GIF of the Whole Knockout (Mayweather/Ortiz) (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #41
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 kg81 said:
He should have protected himself but the ref called time, and never told them to f!ght should have been a dq.
correction it was stated by many people around the ring and the judges that cortez had already said lets go basically restarting the f!ght its just that victor claims he didnt hear it but yet everybody else heard it
 6 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12251 12251
 DopeMusic said:

[pic - click to view]

Fresh Whyte said:
...Keep Seeing The Gif,It Gets Funnier Every Time. All I Can Hear Is "DMX - Slippin" When Ortiz Starts Falling

Man I re-winded it 20 times last nite...it will never get old

Watched it with my 6yo nephew...when he saw Ortiz fall he said oooohhhhh

My Bro was like before the f!ght...CJ this wanna of the biggest as*holes on the planet...when you get older you will understand...after the interview my nephew said is that why daddy cuz he just cussed at that man

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-18-2011 at 11:43 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #43
R3alMonsters 
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 1301 1301
You could tell Floyd was ready to f!ght, Ortiz just got caught slippin
 09-18-2011, 12:45 PM         #44
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ortiz soft son...from the table standoff hbo thing to the weigh in u cud tell that niga had no chance Floyd alredy got in his head....and u dont fu*king try an headbutt a niga then say sorry and hug him FUK OUTA HERE...he wudnt been tryin to hug him if he connected he only did that sh*t cuz he missed an he knew Floyd was gona come back hard for that and he got what he deserved jive like
 09-19-2011, 10:30 AM         #45
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea a lot of that was the refs fault but he did call the f!ght on and Floyd was ready to go, I mean people acting like they wouldn't be ready to punch a dude in the face that throws a head butt that blatantly and had the head butt really connected ain't no telling

The f!ght was like every other Mayweather f!ght before, him connecting and landing accurate punches, and Ortiz was trying to find a way to break his defense, the flurry Ortiz threw right before the headbutt was actually his best flurry, but you could tell who was the better f!ghter

Not understanding how this could be rigged though, except to promote Mayweather vs. Ortiz 2 but money was guaranteed, Ortiz had way more to gain beating Mayweather than losing to him, and not saying it doesn't happen but I don't think any f!ghter would wanna go out like that
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy