NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
I don't want to hear sh*t he got to say, unless it's "I got next."
 6 years ago '08        #102
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 Poloboy69 said:
If Ortiz would have knocked out floyd the same way it would have been a praised; That was just a smart move by floyd and it showed that ortiz wasnt taking this f!ght serious; what the fu*k are u apologizing for during a f!ght. Tyson did not say im sorry for biting off evander's ear; Ortiz had it coming to him because he was talking sh*t the whole time; Far as manny goes he needs to step up and take the test. Floyd just need to say fu*k it and f!ght him.

Well Floyd was not exactly in there with a Prime Barrera or one of them straight up never smile mexican f!ghters.

He was in there with Victor Quitter Ortiz, someone with no balls, someone that smiles and is all giggles after he gets sucker punched and stripped off his title.

Someone who did not deserve a title in the first place.

I'm sick of boxing now, sick of all the bullsh*t it seems like either a f!ghter is really good from the get go and is babied throughout his whole career or the unknown f!ghter f!ghts a few hard f!ghts and then comes on the spotlight and f!ghts the Darren Barkers of this world to hold on to the title and no one ever f!ghts each other.

I'm just going to watch 3rd world Muay Thai f!ghts from now on and just watch f!ghters with records like 88 wins and 23 losses f!ght each other and not give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #103
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 SmooveDude said:
floyd pus*y

and to all the n*ggas who gonna say i wouldnt say that to him, and everything else why wouldnt i??? we will be f!ghtin....not just throwin hands and if all else fails itll it in guns im mad most of yall scared of these n*ggas tho
stupidest sh*t i ever read.. n*gga you wont ever get that close to floyd. i hate this n*gga too, & if i had a chance i would tell him sh*t to his face, but be real.. its never gonna happen.
 6 years ago '04        #104
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 SoFresh170 said:
stupidest sh*t i ever read.. n*gga you wont ever get that close to floyd. i hate this n*gga too, & if i had a chance i would tell him sh*t to his face, but be real.. its never gonna happen.
in the words of young turk of hot boys....

"It dont matta what size ya is i got bullets thats gon fit."
 6 years ago '10        #105
tupac1177 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 10 10
take the test already
 6 years ago '05        #106
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Im starting to realize only people that really think mayweather can beat pac man are black... But yall keep supporting that n*gga, until he lose to him
 6 years ago '09        #107
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19427 19427
lol Pac a hoe Ortiz hit Floyd with 2 or 3 headbutts before that crazy one
 6 years ago '05        #108
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
take the fu*kin test
 6 years ago '07        #109
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
take the test pus*y
 6 years ago '08        #110
centercourt 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 20 20
Take the test...take the test...take the test...blah blah blah. What is all this talk about Pac should shut up and take the test?

1. Manny agreed to take the tests...all of them, no matter when, except on the night before the f!ght. Which only makes sense, since you want your mind on the f!ght, not some vampire knocking on your door at 10p asking if he could get some blood.

2. If it were me, and I were offered the $50M guaranteed Money Mayweather was offered for the flight, I could give a f*ck if Pac is on PEDs, we would be working on a trilogy by now. What is Money protecting... his legacy....shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiit! For $50M my legacy would be like a prostitute...for sale. There's plenty of kats in the Boxing Hall of Fame who were beat.

3. There is no proof Pac took/takes PEDs. Ask anyone in Money's camp who lost the slander suits. You don't hear Money taking about it anymore. Slander suits are a mutha to defend if you have no proof.

4. I, just like everyone else has no clue who will win a f!ght between them, but most who like boxing want to see it. That's the intrigue. If you know for certain, go to Vegas and bet all your present and future earnings on it. You will be rich. I wouldn't do it. If I had to choose, Money would win the first, Pac the second and Money the finally in a classic trilogy. Money isn't the most liked kat n the game, but his smart in the ring. He can f!ght any style of f!ght.

Manny agrees to drug testing...
Pacquiao agreed to drug testing all the way to the f!ght

Last edited by centercourt; 09-18-2011 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #111
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 refuze said:

Really dude? I hate it when n*ggas keep saying they'll beat a professional boxer's a.ss. You do know these guys train every single day right? They're the best f!ghters in the world. Out of 6 billion people, these n*ggas are the TOP.

A man f!ghts his f!ghts with hands, not bullets. Get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t.
floyd is 1 meter and a half tall and weighs 80 pounds.
he's great against other midgets, and would sure kick my a.ss.. but he wouldnt do sh*t against half the bouncers I see at clubs
 6 years ago '08        #112
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 SmooveDude said:
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant
If this is how you think, it's you that doesn't live in the real world. Grow the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '08        #113
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
Take the test Manny...You poppin off but you doing nothing.

Anyways that's what Victor gets....apologize after the f!ght. The young boi got skooled and I bet his a.ss won't head butt and def drop them hands again in the ring. He should be thanking Floyd for droppin him like that, Money put him up on game (game that should have been understood from the jump)
 6 years ago '10        #114
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
Paquio saw the 34% to 18% and domination and was like damn Floyd gonna body me
 6 years ago '08        #115
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 BigBent06 said:
Im starting to realize only people that really think mayweather can beat pac man are black... But yall keep supporting that n*gga, until he lose to him
Do most black people support Money May..yea, but he UNDEFEATED and that's why we believe he won't lose.
 6 years ago '06        #116
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
 BigBent06 said:

again an uneducated boxing fan.......break the sh*t down for us.

im hispanic and its obvious pbf would box circles around pacroid.

how does manny and team roid win the f!ght?
 09-18-2011, 06:02 PM         #117
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
again an uneducated boxing fan.......break the sh*t down for us.

im hispanic and its obvious pbf would box circles around pacroid.

how does manny and team roid win the f!ght?
 6 years ago '06        #118
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
 mikeyajeto said:

still waiting for your f!ght breakdown, need more time?
 09-18-2011, 06:11 PM         #119
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
still waiting for your f!ght breakdown, need more time?
What do you want me to breakdown?

Why don't you give me a breakdown ol' boy?

Last edited by mikeyajeto; 09-18-2011 at 06:13 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #120
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 SmooveDude said:
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant
Spoken like a true retard. Prove your point...go to jail forever. Damn your cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy