70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
centercourt 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 11 11
 psylence2k said:
It's funny how your sources contradict one another, the first says he agreed to full out no cutoff and the second states he wouldn't go closer than a 24 day cutoff,..
What difference does 0-24hrs make in your mind? Is there some miracle 24hr PED out there that will help Pac beat one of the greatest most skilled f!ghters of all times? If that's the case, Ortiz should have taken it.

Hmmmm...did you get a chance to view the videos you supplied...in particular before Pac got "confused" by the question...checkout 1:07-1:13..."I will admit to the blood testing prior to and after the f!ght, but not the day of the f!ght." Thank you for the proof...I had never seen this interview.

I have never seen/heard/read an official document that states Money or Pac has ever failed a drug test prior to or post match. IMO, that makes them both clean..."Let's Get It On!
 5 years ago '09        #142
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,587 | Props total: 1662 1662
 BigBent06 said:
Im starting to realize only people that really think mayweather can beat pac man are black... But yall keep supporting that n*gga, until he lose to him
I'm latino and a fan.

centercourt said:
What difference does 0-24hrs make in your mind? Is there some miracle 24hr PED out there that will help Pac beat one of the greatest most skilled f!ghters of all times? If that's the case, Ortiz should have taken it.
Ortiz did take Olympic style testing. Anyone who boxes PBF has to take the test, it's been mandatory since Mosley.

Last edited by Baynut; 09-18-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 09-18-2011, 08:51 PM         #143
bedford1829 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line is Floyd was gonna win the f!ght, he was barely getting touched. The shame is Ortiz could have gone the distance and made a great showing for himself. The kid is talented and has a bright future but........

It's still money may all day!
 5 years ago '04        #144
UF4Soldier 124 heat pts124
space
space
$18,174 | Props total: 1653 1653
dude he jumped up into the head but but it wasnt planned gtfoh
 5 years ago '10        #145
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 921 921
d!ckriding Floyd fans are worse than Pac d!ckriders right now...

Do you fans that d!ckride Floyd and Pacman get paid for it?
 5 years ago '04        #146
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,234 | Props total: 844 844
 YounGCInfamous said:
ummm..

What the hell is this video suppose to mean ? You mind telling me where in this video your point is before you waste 6 minutes of my time over a retarded and fallacious argument ??

Mayweather and Pacquiao were only in full negotiations ONCE since 2010, Pacquiao said NO to even a 14 day cutoff, Pacquiao ran off mid negotiation to f!ght Margarito and hasn't sat down to negotiate the f!ght since, for the the last time , it doesn't matter what those PROVEN contradicting liars say AFTER the fact, point is when the f!ght was being discussed they refused to do full drug testing , now that they dont have a contract in front of them they can say whatever they want.

centercourt said:

Hmmmm...did you get a chance to view the videos you supplied...in particular before Pac got "confused" by the question...checkout 1:07-1:13..."I will admit to the blood testing prior to and after the f!ght, but not the day of the f!ght." Thank you for the proof...I had never seen this interview.

I have never seen/heard/read an official document that states Money or Pac has ever failed a drug test prior to or post match. IMO, that makes them both clean..."Let's Get It On!

I watched the whole video, its obvious you can't read or comprehend . First you need to answer why your own source you provided proves you wrong for one, obviously we know who's skipping their research. Now let me break down logically why Pacquiao's own statements still works against your argument by the statement you presented about the video.

Pacquiao says " I will provide blood testing prior and after the f!ght, just not the day of the f!ght"

okay so when? cuz "prior' is a very vague and non specific term, prior could mean a year prior for all we know so brian kenny to clear it up and get a solid answer says " you refused 14 days out, how about 15 ? " and Pacquiao says no, so already your argument about up to 24 hours out is stated as incorrect cuz everyone from espn to hbo knows they refused the 14 day offer, and Pacquiao confirms it by saying not even 15 days, so when this fool says prior he doesn't actually mean 24 hours he means 24 days out like YOUR OWN SOURCE that you posted stated. Anyone in this thread with non impaired hearing and a middle school education can tell you that.

As for your last statement, How can Pacquiao fail a olympic style drug test to prove his innocence if he hasn't taken once SINCE the people started suspecting him of steroids after the second morales f!ght ??? That's like saying someone who has never stolen in their life passes a lie detector test saying they're not a thief then a year later goes out and robs someone's house and refuses to take another polygraph test and yall are like " well he's never failed a lie detector test " yea no shyt because he hasn't taken one since he got suspected of some shyt. Mayweather has been taking tests for his last 3-4 f!ghts, no problem, How the hell can you say someone is clean if they've never been tested under suspicion ?? Right now he's just as likely to be clean as he is to be dirty.

Last edited by psylence2k; 09-18-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #147
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,312 | Props total: 862 862
 SmooveDude said:
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant
n*gga anyone can talk about shooting guns on the internet
shut the fu*k up pus*y
no ones tryna hear your bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #148
Chance902 157 heat pts157
space
space
$4,713 | Props total: 1369 1369
lol Wtf is going on here n*ggas in here saying they can beat Floyd, delusional a.ss n*ggas man...BTW money may should f!ght pacqaio, pacqaio is on dem roids though! he needa take the random tests like mayweather said and expose this fool!
 5 years ago '07        #149
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 100 100
:floydcm onson:
 chris toe fur said:
he agreed to take the test, but mayweather wants to make a bigger purse... in conclusion mayweather knows he will take a "L" if he f!ghts Pacman!!
he didnt agree to the tests you fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #150
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 100 100
 psylence2k said:
What the hell is this video suppose to mean ? You mind telling me where in this video your point is before you waste 6 minutes of my time over a retarded and fallacious argument ??

Mayweather and Pacquiao were only in full negotiations ONCE since 2010, Pacquiao said NO to even a 14 day cutoff, Pacquiao ran off mid negotiation to f!ght Margarito and hasn't sat down to negotiate the f!ght since, for the the last time , it doesn't matter what those PROVEN contradicting liars say AFTER the fact, point is when the f!ght was being discussed they refused to do full drug testing , now that they dont have a contract in front of them they can say whatever they want.

I watched the whole video, its obvious you can't read or comprehend . First you need to answer why your own source you provided proves you wrong for one, obviously we know who's skipping their research. Now let me break down logically why Pacquiao's own statements still works against your argument by the statement you presented about the video.

Pacquiao says " I will provide blood testing prior and after the f!ght, just not the day of the f!ght"

okay so when? cuz "prior' is a very vague and non specific term, prior could mean a year prior for all we know so brian kenny to clear it up and get a solid answer says " you refused 14 days out, how about 15 ? " and Pacquiao says no, so already your argument about up to 24 hours out is stated as incorrect cuz everyone from espn to hbo knows they refused the 14 day offer, and Pacquiao confirms it by saying not even 15 days, so when this fool says prior he doesn't actually mean 24 hours he means 24 days out like YOUR OWN SOURCE that you posted stated. Anyone in this thread with non impaired hearing and a middle school education can tell you that.

As for your last statement, How can Pacquiao fail a olympic style drug test to prove his innocence if he hasn't taken once SINCE the people started suspecting him of steroids after the second morales f!ght ??? That's like saying someone who has never stolen in their life passes a lie detector test saying they're not a thief then a year later goes out and robs someone's house and refuses to take another polygraph test and yall are like " well he's never failed a lie detector test " yea no shyt because he hasn't taken one since he got suspected of some shyt. Mayweather has been taking tests for his last 3-4 f!ghts, no problem, How the hell can you say someone is clean if they've never been tested under suspicion ?? Right now he's just as likely to be clean as he is to be dirty.
 5 years ago '06        #151
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
space
$27,224 | Props total: 1010 1010
Team pus*y Boy Floyd is just using that "take the test" bullsh*t as a smear campaign. Period. He's scared of Manny and the beast he's become.
 09-18-2011, 10:28 PM         #152
thatboyknate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manny saying that it didnt look like ortiz was trying to do that........man he f'ing leap frogged into mayweather face
 5 years ago '06        #153
jj01 
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 1600 1600
 Storchaveli said:
Team pus*y Boy Floyd is just using that "take the test" bullsh*t as a smear campaign. Period. He's scared of Manny and the beast he's become.

by f!ghting leftovers, f!ghters off of losses and non ranked opponents for paper belts?

foh kid.
 5 years ago '04        #154
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 176 176
aye man... that f!ght was fixed... straight up
 5 years ago '05        #155
GST 
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 386 386
 wjcorner said:

[pic - click to view]

the first left, dude was looking at Floyd...he was out, standing up after that left...his arms try to come up, but they go limp from that sh*t. he wasn't looking at the refs, to look at the ref...he was looking at the ref because he was out and didn't know what the fu*k was going on. what f!ghter who's not out, doesn't instinctively put his hands up after getting hit?

he was looking at the ref after the left punch because he didn't expect Floyd to follow up with the right..I guess he figured he had the cheap shot coming to him after the headbutt but looked at the ref to see if he was going to take a point from Floyd..he has a passive demeanor and it blinded it from a more aggressive f!ghter and it made him forget to protect himself at all times
 5 years ago '05        #156
GST 
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 386 386
as a matter of fact,if you look,Floyd gave him a chance to guard himself and he didn't take it
 5 years ago '04        #157
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 176 176
its funny... n*ggas be on here acting like the only d!ck ridin goin on in here is for Paquiao but its alot of Mayweather nob slobbers in dis bi*ch too...
 5 years ago '07        #158
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 2 2
I really don't understand why people love mayweather so much, he is a disrespectful person, he would p!ss on ALL of you if he could. I rather support someone that loses that has respect than some arrogant little c*nt.

On a happier note, he is a superb f!ghter but common pac man!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #159
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 29 29
 Nate187um said:
how come pacroid has 3 losses and 2 draws on his record though???????????

sh*t floyd needs to f!ght the f!ghters that whooped pacroid

I cant do anything to pacroid THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE" - Floyd Mayweather Jr
Because Pacquiao fought better competition.
 5 years ago '06        #160
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 29 29
 VictoryThagr8 said:
So how come shafer, hbo, oscar and arum said that pac agreed to blood test but yet floyd is the only who said that its still the blood test that stopping the f!ght, even though everytime pacqaio don't have a f!ght signed that floyd is all quiet and is in vacation. I swear all the floyd fans believe everything floyd said even though hbo, gbp,all said drug testing is not the problem and its all floyd.
90% of the Floyds fans on here are not fans of the sport,so they don't have a clue about what's really going on.I just read these threads and laugh for real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago