Larry Merchant vs Floyd Money Mayweather (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Classless tirade by Mayweather?
YES 83 44.39%
NO 104 55.61%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 bobdigi said:
Shut the fu*k up lol. Obama aint doing sh*t to be praised by ANYONE, and I voted for his a.ss. Look at you coons feeling bad for obama because he is half black. GTFO
Go fu*k yourself your blind

Obama can't get sh*t done with a republican congress who shuts down any attempt to do something you retard
 6 years ago '09        #162
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
fu*k money!
 6 years ago '05        #163
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 BigPervy said:
Exactly.

And that f!ght that Calzghe got over on B-Hop was total bullsh*t. In fact the only division that's totally dominated by white f!ghters is the Heavyweight division and it's not the biggest money draw right now.
I agree with you, and it's not really a black vs white thing. The HBO commentators show an obvious biasness toward the white f!ghters, and extra amount of hate toward Floyd. It's sickening because their job is to call the f!ght/ analyze the the f!ght w/o bias. I beleave E. Stewart was even criticizing that Floyd's punhes weren't hurting Ortiz as if each punch was suppose to make the guy buckle. Mind you Stewart trains a Klitschko brother (who is big as sh*t) and it still takes him an accumulation of punches in most instances to knocks out his opponents.

At the end of the day Mayweather won fair and square though it got ugly. He was systematically beating Ortiz which fustrated Ortiz leading to the flagrant headbutt. I counted 3 headbutts which leads me to believe the gameplan was to rough up Floyd. The irony is Ortiz d!cksucking trainer kissing the refs a.ss b4 for the f!ght, telling him to watch Floyd's elbows when his f!ghter was the one using dirty tactics. In the end Ortiz and Larry Merchant got what they (period)
 6 years ago '05        #164
DreWilliams 
space
space
 bobdigi said:
Shut the fu*k up lol. Obama aint doing sh*t to be praised by ANYONE, and I voted for his a.ss. Look at you coons feeling bad for obama because he is half black. GTFO
Dumb a.ss you missed the point! The point is that b4 Obama was president there was a lot racist sh*t being displayed by some whitefolks. Now that he has been the presidents its even more blantent.

Heres a suggestion read the previous commments before you type! Im not here to debate politics, but point the obvious racism that still exist in the good ole USA. Obama, and in this case Mayweather/Merchant was just another example.
 09-18-2011, 10:16 AM         #165
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
"If Larry Merchant was 50 years younger....he'd still be 50."
lmao

I don't think Larry did anything wrong. He just asked questions, regular questions. Perhaps I don't know what's happened before.
 09-18-2011, 10:17 AM         #166
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha-Problem said:
The commentators was hating on Flyod the whole night!! they was tryna big up Ortiz when he wasn't even hitting the dude lol. Props to Money May they never mentioned how he was dominating and had an "aggressive f!ghter" backing up the majority of the f!ght

Another W in the win-column for Pretty boy Flyod
what the fu*k were you listening to? The black commentator KEPT saying Floyd was winning.
 09-18-2011, 10:17 AM         #167
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
first off Ortiz head-butt him. that was the dirty move. and secondly if u go back and look at the replay they've been showing an angle where u can clearly see the ref signaling and telling them to f!ght. f!ght me and drop your hands and ima tear that a.ss up too!
 6 years ago '04        #168
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15384 15384
 DreWilliams said:
Dumb a.ss you missed the point! The point is that b4 Obama was president there was a lot racist sh*t being displayed by some whitefolks. Now that he has been the presidents its even more blantent.

Heres a suggestion read the previous commments before you type! Im not here to debate politics, but point the obvious racism that still exist in the good ole USA. Obama, and in this case Mayweather/Merchant was just another example.
There's always going to be racism ANYWHERE in the world, not just United States. It's embedded in human nature for us to hate on groups that are not like ours. The world's fu*ked up.. get with the program and stop bi*ching.

Also, how do you know Larry Merchant just doesn't like Floyd Mayweather for his c*ckiness and arrogance, not because he's racist?
 6 years ago '05        #169
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 Main Event said:
Man shut the fu*k up
the truth hurts dont it. burns like hell lol. your comeback comment says it all lol
 09-18-2011, 10:19 AM         #170
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at thinking racist steams from only whites against blacks.
 6 years ago '05        #171
DreWilliams 
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
at thinking racist steams from only whites against blacks.
If that is directed at me then this is another case of some1 reading something and interpreting something different. Who said anything about where racisim steams??? I just gave an example of one prominent type of racisim in America.
 6 years ago '05        #172
DreWilliams 
space
space
 refuze said:
There's always going to be racism ANYWHERE in the world, not just United States. It's embedded in human nature for us to hate on groups that are not like ours. The world's fu*ked up.. get with the program and stop bi*ching.

Also, how do you know Larry Merchant just doesn't like Floyd Mayweather for his c*ckiness and arrogance, not because he's racist?
Maybe he doesn't, but sure seems as if he doesn't like any of the other black f!ghters either. On the flipside he sure does praise the white f!ghter who have had success. Calzaghe was pretty brash and so was Ricky Hatton but he loved those guys. Im just sayn.

Last edited by DreWilliams; 09-18-2011 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: correction
 6 years ago '05        #173
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,576 | Props total: 1137 1137
Ortiz wanted to play dirty and floyd taught him that 2 can play dirty even if floyd's shot was clean and legal it was still caught ortiz off guard since ortiz was acting like a bi*ch after that intentional headbutt!!

Larry Merchant would get KO'D 1st round white people can't box you see what he did to ricky hatton! Only russians whites!
 6 years ago '04        #174
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17145 17145
can we get a repost of the video that works?
 6 years ago '10        #175
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 DreWilliams said:
lol @ whiteboyz thinking they not racist because its 2011. All you have ot do is watch how the president who is only half black is treated to get a dose the white supremacy mindstate within some white folks!!

As long as whitefolks continue to be racist you dam right the race will be pulled!
come on man, the president always catches sh*t no matter what the skin color, everyone acts like bush had a 99% approval ratign all of a sudden. im sure obama gets called ignorant sh*t, but its less of him being black and more about him fu*king up.

NvrCMyNut said:
He also loved Lennox Lewis, & Lennox just so happened not be an arrogant racist troll...but he was a 'safe negroe' he was a **** right?

We aint saying floyd doesn't get racist haters, its boxing race is always a factor, we are saying that he is hated for reasons outside of his skin color.
he was british, which to me white or black, british is a whole other thing.

Floyd is hated not because he is black, because there have been 100 of black f!ghters not hated. Floyd is hated because he wants to be hated, and if you cant see that your dumb.

Larry doesnt even hate him, its part of it, thats why they where both laughing, its there relationship and they both know it over the years.

i said this last night, on the other streams, the other set of announcers were saying atleast 3 times, that floyd is one of the nicest guys, and its all and act.

and you can see it, boxing needs a villian and he does it for money, cause he knows he gets more money from haters than fans, cause he turns every nobody he f!ghts into the great american hero
 6 years ago '04        #176
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,660 | Props total: 11298 11298
 HeyCobra said:
come on man, the president always catches sh*t no matter what the skin color, everyone acts like bush had a 99% approval ratign all of a sudden. im sure obama gets called ignorant sh*t, but its less of him being black and more about him fu*king up.

he was british, which to me white or black, british is a whole other thing.

Floyd is hated not because he is black, because there have been 100 of black f!ghters not hated. Floyd is hated because he wants to be hated, and if you cant see that your dumb.

Larry doesnt even hate him, its part of it, thats why they where both laughing, its there relationship and they both know it over the years.

i said this last night, on the other streams, the other set of announcers were saying atleast 3 times, that floyd is one of the nicest guys, and its all and act.

and you can see it, boxing needs a villian and he does it for money, cause he knows he gets more money from haters than fans, cause he turns every nobody he f!ghts into the great american hero
this!
 09-18-2011, 11:36 AM         #177
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you n*ggas get some classic television and would rather argue over weather or not it was "classy"?Who gives a fu*k?It was some good entertainment..who is Larry Merchant to you for yall to be so lame?
 09-18-2011, 11:53 AM         #178
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd was wrong here and shouldnt have snapped at Larry but you know what the money he is making who gives a fu*k?
 6 years ago '10        #179
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 ThyInfamousOne said:
he just made himself look worse really
how so look at the n*gga bank
 6 years ago '10        #180
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Pale Pimp said:
only black people would condone this type of behavior by floyd at talking to 70 yr old like that. black people have no respect for others at all. look at how they treat eachother in the ghettto
fu*k your respect fu*k boy
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago