Ray J Speaks On Fighting Fabolous

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9083 9083
wellll
 6 years ago '04        #202
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Ant McQueen said:
To those of you who are saying " he must have gotten beaten up.. that's the reason why he's hype. " Be serious.. plenty of people talk sh*t after winning a f!ght. I've also seen plenty of people be on hush mode after catching a L because they were embarrassed. There's been times where you wouldn't see a n*gga who lost a f!ght on the block for a minute. Nobody wants to be known as the n*gga that got washed. Just my $0.02
true...
 6 years ago '04        #203
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 iExposeU said:

:bananamassacre:
 6 years ago '04        #204
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1843 1843
 Ant McQueen said:
To those of you who are saying " he must have gotten beaten up.. that's the reason why he's hype. " Be serious.. plenty of people talk sh*t after winning a f!ght. I've also seen plenty of people be on hush mode after catching a L because they were embarrassed. There's been times where you wouldn't see a n*gga who lost a f!ght on the block for a minute. Nobody wants to be known as the n*gga that got washed. Just my $0.02

Yea they talk shyt about HOW they beat their a.ss, Ray J kept going on and on and on about his 6 bentley's outside , his 100 man crew, his house with dual b-ball courts, and everything else besides the f!ght. On top of that he was obviously still pissed off and making threats, that type of anger comes from someone who doesn't feel like they got the upperhand in the altercation, if fab really did leave with no pay back then Ray J wouldn't be talking about all this irrelevant shyt that has nothing to do with the f!ght, he would've just said " I socked him and he didn't do shyt " and left it at that.
 6 years ago '09        #205
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
theres 2 rappers who i knew this would happen to

budden

and

loso

on twitter those 2 n*ggas are flagarant, budden always gets checked but it was only a matter of time before loso got checked
 6 years ago '10        #206
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,557 | Props total: 5903 5903
 psylence2k said:
Yea they talk shyt about HOW they beat their a.ss, Ray J kept going on and on and on about his 6 bentley's outside , his 100 man crew, his house with dual b-ball courts, and everything else besides the f!ght. On top of that he was obviously still pissed off and making threats, that type of anger comes from someone who doesn't feel like they got the upperhand in the altercation, if fab really did leave with no pay back then Ray J would be talking about all this irrelevant shyt that has nothing to do with the f!ght, he would've just said " I socked him and he didn't do shyt " and left it at that.
Maybe it's deeper than this isolated incident for Ray J. Maybe he feels like people take him lightly and he's using this as an opportunity to " prove " himself. His whole career people have undermined and underestimated him. sh*t, sometimes people don't even call him by his name.. motherfu*kas refer to him as " Moesha's brother ". The n*gga wants respect.. this might be the wrong way to go about it, but hey.. it will be what it will.
 6 years ago '04        #207
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529
I got a hundred one n*ggas, we dalmatian doggie deep

6 years ago '04        #208
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1843 1843
 Ant McQueen said:
Maybe it's deeper than this isolated incident for Ray J. Maybe he feels like people take him lightly and he's using this as an opportunity to " prove " himself. His whole career people have undermined and underestimated him. sh*t, sometimes people don't even call him by his name.. motherfu*kas refer to him as " Moesha's brother ". The n*gga wants respect.. this might be the wrong way to go about it, but hey.. it will be what it will.

then he needs to stop talking about his money and create some damn hit music, I can't remember one song from him besides "one wish" and I only I barely even remember how the hook to that goes. He shouldn't be referred to anything besides Brandy's little brother and the guy who phucked Kim Kardashian because hasn't really done anything to achieve that type of public success. He knows he rode his sister's fame into this industry, he's just as bad as any one of the Kardashians.

either way multiple independent sources including Meek Mill made it seem like Ray J didn't leave that night with the upperhand.
 6 years ago '12        #209
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 6 years ago '05        #210
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
"I got a indoor pool and a outdoor pool/I got a indoor court and a outdoor court"

fu*king
 09-19-2011, 02:29 PM         #211
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
so its true....fab did get beat up

n*gga talkin bout is he gonna be at the hiphop awards like rayj gonna win a hiphop award
 6 years ago '06        #212
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
so did he ha fabolous call up?
 6 years ago '04        #213
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
The dudes who knocked out The Game at the mall went on video and described what happened too, let me guess, they got beat up too right?

Fab is addicted to Twitter and hasnt tweeted since.

Im just calling it how I see it, people just coming in taking Fab side cause its Brandy brother
 6 years ago '04        #214
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 cheguevara said:
"i got n*ggas that like n*ggas, and they gonna r*pe that n*gga. bend that n*gga over and stick it in that n*ggas b00ty!"

:hillwhoa:
that was a ULTRA pause.... ed himself
 6 years ago '04        #215
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529
Hah.. Free entertainment I love it. This k!lled an hour at work

I wanna see what Fab has to say
 6 years ago '04        #216
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
@StreetFamKev
Killa Kev
Fab lips got busted word?? but he did a full performance right after with no shades on , after party was sick alsooo
6 minutes ago via Echofon
 6 years ago '04        #217
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 SpyDa said:
@StreetFamKev
Killa Kev
Fab lips got busted word?? but he did a full performance right after with no shades on , after party was sick alsooo
6 minutes ago via Echofon
so fab, the most active twitter rapper over the age of 25 is gonna have his boy talk for him now
 09-19-2011, 02:49 PM         #218
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
so fab, the most active twitter rapper over the age of 25 is gonna have his boy talk for him now
i dont follow twitter but i dont see why whoever kev is, is the only one sayn somethin and not fabolous
 6 years ago '04        #219
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 SmooveDude said:
i dont follow twitter but i dont see why whoever kev is, is the only one sayn somethin and not fabolous
he addressed one of his boys but he not talking 4real. nobody from the camps talking

this is his last tweet he only did 2....

StreetFamKev k!lla Kev
Really tho RT @FIDDADIDDAFAZO: Hip hop cops watch tweets tho #ImJustSaying #thatisall
 6 years ago '06        #220
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1091 1091
Ray j is like the hottest rapper out right now b
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy