Manny Pacquiao’s reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight

most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-19-2011, 07:43 AM         #161
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Manny will wash Mayweather
YES SIR:beat:
 6 years ago '07        #162
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6142 6142
 ham00di said:
I really don't understand why people love mayweather so much, he is a disrespectful person, he would p!ss on ALL of you if he could. I rather support someone that loses that has respect than some arrogant little c*nt.

On a happier note, he is a superb f!ghter but common pac man!!!!!!!
dude floyd is an actor and a business man. on tv and in clubs and such he acts like an self-absorbed as*hole because he knows people hating him means they'll pay money to watch his f!ghts as well as make bets with the hope that he gets his a.ss knocked out. off camera he is said to be a very quiet person. he knows he has to do outlandish ****-ish sh*t to generate that hate in order to generate that money
 6 years ago '10        #163
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Apologetic my a.ss. Ortiz played dirty and got it back.

Cry some more haters.
 09-19-2011, 09:01 AM         #164
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
by f!ghting leftovers, f!ghters off of losses and non ranked opponents for paper belts?

foh kid.
Its hilarious people say this like Pacquaios last 6 opponents werent people he fought after they were coming off of losses.

People need to realize that the quality of boxing/boxers as a whole has sucked for the past 10-12 years....If you really watched boxing you would know that.

The only difference is Floyd has outclassed all these low quality guys and Pacquaio has actually lost and/or came to a draw with a few of them lol.
 6 years ago '08        #165
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 Phicmagic said:
Its hilarious people say this like Pacquaios last 6 opponents werent people he fought after they were coming off of losses.

People need to realize that the quality of boxing/boxers as a whole has sucked for the past 10-12 years....If you really watched boxing you would know that.

The only difference is Floyd has outclassed all these low quality guys and Pacquaio has actually lost and/or came to a draw with a few of them lol.


a prime Erik Morales and a Prime Marquez at their respectable class are low quality guys? as a matter fact Floyd has never fought someone as good as a Prime 135lb Morales.
 6 years ago '06        #166
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 RustyLorcin said:
[/B]

a prime Erik Morales and a Prime Marquez at their respectable class are low quality guys? as a matter fact Floyd has never fought someone as good as a Prime 135lb Morales.
You beat me to it, some of these floyd fans on boxdenthe don't know sh*t about boxing,they just go by what Floyd says.
 09-19-2011, 09:31 AM         #167
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
[/B]

a prime Erik Morales and a Prime Marquez at their respectable class are low quality guys? as a matter fact Floyd has never fought someone as good as a Prime 135lb Morales.
You really are going to try and ignore the first 2 points I made in that post?

It hurts doesnt it....They really destroyed your entire argument huh


Oh yeah and he gave Diego Corrales his first loss and first knockdown at 130, Super Featherweight. WHich is 5 pounds shy of Lightweight but not much of a difference....Now lets watch you try and say an undefeated Corrales at the time wasnt "Prime" and/or a big deal lol


Last edited by drumgangP; 09-19-2011 at 09:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #168
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 2553 2553
 bobby's world said:
pac is sounding like a real sucka here. Floyd accepted the apology, two apologies ago. How many times does he have to do that before the f!ght starts back up?

Fu*k this sh*t. C'mon pac you teach floyd a lesson then. Agree to the testing and let's do this sh*t.
true!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #169
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
pacman will fu*k that ape up!!! fu*k gayweather and you dumb bi*ch a.ss fans! go eat some chicken! you mad bro?!
 6 years ago '08        #170
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 Phicmagic said:
You really are going to try and ignore the first 2 points I made in that post?

It hurts doesnt it....They really destroyed your entire argument huh


Oh yeah and he gave Diego Corrales his first loss and first knockdown at 130, Super Featherweight. WHich is 5 pounds shy of Lightweight but not much of a difference....Now lets watch you try and say an undefeated Corrales at the time wasnt "Prime" and/or a big deal lol
Dude a Prime Morales Beats Corrales, Castillo & Hatton the same night.. he was that good.. i'm talking about top 10 ever @ 130lb.

Pacquiao also beat the breaks off another 130lb hall of famer Barrera..tell me about 1 prime future hall of famer floyd has fought? NONE

Corrales was a scrub

I still think Floyd is the better f!ghter.. but Pacquiao came up the hard way f!ghting with the odds against him, he was never supposed to beat Barrera,Marquez and Morales.

You can say what you want to say but those 3 mexican cats in their prime were about that business...they came to f!ght.

I'm not talking about a 36 yr old 144lb Marquez like the one Floyd fought or the Morales we saw on the undercard of the Floyd f!ght.. this are not the same f!ghters anymore.


Last edited by RustyLorcin; 09-19-2011 at 10:38 AM..
 09-19-2011, 10:27 AM         #171
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
Dude a Prime Morales Beats Corrales, Castillo & Hatton the same night.. he was that good.. i'm talking about top 10 ever @ 130lb.

Pacquiao also beat the breaks off another 130lb hall of famer Barrera..tell me about 1 prime future hall of famer floyd has fought? NONE

Corrales was a scrub
Yeah cause A 33-0(27 Knockouts by the way) Diego Corrales at the time of his f!ght with Mayweather wasnt being called the best thing since sliced bread. Lets also forget the fact that Diego was in his prime and also the champ in that weight class at that point in his career...Forgetting all that helps your argument stanley.

You stupid motherfu*ker LOL

I have to remind myself I grew up with the sport, actually boxed a few years, and alot of Pacman fans started watching boxing 3-4 years ago......

Im sorry, my mistake.


Once again lets talk about how Pacmans last 6 opponents were all coming off of losses


I love how Pac fans just ignore that fact LOL
 09-19-2011, 10:29 AM         #172
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flloyds running, hes offering/preying Ortiz wants a rematch so that he can put off the Pacquiao f!ght for longer... Pac aint running!


Flloyds the pus*y outta the 2 as he just recently proved with his antics in the ring and he gonna get that loss to his record if he f!ghts Manny...
 09-19-2011, 10:31 AM         #173
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH yeah I wanted to add that Diego was what....10-14 pounds heavier that f!ght, had 2 or 3 inches in height and a longer reach than Floyd...And he couldnt hit land a shot on him to save his life.
 09-19-2011, 10:34 AM         #174
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AI34Life said:
pacman will fu*k that ape up!!! fu*k gayweather and you dumb bi*ch a.ss fans! go eat some chicken! you mad bro?!
this is what your parents are teaching you in 2011 fu*king failures
 6 years ago '05        #175
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6403 6403
lol.. lets get this f!ght goin b4 yall n*ggas too Jay-Z
 6 years ago '07        #176
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 Knowledgeable said:
Just take the gotdamn test so you can get your a.ss whooped next..
agree with u all day
 6 years ago '08        #177
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 Phicmagic said:
Yeah cause A 33-0(27 Knockouts by the way) Diego Corrales at the time of his f!ght with Mayweather wasnt being called the best thing since sliced bread. Lets also forget the fact that Diego was in his prime and also the champ in that weight class at that point in his career...Forgetting all that helps your argument stanley.

You stupid motherfu*ker LOL

I have to remind myself I grew up with the sport, actually boxed a few years, and alot of Pacman fans started watching boxing 3-4 years ago......

Im sorry, my mistake.


Once again lets talk about how Pacmans last 6 opponents were all coming off of losses


I love how Pac fans just ignore that fact LOL


Morales, Marquez & Barrera >>>>>>>>>>> Corrales

even a brain dead Cotto coming off a severe beatdown is better than Corrales or anyone that Floyd has ever fought.

oh yeah and corrales was a champion eh? lmao yeah he got his "IBF" belt by beating Roberto Garcia... Roberto who? and defending it against the likes of john brown and derrick gainer lmao..any one can be a champion this days, that bullsh*t belt does not even matter.. Corrales was a ball room f!ghter a glorified bum.


Last edited by RustyLorcin; 09-19-2011 at 10:48 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #178
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
Yo the more and more I watch that replay the more I realize that Floyd was 100% right, when Ortiz went to hug him, Floyd was ready to f!ght but he took the hug, let Ortiz back up and got in his f!ghting stance, Ortiz didn't, and Floyd knocked his a.ss out. Its just like touching gloves at the beginning of a round, you come out protecting yourself, touch gloves and then protect yourself. Ortiz just saved himself some time anyway Floyd was brilliant out there.


He's not the greatest but he damn sure one of the closest to it
 6 years ago '05        #179
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
I honestly don't even care if this f!ght happens anymore. I hope someone destroys mayweather but I really don't want feel an urge to watch his f!ghts anymore, hes a fu*king self absorbed jackass, a talented f!ghter but a fu*king c*nt.

One of the best f!ghters of all time has to resort to a cheap shot when his oppenent wasn't looking to win a f!ght, fu*k, no wonder boxing is in shambles the face of boxing right now finishs f!ghts with cheap shot sucker punches.
 6 years ago '10        #180
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
it wasnt a mike tyson one hitter...he got hit twice n on the second punch he fell...blam ur trainers for not teaching u basic instincts of blocking after ur hit...cant call a cheap shot cuz mayweather was headbutted...the ref cud have allowed ortiz a chance back up took points from mayweather but if u watched the f!ght live like myself you saw he brought them together with two hands...that says touch gloves n f!ght...mayweather tapped ortiz glove like three times n the hugged him...ortiz backed up n mayweather swung....ortiz got caught slippin eod
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy