rush what could be an amazing series conclusion.
 7 years ago '07        #88
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5070 5070
I was thinking about when Olivia crossed over for the first time and met William Bell at the WTC and he told her she was supposed to guard a "gateway" to our universe.

Last week you could see this image of the Statue of Liberty...



You can see the Statue of Liberty is covered in amber. Do you think the "gateway" William was actually referring to was the new crossover point at the statue?

Since the new wave of shapeshifters were said to be humans, unlike the originals the Walternate sent over, maybe they had to amber off the crossover point.

Since this is a whole different universe Peter was not alive to stop Jones from crossing over.

So hopefully we can get back Jones in the story arc again since he can still be alive in this new timeline...


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #89
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5070 5070
 Blood Edge said:
^

Peter's possibly in a different timeline altogether
That means we can get back Jones in the story arc again since he can still be alive in this new timeline...:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #90
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,061 | Props total: 2095 2095
 Ghostface Wu said:
I don't believe he's in a new timeline mainly because Olivia was having dreams about him. That will all the overtone of having someone touch your soul that it can never be erased.
I really want it to be a different universe as it would explain a lot but because of this point i'm thinking it's not.
If everyone needs to get their memory back there are still things that just wont make sense so I really hope it's the wrong universe
 11-14-2011, 02:26 PM         #91
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Unclear as of now. Unfortunately it's gonna depend on how the ratings are for the remainder of the season. The way things are right now they COULD write a satisfying ending this season, but I'm SURE the writers have at least one more season planned if they have their way. Unfortunately because Fox buried it on the Friday time slot, it could suffer and Fox will say this is their last season. Luckily the main character on this show is the president of Fox's niece, so there is little to no chance that they will cancel the show mid season when this show will likely pave the way for the remainder of her acting career. The show does have a VERY loyal fan base, and the people who watch it love it, it's just in so deep at this point that it really has no chance of picking up new viewers because they'd have no idea what the fu*k is going on. But as long as the audience it has stays with it, it will finish out this season and HOPEFULLY get one final season to wrap things up the way they were meant to be wrapped up.

I'd a.ssume by the half way point of the season the writers will be told whether they have to wrap it up this season, or if they have another season. That way they will have time to make a satisfying ending either way. I just hope they are not forced to rush what could be an amazing series conclusion.
Thanks. I gotta get them season blu-ray's and catch up to the ride for the final season.
 7 years ago '05        #92
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
Decent episode.

at when Peter kept having the time lapses.
 11-14-2011, 03:55 PM         #93
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bluray isn't in wide-screen?
 11-14-2011, 05:06 PM         #94
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hillwhoa: watching the first episode. Agent Scott
 7 years ago '05        #95
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
 youknowmystelo said:
:hillwhoa: watching the first episode. Agent Scott


Told you you'd like it. Wait till it gets in the swing of things, I have a feeling Walter Bishop will be one of your all time favorite television characters.
 11-14-2011, 05:46 PM         #96
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:


Told you you'd like it. Wait till it gets in the swing of things, I have a feeling Walter Bishop will be one of your all time favorite television characters.
will see.

Oliva stay using this face when shes pissed.
[pic - click to view]

 11-14-2011, 09:28 PM         #97
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The black guy from The Wire is so bland on this show.
 7 years ago '04        #98
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 youknowmystelo said:
The black guy from The Wire is so bland on this show.
He plays the character that has been given to him. He is supposed to be stiff and unemotional, much like Olivia was for the 1st few seasons.
 7 years ago '04        #99
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 Reppindaburghh said:


Told you you'd like it. Wait till it gets in the swing of things, I have a feeling Walter Bishop will be one of your all time favorite television characters.
He's one of the best characters on TV period. John Noble has done an excellent job.
 7 years ago '04        #100
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 youknowmystelo said:
Thanks. I gotta get them season blu-ray's and catch up to the ride for the final season.
If you haven't seen the 1st season whoa. You're in for a treat lol. The end of the season was maybe one of the best season endings that I can remember outside of Dexter 2 seasons ago.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
42 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
65 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy