Mayweather Quotes From Press Conference, Speaks On PAC-MAN

most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 49
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 07:36 AM         #41
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"They say I'm ignorant, but I'm keeping 100% of my revenue"


Game over, Floyd wins
only to give it to your lawyers who own you and your freedom due to your stupidity outside the ring. He will NEVER f!ght Pac and he can thank God for that and his sucker punch
 09-18-2011, 07:58 AM         #42
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess none of you idiots pay attention to the CompuBOX stats???

& wasn't it clear that he jumped and headbutted him because HE COULDN'T TOUCH HIM? lol

smh @ yal
 6 years ago '04        #43
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 Nate187um said:
I guess none of you idiots pay attention to the CompuBOX stats???

& wasn't it clear that he jumped and headbutted him because HE COULDN'T TOUCH HIM? lol

smh @ yal


Numbers don't lie, Floyd landed damn near 50% of his power shots to Ortiz's 22%. And Do you think Ortiz would have pulled that E Honda-esque headbutt if he though he had a chance of winning? FOH


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Gtownkid04; 09-18-2011 at 08:47 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #44
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 371 371
 gordonshumway said:
only to give it to your lawyers who own you and your freedom due to your stupidity outside the ring. He will NEVER f!ght Pac and he can thank God for that and his sucker punch
I don't know how long you have been watching boxing, but Mayweather only gets better as the f!ght goes on. I wish the f!ght would've went on so we could see Ortiz get dismantled. As for Pacquiao he did agree to take the test in full as Mayweather wanted but Arum doesn't want USADA to do it. Arum wants WADA to do it. Wada sets the guidelines they don't actually give the test. Why wouldn't Pacquiao just let USADA do the testing? Mosely agreed to take it. Ortiz agreed to take it. Why not Pac-man?
 09-18-2011, 08:45 AM         #45
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao first @ people liking either of these idiots, 2nd lmao x100000 @ verizon....

I think it's even more funny people think by buying verizon they're saving money, when it's already proven, owning verizon phones over an extended period of time increases your chance of a brain tumor by 5x over att....sad people...save you're 20$ a month lol
 09-18-2011, 09:19 AM         #46
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did he say that you know is a flat out lie?

and if any n*gga or american born white boy in any sport was asked to take random blood test in order
to make the most money any body has ever made in your sport they would be done

only reason its ok because white people and middle class n*ggas from the burbs worst nightmare is to see a black man like floyd the best at anything let alone some sh*t look boxing
 6 years ago '05        #47
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
how could any of you guys like a guy who pulled that bullsh*t on a 70-80 year old announcer after the f!ght. all that was unnecessary and it proves again how bi*ch a.ss floyd is. he like to duck pac and make excuses. he makes his opponents wait in the ring while he bullsh*t backstage. its all a act. if your so damn good why do you have to pull all these stunts? just f!ght pac already. if pac wins in nov there should be no excuse. larry merchant said he did all that after f!ght b/s to avoid the pac question that was coming up next. i kinda believe that too.
 09-18-2011, 10:01 AM         #48
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mothu79 said:
how could any of you guys like a guy who pulled that bullsh*t on a 70-80 year old announcer after the f!ght. all that was unnecessary and it proves again how bi*ch a.ss floyd is. he like to duck pac and make excuses. he makes his opponents wait in the ring while he bullsh*t backstage. its all a act. if your so damn good why do you have to pull all these stunts? just f!ght pac already. if pac wins in nov there should be no excuse. larry merchant said he did all that after f!ght b/s to avoid the pac question that was coming up next. i kinda believe that too.


uhhhh larry merchant need his a.ss fired, hes been out there to long, and even after that he felt sorry for coming at mayweather the way he did. mayweather WILLL f!ght pac man when he agrees and he will punish him WATCH # stampp
 6 years ago '05        #49
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 factorx3 said:


uhhhh larry merchant need his a.ss fired, hes been out there to long, and even after that he felt sorry for coming at mayweather the way he did. mayweather WILLL f!ght pac man when he agrees and he will punish him WATCH # stampp
ok even if he does need to be fired. it wasn't floyd place to say or do that on live TV. hes a bi*ch for that. respect your elders son.
 6 years ago '05        #50
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 3149 3149
Mayweather is the best everrrrrrrr
 6 years ago '07        #51
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
Mayweather is that n*gga, but i'm getting annoyed with how much sh*t he stays talking w/little or no intent @ all to make something happen out of it..i remember the good old boxing days when fans got the big f!ghts between the best in the business because of making it such a popular demand.. now days we have no say in it, because n*ggas are too scared to get beat and sit down man to man and set the guidelines down for the testing and what not..sh*t is disgusting, this isn't boxing this is a muthafu*kin soap opera..stop talking sh*t and gossiping like women and make something fu*king happen!!


Last edited by Deniro732; 09-18-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #52
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,059 | Props total: 1476 1476
Last night made it pretty clear that pac would give floyd problems. Ortiz landed some shots that floyd couldnt dodge. But ortiz doesnt have the hand speed and footwork to be more effective. Give ortiz pacs speed power and footwork and its a long night for floyd. Floyd has always had problems with southpaws
 6 years ago '09        #53
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 mothu79 said:
how could any of you guys like a guy who pulled that bullsh*t on a 70-80 year old announcer after the f!ght. all that was unnecessary and it proves again how bi*ch a.ss floyd is. he like to duck pac and make excuses. he makes his opponents wait in the ring while he bullsh*t backstage. its all a act. if your so damn good why do you have to pull all these stunts? just f!ght pac already. if pac wins in nov there should be no excuse. larry merchant said he did all that after f!ght b/s to avoid the pac question that was coming up next. i kinda believe that too.


Another sheep that doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about. Larry merchant has always had negative sh*t to sy about floyd. He never gives him any kinda props..Did you watcht he f!ght? Did you see when mayweather came in with his kids that old prick had something to say about that. He said something like "I've bever seen mayweather bring in his kids with him before it's almost as if he wants sympathy or doing it to help his image".. Why say some sh*t like that? What can't the man just love his kids that much...You n*ggas are pathetic always talking sh*t about something you know nothing about.
 6 years ago '07        #54
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 mothu79 said:
how could any of you guys like a guy who pulled that bullsh*t on a 70-80 year old announcer after the f!ght. all that was unnecessary and it proves again how bi*ch a.ss floyd is. he like to duck pac and make excuses. he makes his opponents wait in the ring while he bullsh*t backstage. its all a act. if your so damn good why do you have to pull all these stunts? just f!ght pac already. if pac wins in nov there should be no excuse. larry merchant said he did all that after f!ght b/s to avoid the pac question that was coming up next. i kinda believe that too.
dude larry merchant is a.ss. he always displays bias in his interviews and he's always had it out for floyd.
 6 years ago '09        #55
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 dirtybayrecordz said:
Last night made it pretty clear that pac would give floyd problems. Ortiz landed some shots that floyd couldnt dodge. But ortiz doesnt have the hand speed and footwork to be more effective. Give ortiz pacs speed power and footwork and its a long night for floyd. Floyd has always had problems with southpaws


Floyd would give manny problems aswell. Ortiz was 14 pounds bigger and one inch taller and the shots he landed weren't even that effective...Floyd dominated him all 4 rounds and those shots that people thought were touching mayweather in the corner wasn't even hitting hit sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #56
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,059 | Props total: 1476 1476
 knowledgeable said:
floyd would give manny problems aswell. Ortiz was 14 pounds bigger and one inch taller and the shots he landed weren't even that effective...floyd dominated him all 4 rounds and those shots that people thought were touching mayweather in the corner wasn't even hitting hit sh*t...
i agree. Both are each others weaknesses and have never faced an opponent like each other. Most if not all f!ghters floyd that have faced never get a shot in when hes on the ropes that defense is just to tight. Boxing him in the middle of the ring is the best chance to hittin floyd
 6 years ago '09        #57
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 dirtybayrecordz said:
i agree. Both are each others weaknesses and have never faced an opponent like each other. Most if not all f!ghters floyd that have faced never get a shot in when hes on the ropes that defense is just to tight. Boxing him in the middle of the ring is the best chance to hittin floyd

Realtalk fam. I really do think that f!ght needs to happen next year.. I like ortiz aswell, because the young dude is very very humble, but he fu*ked himself by trying to hug and make up so many times. I honestly would have liked the f!ght to last longer, but it is what it is
 6 years ago '04        #58
muzikhead 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Gramz said:
Why hasn't the f!ght happened then? Just sign on the dotted line and give the people the f!ght they want to see. I have never head a f!ghter list so many stipulations before. Is he scared because he sounds scared.
Take the test is the only stipulation. Paq wants 10 million for every pound Floyd is over. Paq wants the ring a certain size and not to mention the glove size. So tell me any other stipulations Floyd has besides the test. I'm waiting.


Last edited by muzikhead; 09-19-2011 at 07:43 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Gramz said:
Why hasn't the f!ght happened then? Just sign on the dotted line and give the people the f!ght they want to see. I have never head a f!ghter list so many stipulations before. Is he scared because he sounds scared.
then u havent been watchin boxin very long.ive seen f!ghts get cancelled due to what gloves would be worn
 09-18-2011, 11:05 AM         #60
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Old a.ss Larry Merchant always hated Floyd
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy