most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
when floyd isnt stuttering, he has quoteables. but fact of the matter is, he dont want it with pac. plain and simple.

out of his entire career, this one f!ght with pac would literally put him up with the greatest of all time! but he doesnt want to be considered one of the greatest of all time cus in HIS mind, he already is.
 6 years ago '07        #22
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
He's really trying to pander for the US support with that "I'm an American" bullsh*t huh?
It's a bunch of out of context quotes, so I'm just guessing, but he might be just joking around since Pacquiao is known to give out a sh*t load of cash in his country. Messing around like 'I support my country too, making it rain on Americans"
 09-18-2011, 02:01 AM         #23
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
watch footage of their f!ghts and its clear as day that mayweather is light years ahead of pacman, the skill mayweather has is unmatched
exactly its sad that people let their feelings and emotions get the best of them
 09-18-2011, 02:02 AM         #24
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
Why hasn't the f!ght happened then? Just sign on the dotted line and give the people the f!ght they want to see. I have never head a f!ghter list so many stipulations before. Is he scared because he sounds scared.
f!ght a dude with steroids in his system, THEN come back and tell me Floyd is a punk for wanting olympic style drug testing.
 09-18-2011, 02:02 AM         #25
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeeq said:
true, and i remember that interview, but then arum as usual had to add...

It never ends
who cares

say it during negotiations

thats the only time it counts
 6 years ago '05        #26
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 209 209
Man its called bait May is trying to bait Paq on
 09-18-2011, 02:23 AM         #27
Feedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm American who gives to his country. Even when I make it rain, I'm giving it to Americans."
#CLASSIC!!!
 09-18-2011, 02:44 AM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes telling the truth about one thing...If he gained 50 pounds...We'd say he was another Barry Bonds.

What boxers gain speed, endurance, power, size, and muscle mass and such over time....Youre supposed to lose all that over time....

If Floyd saw an improvement over time like that yall would be calling him boxings Barry Bonds. People in Pacs country are known to shrivel up and look like brown raisins as they age lol...This guy looks like hes 18 again and were supposed to say everythings "Okay"
 6 years ago '09        #29
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3576 3576
 Anahuac said:
Pac would win. Floyd won't be able to mount his offense. Single right hands? Please. Pac is a nasty f!ghter and would drop Floyd on his a.ss. People acting like Victor didnt touch May at the end of that f!ght before the head butt.

You muthafu*kas never learn. Pacquiao barely beat Marquez so what makes you think he's gonna knock mayweather out.. Oh and your vision isn't clear, because although victor caught may a few times that last exchange wasn't hitting sh*t. The headbutt did more damage than his hands did...
 6 years ago '07        #30
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 S W A N said:
The real problem between floyd and pac is......arum. i dont think either boxer is scared. I honestly dont think he wants it to happen until hes done caking off pacman. After a lost to floyd he knows pacman will lose that luster and pac has already hinted on retiring in the next few yrs anyway so why not ride the cash cow til she stops giving milk?
never thought of it like that. but that could very well be the case.
 6 years ago '07        #31
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 S W A N said:
The real problem between floyd and pac is......arum. i dont think either boxer is scared. I honestly dont think he wants it to happen until hes done caking off pacman. After a lost to floyd he knows pacman will lose that luster and pac has already hinted on retiring in the next few yrs anyway so why not ride the cash cow til she stops giving milk?
I don't think its hinting anymore, think he said he's done after 2012. Had a timeline and everything, f!ghts in may and November of next year, then a farewell f!ght in the Philippines (prob some kinda exhibition/not real f!ght). Then dude is gonna basically take over as governor of his province (current governor is planning on swapping jobs and taking Pacquiao's congress seat)
 09-18-2011, 03:09 AM         #32
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
This plus the fact that Floyd will not, does not want to, and hates doing any business with Bob Arum.....

Its more "Business" related issues at risk here, than there are ego problems
 6 years ago '06        #33
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6800 6800
 09-18-2011, 04:27 AM         #34
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Hes telling the truth about one thing...If he gained 50 pounds...We'd say he was another Barry Bonds.

What boxers gain speed, endurance, power, size, and muscle mass and such over time....Youre supposed to lose all that over time....

If Floyd saw an improvement over time like that yall would be calling him boxings Barry Bonds. People in Pacs country are known to shrivel up and look like brown raisins as they age lol...This guy looks like hes 18 again and were supposed to say everythings "Okay"
have you ever watched boxing??

young guys always start at a weight thats like 20 pounds less then the weight they retire at.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Anahuac said:
Pac would win. Floyd won't be able to mount his offense. Single right hands? Please. Pac is a nasty f!ghter and would drop Floyd on his a.ss. People acting like Victor didnt touch May at the end of that f!ght before the head butt.
What f!ght were you watching? Floyd was dominating that f!ght and for the most part Ortiz was not landing shots when he had him on the ropes. If the f!ght continued, it would have gotten even worse for Ortiz.
 6 years ago '10        #36
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1298 1298
Money Mayweather > *
 6 years ago '06        #37
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Pacquaio been knocking out f!ghters out cold before he was 20. sh*t pac had his first lineal title at 20 with a ko win. I guess floyd said 25 because that is how old pac was when he destroyed barrera as a big underdog. Also add that pac had no amateur career. Floyd is being a dumbass putting out false info about pacquaio again. Ever since roger came out with the aside Meth bullsh*t that I stop taking the mayweathers seriously

6 years ago '06        #38
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Vancouver said:
What f!ght were you watching? Floyd was dominating that f!ght and for the most part Ortiz was not landing shots when he had him on the ropes. If the f!ght continued, it would have gotten even worse for Ortiz.

If it wasn't for Mayweathers cheap shoots and Joe Cortez's stupidity i think Ortiz would have started coming on strong later in the f!ght. Floyd started looking uncomfortable as hell when he saw his punches weren't really affecting Ortiz. But then the bullsh*t came and ended it all.

That's why ppl feel that boxing is dying because of all the side show acts.
 6 years ago '06        #39
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
He has to f!ght Pacquiao.If not then people will bring up Pacquiaos name for the rest of his life
 6 years ago '05        #40
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 davon4204 said:
If it wasn't for Mayweathers cheap shoots and Joe Cortez's stupidity i think Ortiz would have started coming on strong later in the f!ght. Floyd started looking uncomfortable as hell when he saw his punches weren't really affecting Ortiz. But then the bullsh*t came and ended it all.

That's why ppl feel that boxing is dying because of all the side show acts.
I guess we can agree to disagree. I saw Ortiz's face swelling from the right hand leads that Mayweather was landing flush and I saw Ortiz landing nothing of impact when he did have Floyd against the ropes. Looked to me like Floyd was going to dominate more and more as the f!ght wore on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy