Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
11151 pageviews
291 comments

kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread

Episode 4.01 “Neither Here Nor There”

[pic - click to view]

Airs: FRI 9/8c SEPT 23

On the Season Premiere of FRINGE...

Just one week after Peter Bishop saved the day and was then wiped from existence, the truce between the two worlds remains intact and the two sides are forced to work together. Lincoln Lee joins the Fringe team as they investigate a shapeshifter case that is very personal to him.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

291 comments for "Fringe Season 4 Discussion Thread"

6 years ago '05        #2
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Even though it does have a fan base on here, this thread never gets much attention. I'm pretty sure I made one the past two seasons and it got buried pretty quickly.

Great show, best sci-fi show currently on TV hands down.
 6 years ago '11        #3
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
the last season was totally mindblowing, i'm waiting for this....
 6 years ago '04        #4
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
I cant wait, I wonder what wtf moments they will give us this season
 6 years ago '07        #5
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Even though it does have a fan base on here, this thread never gets much attention. I'm pretty sure I made one the past two seasons and it got buried pretty quickly.

Great show, best sci-fi show currently on TV hands down.
Yeah, I made the S2 thread on my DHARMA name.

I would go out and say it is the best show on TV right now.
 6 years ago '04        #6
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4417 4417
i dont care i still think walternate is the reason that the universes are collapsing

he was doing experiments trying to figure out how to get peter back and caused it to happen

one of the first tears in the universe was at his lab
 6 years ago '07        #7
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i dont care i still think walternate is the reason that the universes are collapsing

he was doing experiments trying to figure out how to get peter back and caused it to happen

Reiden Lake was def. the first tear.
 6 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Yeah, I made the S2 thread on my DHARMA name.

I would go out and say it is the best show on TV right now.
I wouldn't go that far. It's a great show, and I'm a HUGE sci-fi fan, but not the best show on TV. I wouldn't argue with it being top 4 or 5 though. I'd have to put Breaking Bad, Justified, and Game Of Thrones (Even though it's just been one season) ahead of it as of right now without question.

MosDefinition said:

Well yes, Walternate is responsible for it in that sense. But the entire reason he did that is because Walter went over and kidnapped Peter. So overall, it was Walter's fault. The entire series of events would have never happened if Walter didn't make the first move. There is no arguing that.
 6 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I wouldn't go that far. It's a great show, and I'm a HUGE sci-fi fan, but not the best show on TV. I wouldn't argue with it being top 4 or 5 though. I'd have to put Breaking Bad, Justified, and Game Of Thrones (Even though it's just been one season) ahead of it as of right now without question.

Well yes, Walternate is responsible for it in that sense. But the entire reason he did that is because Walter went over and kidnapped Peter. So overall, it was Walter's fault. The entire series of events would have never happened if Walter didn't make the first move. There is no arguing that.
its definitely a cause and effect

im just saying i think the world possibly ending are due to walternates experiments which were probably multiple trials and error and he had to invent the amber as a neccessity

it will be interesting to see how they explain a world were peter never exists walternate would never have a reason to even cross universes with without walter taking his son
 6 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Reiden Lake was def. the first tear.
the first collapse coincidentally happened at walternates lab though
 6 years ago '11        #11
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 835 835
 MosDefinition said:

im just saying i think the world possibly ending are due to walternates experiments which were probably multiple trials and error and he had to invent the amber as a neccessity

it will be interesting to see how they explain a world were peter never exists walternate would never have a reason to even cross universes with without walter taking his son
if you want to blame anyone blame the observers for fu*king up thats what compelled walter to cross over in the first place.
 6 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

Reppindaburghh said:
 MosDefinition said:

Walternate thinks that destroying our world with the pattern will solve the alternate universes problems.

Walter broke the tissue between worlds when he first crossed over to the other side, of course it had horrible side effects, but all those shapeshifters that Walternate sent to our universe had to help those side effects to get even more frequent in our universe. Above all, not only Walternate is far too committed with this war to see the big picture but also he has no intention of giving up with his world falling apart.

The only way to stop these holes from forming, at least according to Walternate and ZFT, is for one world to be destroyed.

Walternate sent shapeshifters to this universe as his first wave to find a way to open a successful door between universes like Walter did, in order to pull Peter through.

MosDefinition said:
the first collapse coincidentally happened at walternates lab though
 j3rz said:
if you want to blame anyone blame the observers for fu*king up thats what compelled walter to cross over in the first place.
Not September's fault he didn't distract Walternate on purpose.

What I want to know is who was he informing of the beacon's arrival and why he couldn't touch the beacon? Probably a storyline though.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 09-21-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #13
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Best show on network television. The ending to last season was mind blasting. Cant wait to see what happens especially with more focus on the Observers.
 6 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 modalee said:
Best show on network television. The ending to last season was mind blasting. Cant wait to see what happens especially with more focus on the Observers.
 6 years ago '11        #15
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Not September's fault he didn't distract Walternate on purpose.
yes but he did therefore its his fault
 6 years ago '11        #16
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
tonights the night.. wait wrong show
 6 years ago '05        #17
space
space

This is tonight?

Wow, did not expect that already.
 6 years ago '04        #18
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
very good episode tonight. Lots of callbacks to the Pilot episode....Its def going to be interesting to see how they handle this season, but just with this episode I was like WTF its over already (which is a good thing).....
 6 years ago '05        #19
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Loving this bridge concept where each side could meet each other. I think that's the best way you can handle something like that. I am curious on how they handle this Peter is missing arc. It can either be expertly crafted or complete sh*t...there is no in-between with something like that.
 6 years ago '05        #20
space
space
I don't like how they are just completely glossing over the fact that if Peter never existed, Walter never crossed between universe's, Walternate never started attacking our universe, and there was never any use for that machine. That story arc makes literally no sense.

Still I enjoyed the episode and will remain a loyal viewer, though.

Walter needs some emmy attention for his damn role on this show. He absolutely k!llS his role. "Am I wearing pants?"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy