Manny Pacquiao’s reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 10:59 AM         #1
19743 pageviews
203 comments

space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny Pacquiao’s reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz f!ght

[pic - click to view]

MANNY PACQUIAO’S REACTION TO THE MAYWEATHER VS ORTIZ f!ght

Sep 18
MANNY PACQUIAO’S REACTION TO THE MAYWEATHER VS ORTIZ f!ght

[pic - click to view]

Manny Pacquiao's Official Website

By Staff,

Manny Pacquiao had a clear cut reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz f!ght that was held on September 17th, 2011 at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada. The card titled, “StarPower” was just that - an action filled event that ended up leaving all the fans watching gasping for answers.

Manny Pacquiao answered the question, “What do you think about the outcome of the f!ght?” Manny simply answered he did not feel Ortiz was completely to blame for the head butt, due to the fact it did not seem premeditated. Manny said, “It appeared to happen in the heat of battle and most important Ortiz was genuinely apologetic.” Floyd should have accepted the apology and fought a clean f!ght. Manny went on to say he thought Floyd’s reaction to the head butt was very unsportsmanlike. He did not think two blows to the head of Ortiz was fair when Victor was clearly looking away and was clearly taking that moment to apologize.

[pic - click to view]

Article Link -
[pic - click to view]

http://www.boxingscene.co .. #ixzz1YLZlSeHg

Pacquiao: Mayweather a Poor Sport, But Shot Was Legal
Posted by: Chris LaBate on 9/18/2011 .

According to a report in The Philippine Star, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao saw nothing illegal with the two-punch combination that Floyd Mayweather Jr. landed on Victor Ortiz in the fourth round of their f!ght at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After Ortiz fouled Mayweather with a headbutt, he touched gloves and hugged the f!ght, but was he moved away from the hug - Mayweather landed two punches that knocked Ortiz out.

“Very poor sportsmanship,” said Pacquiao. "[But] it was not illegal."

Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, called it a cheap shot. He felt referee Joe Cortez lost control of the contest.

“Yeah [it was a cheap shot]. The referee was still talking to someone at ringside. And I didn’t see him say ‘box’ like they always do. I think he lost control,” said Roach.

[pic - click to view]

Article Link -
[pic - click to view]

http://www.boxingscene.co .. #ixzz1YLab9Ajp

Arum on Mayweather Antics - I'm Disgusted, A Disgrace
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 9/18/2011 .

BoxingScene.com spoke with Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, regarding Saturday night's controversial f!ght between Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) and Victor Ortiz (29-3, 22KOs). After Ortiz intentionally used his head in the fourth round, he was penalized a point by referee Joe Cortez. Ortiz tried to calm the situation by going over to hug Mayweather, but when he pulled away from that hug, with his hands down, Mayweather fired off two punches that knocked him out.

BoxingScene.com - Arum's Thoughts on The Ending

Whether it was legal or not legal, it was unsportsmanlike behavior [by Mayweather] and it was a cheap shot [by Mayweather]. I'm disgusted by what I saw.

BoxingScene.com - Arum's Thoughts on The Post-f!ght Confrontation Between Mayweather and HBO's analyst Larry Merchant.

For this kid to take off on Larry Merchant the way he did and use the language that he did - it was a disgrace.

BoxingScene.com - Arum's Thoughts on Mayweather discrediting Merchant as a "Boxing Expert" Because He is Not a Former f!ghter.

How many announcers, how many of these guys have actually been in the ring? Very, very few. I don't know any. They bring in one guy as the third guy who is a former f!ghter or a trainer, but the second guy - nobody expects him to have been a boxer when he was younger. That's ridiculous. That's the same thing with the football announcers. They have an expert who played the game but the other announcers have never played the game.

BoxingScene.com - Arum's Thoughts on Mayweather Throwing His Punches in Response To Ortiz Intentionally Using His Head.

[Ortiz] intentionally headbutted Mayweather. It is inexcusable, but he paid the penalty, which was the deduction of one point. That doesn't excuse unsportsmanlike behavior and throwing a cheap shot like Mayweather did. That's not something Pacquiao would do. That's not something that any of the f!ghters that I had in the eighties would do, like Leonard, Hearns and Hagler. It's just inexcusable behavior.

BoxingScene.com - Arum's Thoughts on The Performance of Referee Joe Cortez.

Cortez, in my opinion, did a very poor job. When the foul came, he properly took a point away, and when the action continued he should have looked at both f!ghters and said 'f!ght.' He didn't do that. He was looking at the timekeeper apparently, and said 'time in.' But that is not communicating with an Ortiz. Do I think Cortez did a poor job? Yes I do.

BoxingScene.com - Arum's Thoughts on a Possible Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght in 2012.

We have a very tough f!ght with Marquez. We are concentrated on that. And on November 13th, if Pacquiao is successful, then that's the time to talk. You don't talk about a future f!ght, when you have a f!ght against a guy [and it] was obviously life and death in their two previous f!ghts.

BoxingScene.com Arum's Thoughts on Mayweather Believing Pacquiao's Rise in Weight is Unnatural.

When they were both 16, they were both at the same weight, 105-pounds. Floyd was an amateur because he had the benefit of living in America, and Pacquiao was a professional because he was living on the streets of Manila. But they were both 105-pounds when they started at 16, you can look it up.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 22k; 09-18-2011 at 05:51 PM..

203 comments for "Manny Pacquiao’s reaction to the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight"

6 years ago '09        #2
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 3530 3530
Just take the gotdamn test so you can get your a.ss whooped next..
 6 years ago '04        #3
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
same sh*t will happen to pacquiao if he try that hugging sh*t too
 6 years ago '07        #4
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Manny will wash Mayweather
 6 years ago '05        #5
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Pac is sounding like a real sucka here. Floyd accepted the apology, two apologies ago. How many times does he have to do that before the f!ght starts back up?

fu*k this sh*t. C'mon Pac you teach Floyd a lesson then. Agree to the testing and let's do this sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #6
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
take the fu*kin test and stop hiding behind arum you fraud bi*ch.

fu*k this dude anyway, he downplayed serg when he scored a ko earlier as well.
 6 years ago '11        #7
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668

[pic - click to view]

the first left, dude was looking at Floyd...he was out, standing up after that left...his arms try to come up, but they go limp from that sh*t. he wasn't looking at the refs, to look at the ref...he was looking at the ref because he was out and didn't know what the fu*k was going on. what f!ghter who's not out, doesn't instinctively put his hands up after getting hit?
 09-18-2011, 11:19 AM         #8
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TAKE THE TEST
 09-18-2011, 11:24 AM         #9
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take the test Manny.If not for Mayweather,do it for your fans.They want the f!ght just as bad.What's the big deal?
 09-18-2011, 11:26 AM         #10
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd pus*y

and to all the n*ggas who gonna say i wouldnt say that to him, and everything else why wouldnt i??? we will be f!ghtin....not just throwin hands and if all else fails itll it in guns im mad most of yall scared of these n*ggas tho

Last edited by SmooveDude; 09-18-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #11
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
 SmooveDude said:
floyd pus*y

and to all the n*ggas who gonna say i wouldnt say that to him, and everything else why wouldnt i??? we will be f!ghtin....not just throwin hands and if all else fails itll it in guns im mad most of yall scared of these n*ggas tho
you mad?
 6 years ago '09        #12
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 3530 3530
 infam0uskills said:
you mad?

Mad and stupid. Floyd would break that lil n*ggas face into pieces
 09-18-2011, 11:39 AM         #13
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
you mad?
at what?
 09-18-2011, 11:42 AM         #14
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Mad and stupid. Floyd would break that lil n*ggas face into pieces
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant
 6 years ago '09        #15
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
pac will destroy pus*yweather
 6 years ago '04        #16
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529

This is just gonna turn into another Pacman vs Floyd d!ckrider contest. Call me when they actually sign on the dotted line
 09-18-2011, 11:46 AM         #17
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:

This is just gonna turn into another Pacman vs Floyd d!ckrider contest. Call me when they actually sign on the dotted line
dont get me wrong i like both of them and im kinda siding with floyd just because we both black but people needa realize he human just like us
 6 years ago '04        #18
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
you wild if you think ill just throw hands with the n*gga, you wild if you think floyd stronger than me or can be physical with ANYBODY....yea he got hands but the n*gga aint untouchable, there aint no way i wont hit the n*gga with a bullet and there aint no way he gonna just f!ght me straight up 1 on 1 yall n*ggas dont live in the real world yall cant

Really dude? I hate it when n*ggas keep saying they'll beat a professional boxer's a.ss. You do know these guys train every single day right? They're the best f!ghters in the world. Out of 6 billion people, these n*ggas are the TOP.

A man f!ghts his f!ghts with hands, not bullets. Get the fu*k out of here with that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #19
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
dont get me wrong i like both of them and im kinda siding with floyd just because we both black but people needa realize he human just like us
Yeah, I know Floyd is human. It's sickening how some people d!ckride these rappers/athletes/entertainers like they're some sort of God. They're not. No one on Earth is untouchable.

The problem I have is when people brag and stunt online about how they'd kick a professional boxer's a.ss.

Even though they're smaller, their punching power alone will knock you the fu*k out. If you really wanted to f!ght these dudes at their own sport then take up boxing and hit us up when you become a contender.
 6 years ago '11        #20
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 SmooveDude said:
unless you teleport into a grapple to outmuscle Floyd, how do you plan to stay away from his hands...one clean hit on the chin=knockout for someone that ain't trained for that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy