Manny Pacquiao’s reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
oh this thread again
 09-18-2011, 03:23 PM         #82
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-18-2011, 03:24 PM         #83
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd love to watch Pac smash that chump's face in, but I'm guessing that it's never gonna happen at this point.
 6 years ago '04        #84
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Knowledgeable said:
Just take the gotdamn test so you can get your a.ss whooped next..
 09-18-2011, 03:27 PM         #85
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Let me break it down for people who dont understand the sport . Dirtiest things you can do in the boxing ring are a low blow and a head butt . When your in the ring you should be prepared to "defend yourself at all times" Victor was lookin at Joe Cortez like he was his daddy . LOL @ that headbutt not being premeditated . Like how can Ortiz still be considered a saint after pulling such a dirty move . People just gloss over that . The head butt started the whole situation period .
what? you literally couldn't find anyone who watched the f!ght to co-sign this. nobody is calling Ortiz a saint. Only thing you'll hear about dude is that he's soft.
 6 years ago '10        #86
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
TAKE THE fu*kING TEST bi*ch

[video - click to view]

09-18-2011, 03:33 PM         #87
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
 6 years ago '04        #88
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
 S.TEX said:
what? you literally couldn't find anyone who watched the f!ght to co-sign this. nobody is calling Ortiz a saint. Only thing you'll hear about dude is that he's soft.
Immediately after the f!ght the first thing they asked Mayweather about was the KO . Then they interview Ortiz and ask him why he didnt have his hands up . Not hey why did you headbutt him was the f!ght getting away from you ? All im saying if it was Mayweather that headbutted Ortiz the focus would be on the headbutt . Yes he is soft and lame and delusional .
 09-18-2011, 03:40 PM         #89
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Immediately after the f!ght the first thing they asked Mayweather about was the KO . Then they interview Ortiz and ask him why he didnt have his hands up . Not hey why did you headbutt him was the f!ght getting away from you ? All im saying if it was Mayweather that headbutted Ortiz the focus would be on the headbutt . Yes he is soft and lame and delusional .
so that = saint?
 6 years ago '10        #90
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 SmooveDude said:
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant
Who the fu*k are you? and guns are for pussies lil hoe n*gga

Real n*ggas would square up and work your bum a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #91
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 SOCIALITE said:
He already said he would smh

But Floyd said he don't f!ght on other people's time and preceded to take a 16 month layoff
ive never heard from Mannys mouth that he would take the test, i might be wrong but its usally someone else talking for him.

and why should floyd f!ght on some one else time, he is the champ, he is 42-0, why should he give in to a lesser oppents demands
 6 years ago '10        #92
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Pac aint sucka free.

Dude's bi*ch made and wont test
 6 years ago '04        #93
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
manny is just happy floyd picked his next opponent for him
 6 years ago '08        #94
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
Ortiz is the same dude that got whooped by caveman Maidana, he was never anything special and he was never a threat.

Floyd should of just let it go and schooled him for 12 rounds or knocked his a.ss out like Hatton in the mid to later rounds but instead he wasted the opportunity to truly beat this man, in my opinion he didn't even beat him and this f!ght is basically a "NC".

So yeah you guys are saying protect your self at all times and blah blah but seriously I'm a Floyd fan but damm you were going to beat the guy regardless why do that? why not embarrass the retard for 12 rounds the same way he did Gatti.

The best f!ght of the night was old a.ss Erik Morales vs a late replacement, i feel sorry for the people that payed $60 for this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #95
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
If Ortiz would have knocked out floyd the same way it would have been a praised; That was just a smart move by floyd and it showed that ortiz wasnt taking this f!ght serious; what the fu*k are u apologizing for during a f!ght. Tyson did not say im sorry for biting off evander's ear; Ortiz had it coming to him because he was talking sh*t the whole time; Far as manny goes he needs to step up and take the test. Floyd just need to say fu*k it and f!ght him.
 6 years ago '04        #96
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 RustyLorcin said:
Ortiz is the same dude that got whooped by caveman Maidana, he was never anything special and he was never a threat.

Floyd should of just let it go and schooled him for 12 rounds or knocked his a.ss out like Hatton in the mid to later rounds but instead he wasted the opportunity to truly beat this man, in my opinion he didn't even beat him and this f!ght is basically a "NC".

So yeah you guys are saying protect your self at all times and blah blah but seriously I'm a Floyd fan but damm you were going to beat the guy regardless why do that? why not embarrass the retard for 12 rounds the same way he did Gatti.

The best f!ght of the night was old a.ss Erik Morales vs a late replacement, i feel sorry for the people that payed $60 for this bullsh*t.

come on floyd is doing the same sh*t 50 cent did to the rap game when he came out trying to b the hardest an sh*t. mayweather going to just milk the game like 50 cent did with the dissing and dodge pac man like 50 cent was dodging Shyne then retire. same sh*t different job.

floyd bout that money he dont love the sport any more.
 6 years ago '11        #97
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 wjcorner said:

[pic - click to view]

the first left, dude was looking at Floyd...he was out, standing up after that left...his arms try to come up, but they go limp from that sh*t. he wasn't looking at the refs, to look at the ref...he was looking at the ref because he was out and didn't know what the fu*k was going on. what f!ghter who's not out, doesn't instinctively put his hands up after getting hit?
he didn't try to bring his hands up at all. they went up because he moved backwards after the hit. he didn't have time to react to the 2nd hit. he was out before he knew what the fu*k was going on
 6 years ago '10        #98
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,887 | Props total: 5777 5777
PBF got Boxden n*ggas talkin bout shootin him. Oh the humanity!
 09-18-2011, 04:22 PM         #99
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
 6 years ago '04        #100
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 SmooveDude said:
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant
n*gga typed that like NONE of them big monstrous a.ss dudes Floyd employs wouldn't put a tool on his a.ss as soon as he started reaching for his waist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy