Mayweather tells Ortiz: "S**t happens"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2011, 09:56 AM         #61
dat_thang112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
rule number 1 in f!ghting, never let your guard down

ortiz was getting whipped, he used his head a couple of times in the earlier rounds. Then he got so frustrated he pulled that cheap bi*ch a.ss upright headbutt to floyds chin to try to stun him in the moment.

in the words of dmx, "you do dirt, you get dirt"
mayweather uses his elbows dude
 6 years ago '07        #62
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
from what I saw...ref stepped away... they touch gloves.. floyd stepped in and just happened to notice he was not puttin up his guard..(ortiz's fault) so yes he took advantage of the opportunity to knock em out...but even the punch that knocked him out looked weak..I still think its all rigged anyways..
 6 years ago '05        #63
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
fu*k it they both walk away far richer than they walked in. It's a f!ght my nigs protect ya neck. I think Floyd wouldda won anyways just wish he wouldda done in a way that would have been entertaining and less questionable. There's no way you get that kinda impeccable record f!ghting who he fought without being the best in your class hands down. and fu*k Larry merchant are we here to discuss a boxer and his skill or his interview etiquette and ringside demeanor?
 6 years ago '11        #64
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Victor headbutted Floyd in the heat of an exchange, Floyd deliberately pretended to be accepting Victors apology and took the cheapest shot in the history of the sport. Mayweather would have most likely still won the f!ght, TKO/KO in a later round but instead chose to be a bi*ch-made snake and sucker punch Ortiz...dirty move, knocking out a defenseless opponent creating a circus that will go down as one of the most controversial f!ghts in the history of boxing. Mayweather reaps the consequences of it being debated forever as a fair solid win or not (not that he cares). BOXING TAKES AN L.
 09-19-2011, 10:30 AM         #65
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
from what I saw...ref stepped away... they touch gloves.. floyd stepped in and just happened to notice he was not puttin up his guard..(ortiz's fault) so yes he took advantage of the opportunity to knock em out...but even the punch that knocked him out looked weak..I still think its all rigged anyways..
what? n*gga Floyd hit the sh*t outta him. Looked weak, you heard the impact of those shots, those were two clean shots from professional boxer. Those would put just about anyone on their a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 billieskeet said:
what? n*gga Floyd hit the sh*t outta him. Looked weak, you heard the impact of those shots, those were two clean shots from professional boxer. Those would put just about anyone on their a.ss.
I watched a youtube vid no sound...looked weak..dude didn't like fold up...looked more like an act to me
 6 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 VinylDigga213 said:
Victor headbutted Floyd in the heat of an exchange, Floyd deliberately pretended to be accepting Victors apology and took the cheapest shot in the history of the sport. Mayweather would have most likely still won the f!ght, TKO/KO in a later round but instead chose to be a bi*ch-made snake and sucker punch Ortiz...dirty move, knocking out a defenseless opponent creating a circus that will go down as one of the most controversial f!ghts in the history of boxing. Mayweather reaps the consequences of it being debated forever as a fair solid win or not (not that he cares). BOXING TAKES AN L.
I don't think floyd in anyway pretended to accept the apology..he seemed more like "I got somethin for you" after that. People talk about the heat of the moment, but in the moment after bein head butted Im sure you might punch him a few times ...in the heat of the moment
 09-19-2011, 10:36 AM         #68
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
I watched a youtube vid no sound...looked weak..dude didn't like fold up...looked more like an act to me
We all watched it live, and he knocked the fu*k out that n*gga. Sweat flew into the 400th row n*gga you dreamin.

[pic - click to view]

09-19-2011, 10:38 AM         #69
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll Whoop Mayweather a.ss Im 6'7 250 muscles hit the weights almost everyday I know Im quick with the hands too he wouldn't be a match he would have to reach me to get a shot in. body blows alone wouldn't stop me from destroying his face with quick jabs lemme stop that n*gga prolly eat me alive but im confident I would do some type of damage to him
 6 years ago '09        #70
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
the thing to me is he clearly coulda got up tho
 09-19-2011, 10:41 AM         #71
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
the thing to me is he clearly coulda got up tho
He saw dollar signs and was like
 09-19-2011, 10:45 AM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
He saw dollar signs and was like
The only people who lost are Larry Merchant for getting mad and n*ggas who paid $60 for that bullsh*t. Mayweather got his bread, and Ortiz sitting somewhere right now with all his money like "fu*k boxing......Im bout to eat off this sh*t until im 80"
 6 years ago '04        #73
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
ya'll need to rewatch the f!ght... ortiz COULDNT GET UP!!!! He tried! lol...

and you can say it's a cheap shot if you want but ... cortez said let's go, gave the f!ght motion to the f!ghters ... one wanted to hug and the other didn't!

look at where floyds hands are when ortiz walked up on him... they were up.. as in "protect yourself at all times"

when the ref says "let's go", "box", "f!ght" ir whatever... it's not time to be huggin!!!!

and most of ya'll didn't see the back stage post interview where floyd had a big knot on his head from rabbit punches... yet he never complained...

it was a very very very veteren move imo... he did mosley, gatti, and judah the same..
 6 years ago '04        #74
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 7 7
WTF you talkin about get up... Course he wouldnt get up with his head turned and getting a powerful thump to the head.

I was actually vex watching how Mayweather took that cheap shot whilst Ortiz was so naive to the fact that Mayweather would wait

igotgame4ya said:
ya'll need to rewatch the f!ght... ortiz COULDNT GET UP!!!! He tried! lol...

and you can say it's a cheap shot if you want but ... cortez said let's go, gave the f!ght motion to the f!ghters ... one wanted to hug and the other didn't!

look at where floyds hands are when ortiz walked up on him... they were up.. as in "protect yourself at all times"

when the ref says "let's go", "box", "f!ght" ir whatever... it's not time to be huggin!!!!

and most of ya'll didn't see the back stage post interview where floyd had a big knot on his head from rabbit punches... yet he never complained...

it was a very very very veteren move imo... he did mosley, gatti, and judah the same..
 6 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
We all watched it live, and he knocked the fu*k out that n*gga. Sweat flew into the 400th row n*gga you dreamin.

[pic - click to view]

last thing I would dream about is 2 dudes boxin each other...but anyways Like I said it looked like it...I didn't say it wasn't..obviously you have a clearer view of it, but from what I saw..meh
 6 years ago '04        #76
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 Nza said:
WTF you talkin about get up... Course he wouldnt get up with his head turned and getting a powerful thump to the head.

I was actually vex watching how Mayweather took that cheap shot whilst Ortiz was so naive to the fact that Mayweather would wait
How can a legal punch be a cheap shot?!?!

floyd punches off the break all the time!
 6 years ago '06        #77
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
and yet ortiz couldnt get up from this?????

ive seen him get up to more blows
 6 years ago '10        #78
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
money may all day
 6 years ago '09        #79
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
**t happens in the sport of boxing. Protect yourself at all times.
even though I hate this fool he got a point
 6 years ago '11        #80
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
dudes on here make me laugh.. Mayweather hit him with a cheap shot while buddy was apologizing. simple as that

yea you gotta keep your guard up at all times in boxing but when the dude is clearly apologizing and has his guard down you dont pop him.. Floyd capitalized on Ortiz for not putting his guard up.

the whole point of winning a boxing match is squaring off with the other person in the ring.. SQUARING off.. Floyds clearly been training watching all the sucker sh*t f!ghts on WSHH lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy