Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 06:28 PM         #121
MGOINS27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall silly
 6 years ago '06        #122
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
ok!!!!!!!
 09-18-2011, 06:37 PM         #123
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pacman Got tats But Scared Of Needles
 09-18-2011, 06:47 PM         #124
Key 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats gay for their camp to even be talking about somebody else situation instead of their own.. worry about JM Marquez and how he whooped yo azz the first f!ght!!!
 6 years ago '05        #125
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Are you Mayweather groupies still with this sh*t? Pac never said he wouldn't take the test.He said he wouldn't agree to Mayweather's demands and conditions which was testing everyday for a month leading up to the f!ght.I swear you Floyd d*ckriders get worse with every passing day.
 6 years ago '10        #126
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
I'm gonna ignore everything about Manny-Floyd until them n*ggas get in the ring
 6 years ago '04        #127
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Are you Mayweather groupies still with this sh*t? Pac never said he wouldn't take the test.He said he wouldn't agree to Mayweather's demands and conditions which was testing everyday for a month leading up to the f!ght.I swear you Floyd d*ckriders get worse with every passing day.

that's new, I never heard EVERYday before, I always thought it was a random ANYday up to the f!ght. That's what everyone wants , that's what floyd has wanted from the get go and during negotiations (only time it actually matters) Team Manny wouldn't agree to anything closer than a 14 day cutoff which PED testing experts have said already is a big enough window to drive a mack truck through.

If you're gonna do the testing do it the right away, Random Olympic Style up until the f!ght seems like the only full proof testing other than that what's the point ??? First you dont want to do it all , why ? first they say it's because of a fear of needles , then ppl ask why does manny have tattoos, so it changes to psychological trauma which effects his peformance, ppl dont buy that , so it changes to not wanting floyd to boss them around, then they finally cave in and say a 30 day cut-off, Mayweather says no, so they drop to a 20 and eventually a 14, Mayweather sticks with his original request always saying FULL OUT until the f!ght or no go. They refuse and run off and f!ght margarito and have been saying ever since they LEFT negotiations " Oh Yea we'll take whatever test " like that shyt matters now.
 6 years ago '04        #128
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Knowledgeable said:
Just take the gotdamn test so you can get your a.ss whooped next..
he would eat mayweather alive this is obvious by now
 09-18-2011, 07:19 PM         #129
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This f!ght will never happen damn. Why do I always see these stories on sports section...? All it does is get into multiple pages of f*ggots arguing whos the bi*ch and doesnt want to f!ght. Until the f!ght doesnt happen both these n*ggas are lame
 6 years ago '08        #130
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
shut the hell up and f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #131
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
All these excuses i wonder if some of you were watching the same f!ght i watched. The ref gave them the signal to resume lol aint no way around it. Ortiz iz dirty for the headbutt and got KO'ed lol
 6 years ago '07        #132
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
LMAO stop making sh*t up
 6 years ago '05        #133
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
 refuze said:

Really dude? I hate it when n*ggas keep saying they'll beat a professional boxer's a.ss. You do know these guys train every single day right? They're the best f!ghters in the world. Out of 6 billion people, these n*ggas are the TOP.

A man f!ghts his f!ghts with hands, not bullets. Get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t.
Well said my friend.
 6 years ago '06        #134
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
of course he going to say that he dont like floyd no ways so why say he was right only thing im going to say if paq or ortiz did they samething nobody wud be saying sh*t not a damn thing if he knock out mayweather last night the same way this mornig they wuda been talkin about how great of a knock out it was let be real ppl dont like the truth but they dont like floyd becuz he hasnt lost he shows off make it rain do n*gga sh*t and they want that ima good boy white ppl look no offense but that wat it is cuz if floyd was white they be on his nuts and yall all know it
 6 years ago '04        #135
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 centercourt said:
Take the test...take the test...take the test...blah blah blah. What is all this talk about Pac should shut up and take the test?

1. Manny agreed to take the tests...all of them, no matter when, except on the night before the f!ght. Which only makes since, since you want your mind on the f!ght, not some vampire knocking on your door at 10p asking if he could get some blood.

Manny agrees to drug testing...

It's funny how your sources contradict one another, the first says he agreed to full out no cutoff and the second states he wouldn't go closer than a 24 day cutoff, how are you expecting others to accept that sloppy a$$ research that actually proves YOU wrong ??? I've never seen anyone actually k!ll their own argument with their own source.

Let me just k!ll it some more tho

@ 1:40 Manny says post negotiations from his own mouth, that he wont even go as close as 15 days.

[video - click to view]

@ 7:48 Freddie Roach while talking about the upcoming Mosley f!ght admits that he refused to take Mayweather's drug test.

[video - click to view]

How can you keep defending these guys ??
 6 years ago '04        #136
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 11225 11225
this f!ght has to happen ... i don't have high hopes for it happening though.
 6 years ago '06        #137
jj01 
space
space
$44,952 | Props total: 4671 4671
 psylence2k said:
It's funny how your sources contradict one another, the first says he agreed to full out no cutoff and the second states he wouldn't go closer than a 24 day cutoff, how are you expecting others to accept that sloppy a$$ research that actually proves YOU wrong ??? I've never seen anyone actually k!ll their own argument with their own source.

@ 1:40 Manny says post negotiations from his own mouth, that he wont even go as close as 15 days.

@ 7:48 Freddie Roach while talking about the upcoming Mosley f!ght admits that he refused to take Mayweather's drug test.

because they dont watch or know boxing, and just hate floyd.

arum and team roid are the biggest frauds around.
 6 years ago '06        #138
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
 psylence2k said:

ummm..

[video - click to view]

09-18-2011, 08:34 PM         #139
chris toe fur  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Just take the gotdamn test so you can get your a.ss whooped next..
he agreed to take the test, but mayweather wants to make a bigger purse... in conclusion mayweather knows he will take a "L" if he f!ghts Pacman!!
 6 years ago '08        #140
centercourt 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 20 20
 psylence2k said:
It's funny how your sources contradict one another, the first says he agreed to full out no cutoff and the second states he wouldn't go closer than a 24 day cutoff,..
What difference does 0-24hrs make in your mind? Is there some miracle 24hr PED out there that will help Pac beat one of the greatest most skilled f!ghters of all times? If that's the case, Ortiz should have taken it.

Hmmmm...did you get a chance to view the videos you supplied...in particular before Pac got "confused" by the question...checkout 1:07-1:13..."I will admit to the blood testing prior to and after the f!ght, but not the day of the f!ght." Thank you for the proof...I had never seen this interview.

I have never seen/heard/read an official document that states Money or Pac has ever failed a drug test prior to or post match. IMO, that makes them both clean..."Let's Get It On!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy