Manny Pacquiao’s reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15381 15381
 wjcorner said:
unless you teleport into a grapple to outmuscle Floyd, how do you plan to stay away from his hands...one clean hit on the chin=knockout for someone that ain't trained for that sh*t
:applause:

Real talk. One pop to the chin and you're lights out, especially with these professional boxer's power. Just cause a n*gga small doesn't mean he can't scrap.
 09-18-2011, 11:54 AM         #22
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
floyd pus*y

and to all the n*ggas who gonna say i wouldnt say that to him, and everything else why wouldnt i??? we will be f!ghtin....not just throwin hands and if all else fails itll it in guns im mad most of yall scared of these n*ggas tho
"If all else fails it'll get to guns"..just stop.
 09-18-2011, 11:55 AM         #23
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
A man f!ghts his f!ghts with hands, not bullets. Get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t.
a man f!ght with his hand....right....no f!ght is a fair

every f!ght i get into i expect somebody to get involved whether its somebody from they side or somebody from mine....its never 1 on 1 EVER but i guess where you live yall settle things like diplomats....its real out here
 6 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SmooveDude said:
floyd pus*y

and to all the n*ggas who gonna say i wouldnt say that to him, and everything else why wouldnt i??? we will be f!ghtin....not just throwin hands and if all else fails itll it in guns im mad most of yall scared of these n*ggas tho
lmfao wtf
 09-18-2011, 11:57 AM         #25
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
unless you teleport into a grapple to outmuscle Floyd, how do you plan to stay away from his hands...one clean hit on the chin=knockout for someone that ain't trained for that sh*t
no i know he'll clean me if we went with just hands which is why we'll be f!ghting and not boxing

Freeze Me said:
"If all else fails it'll get to guns"..just stop.
i a.ssume youve never been shot at or shot at someone
 6 years ago '04        #26
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15381 15381
Do you honestly believe in your heart that you can beat Floyd Mayweather, one of the the top professional boxers in the world in a f!ght? He is a trained a.ssassin. Think about that for a second.

If you tried to do something to him in real life, not only would he would beat your a.ss but the rest of his 300 pound body guards would jump in as well. If you tried to shoot him, he'd have 50 Cent's goons shoot you 500 times in the face. You don't want it bruh
 09-18-2011, 12:06 PM         #27
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take the test if you feel some type a way about it
 09-18-2011, 12:10 PM         #28
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
Do you honestly believe in your heart that you can beat Floyd Mayweather, one of the the top professional boxers in the world in a f!ght? He is a trained a.ssassin. Think about that for a second.

If you tried to do something to him in real life, not only would he would beat your a.ss but the rest of his 300 pound body guards would jump in as well. If you tried to shoot him, he'd have 50 Cent's goons shoot you 500 times in the face. You don't want it bruh
all things considered the only time id see him would be at the club/in the club or at the mall at millenia

he'll have 2 or 3 body guards, a few woman and a few personal friends who got they friends

it wouldnt be 1 on 1, would he knock me if it was....yes but would it get there id try my hardest to keep it from that point
 6 years ago '08        #29
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23296 23296
stfu and just f!ght already
 09-18-2011, 12:15 PM         #30
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is he still say n he scared of needles
 09-18-2011, 12:27 PM         #31
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
is he still say n he scared of needles
Nope

- watch the first one
 6 years ago '06        #32
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 SmooveDude said:
dont get me wrong i like both of them and im kinda siding with floyd just because we both black but people needa realize he human just like us

Not good to side because he's a n*gga too. That's a dirty cheap shoot a.ss n*gga. I mean whatever the case was u claiming your the best then beat him straight up. fu*k Floyd and his dyke riding fan's. And BX is full of em.

If Floyd was done like he did Ortiz Floyd fans would be k!lling themselves with anger right now saying that Ortiz cheated and everything. But since it was him they just justify that sh*t. But the referee is to blame to because he' didn't make it clear to box again.

Whole f!ght was bullsh*t tho. People wasted their money to see a circus act.
 09-18-2011, 01:03 PM         #33
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come pacroid has 3 losses and 2 draws on his record though???????????

sh*t floyd needs to f!ght the f!ghters that whooped pacroid

I cant do anything to pacroid THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE" - Floyd Mayweather Jr
 09-18-2011, 01:06 PM         #34
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When pacroid says he will agree to random testing DURING NEGOTIATIONS then come with that BS

but until then what he says to the media DOESN'T MEAN sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #35
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,180 | Props total: 28586 28586
 wjcorner said:

[pic - click to view]

the first left, dude was looking at Floyd...he was out, standing up after that left...his arms try to come up, but they go limp from that sh*t. he wasn't looking at the refs, to look at the ref...he was looking at the ref because he was out and didn't know what the fu*k was going on. what f!ghter who's not out, doesn't instinctively put his hands up after getting hit?

hahaha we are all watching the SAME thing and thats what u get out of it?? haha dude LOOK AT THE DAMN VIDEO!!! HE WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO KNOCKED OUT AFTER THE 1st PUNCH HAHAHAH he looked RIGHT AT the ref like ARE U KIDDING ME?? he even had the look on his face!!! dude, stop making excuses for Floyd... EVERYONE ON THE PLANET WHO KNOWS BOXING KNOWS THIS WAS A WACK a.ss SUCKER PUNCH!!!! and yes im typing in big a.ss letters cause i feel important
 09-18-2011, 01:15 PM         #36
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but wtf is he looking at the ref for?

PROTECT YOURSELF

your a professional boxer you've heard that sh*t A MILLION TIMES

IDIOT
 6 years ago '04        #37
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Who cares what this dude thinks...........

"If your best.....Take the test"
 6 years ago '11        #38
bc718 86 heat pts86
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 9 9
:laughing9: @ this boxing sh*t
 09-18-2011, 01:54 PM         #39
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
all things considered the only time id see him would be at the club/in the club or at the mall at millenia

he'll have 2 or 3 body guards, a few woman and a few personal friends who got they friends

it wouldnt be 1 on 1, would he knock me if it was....yes but would it get there id try my hardest to keep it from that point
My dude you are tripping seriously, because first off, you would have to survive his bodyguard team which I'm sure are made up of individuals who are trained to whoop someone before they get to their intended target, not only that are placed as a precarution for keeping you safe because should you somehow, I repeat SOMEHOW, get past them, then you are still left to face a man whose hands are licensed as lethal weapons, to deal with. No unless you are Manny PAC or the late great Bruce Lee reincarnated you might want to rethink your plan because I think you have a few flaws in it.
 6 years ago '06        #40
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
 FappingFapstar said:
pac will destroy pus*yweather
i concur
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy