Larry Merchant vs Floyd Money Mayweather (video)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Classless tirade by Mayweather?
YES 83 44.39%
NO 104 55.61%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 07:57 AM         #141
gordonshumway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did floyd get mad though?
n*gga snapped on that old man for no reason.
The next question was going to be " When are you going to f!ght Manny Pac?
 6 years ago '05        #142
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 gordonshumway said:
The next question was going to be " When are you going to f!ght Manny Pac?
Cuz the old man is a senile and racist. Not to mention dissmissive of ne thing floyd accomplishes.
 09-18-2011, 08:06 AM         #143
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this sh*t is annoying people saying merchant destroyed mayweather? FOH

floyd owned that hating bastard and thats pretty much the only thing merchant could say back to him but its not even funny because he would be done in the 1st round even if he was 50 years younger.
 09-18-2011, 08:31 AM         #144
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

old white man mad at a young black man for winnig and makeing money

the fu*king champ
 09-18-2011, 08:34 AM         #145
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meeeh, nice cheap win Mayweather...Stans unite
 09-18-2011, 08:37 AM         #146
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Cuz the old man is a senile and racist. Not to mention dissmissive of ne thing floyd accomplishes.
lol @ black people still pulling the race card.......its 2011 get with it!
 6 years ago '06        #147
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
My two cents on the matter.

First and foremost Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant are the most bias boxing color commentators I've every seen when it comes to Floyd Mayweather f!ghts. From the De La Hoya f!ght all the way up to this one, they've done nothing but try to build up the guy in the ring getting schooled by Mayweather. These two guys are clearly rooting for the under dog in every f!ght. They've never and I mean never gave Mayweather his props without some bullsh*t. And no, Larry wasn't about to ask Floyd about Paccao because he was still in his I'm gonna get a n*gga mode and ask him why "he" felt he should have sucker punched Ortiz. No mind you Floyd already answered the question so there was no need to re-ask something that was clearly already answered.

Second, by the time Larry left the ring he was already in damage control cause HBO's biggest money draw, and yes he's the biggest money not Manny, told him he was fired. Now he may not be fired from HBO but I'm positive he's never going to do another Mayweather f!ght. Max Kellerman will be taking over those duties from here on out. And Jim Lampley knows it cause he was holding those tears back when Larry was on his way back from the ring. He knew that his hating a.ss side kick was a through piece when it comes to calling mega f!ghts. You don't loose you cool to a boxer who just dominated the hell out of a guy damn near 11 years younger than him. And then wanna come back and try to joke it off. He threw that Paccao sh*t in there to cover it up cause he knew he was in trouble.

Third, how ya'll gonna say that what Floyd did was dirty when clearly there are no rules in boxing that states when the bell rings that you have to hug or give daps to your opponent first then f!ght. Show me that in the rule books and then I'll say it was a dirty move. Protect yourself at all times is stated at the beginning of every match. So we're gonna jump on Floyd cause his opponent didn't follow rule #1 of boxing? However what clearly was a dirty move was the blatant head butt shot that Victor made. He knew he was in the wrong for that one, but what I don't understand is why drop your guard after you did that to a guy and not expect for him to come at you with full force aggression with your hands down? .

Finally, if your going to be a color commentator in boxing then you've got to be unbias. You comming into the match clearly showing who your rooting for doesn't make the sport that great of a sport. Lampley and Merchant did this same sh*t to Roy Jones. They never gave him his props for taking outstanding f!ghters and just dominating them so bad that he made them look ordinary in the ring. It took Roy going up to Heavyweight to get some respect out of these two a.ss clowns and we all know Roy was never the same after he went from Heavyweight back down to light. So if the outcome from this is that Larry Merchant doesn't ever get to call a Mega f!ght for HBO then we've all won. Cause he was never that great of an analysis anyway. I mean him, and Harold Lederman gave a round to Victor Ortiz. How when dude only landing on average 4 punches per round?
 6 years ago '06        #148
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 DreWilliams said:
Lampley was talkn about ortiz up bringing in rd 3 while floyd was whippn ortizs a.ss. In rd 2 lampley was talkn about some imaginary lead left ortiz was using while in reality floyd was picking ortiz apart. What f!ght were you watching? The comentators hate floyd hes ca called them out before for being the racist they are. They celebrate white f!ghters for every small accomplishment ie kelly pavlik and calzghe then minimize that of black f!ghters. Think about it calzghe aint f!ght nobody until his last f!ght and they gave hime a pass saying he was the best and all that and after beating 2 recognizable f!ghters let him retire in peace with no criticism
Exactly.

And that f!ght that Calzghe got over on B-Hop was total bullsh*t. In fact the only division that's totally dominated by white f!ghters is the Heavyweight division and it's not the biggest money draw right now.
 09-18-2011, 09:00 AM         #149
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRiSH said:
so white people are not racist in 2011?

have you read these bords?played xbox?watch the news?know any laws?

500 + years of kidnapp r*pe and murder can not be put on a card to be played

white people are the most evil people in the history of the world
 6 years ago '04        #150
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1831 1831
 BigPervy said:
My two cents on the matter.

First and foremost Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant are the most bias boxing color commentators I've every seen when it comes to Floyd Mayweather f!ghts. From the De La Hoya f!ght all the way up to this one, they've done nothing but try to build up the guy in the ring getting schooled by Mayweather. These two guys are clearly rooting for the under dog in every f!ght. They've never and I mean never gave Mayweather his props without some bullsh*t. And no, Larry wasn't about to ask Floyd about Paccao because he was still in his I'm gonna get a n*gga mode and ask him why "he" felt he should have sucker punched Ortiz. No mind you Floyd already answered the question so there was no need to re-ask something that was clearly already answered.

Second, by the time Larry left the ring he was already in damage control cause HBO's biggest money draw, and yes he's the biggest money not Manny, told him he was fired. Now he may not be fired from HBO but I'm positive he's never going to do another Mayweather f!ght. Max Kellerman will be taking over those duties from here on out. And Jim Lampley knows it cause he was holding those tears back when Larry was on his way back from the ring. He knew that his hating a.ss side kick was a through piece when it comes to calling mega f!ghts. You don't loose you cool to a boxer who just dominated the hell out of a guy damn near 11 years younger than him. And then wanna come back and try to joke it off. He threw that Paccao sh*t in there to cover it up cause he knew he was in trouble.

Third, how ya'll gonna say that what Floyd did was dirty when clearly there are no rules in boxing that states when the bell rings that you have to hug or give daps to your opponent first then f!ght. Show me that in the rule books and then I'll say it was a dirty move. Protect yourself at all times is stated at the beginning of every match. So we're gonna jump on Floyd cause his opponent didn't follow rule #1 of boxing? However what clearly was a dirty move was the blatant head butt shot that Victor made. He knew he was in the wrong for that one, but what I don't understand is why drop your guard after you did that to a guy and not expect for him to come at you with full force aggression with your hands down? .

Finally, if your going to be a color commentator in boxing then you've got to be unbias. You comming into the match clearly showing who your rooting for doesn't make the sport that great of a sport. Lampley and Merchant did this same sh*t to Roy Jones. They never gave him his props for taking outstanding f!ghters and just dominating them so bad that he made them look ordinary in the ring. It took Roy going up to Heavyweight to get some respect out of these two a.ss clowns and we all know Roy was never the same after he went from Heavyweight back down to light. So if the outcome from this is that Larry Merchant doesn't ever get to call a Mega f!ght for HBO then we've all won. Cause he was never that great of an analysis anyway. I mean him, and Harold Lederman gave a round to Victor Ortiz. How when dude only landing on average 4 punches per round?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #151
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Anyone got a link to the vid?

The one in the OP is down

EDIT: Nvm found one on google

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Space 2020; 09-18-2011 at 09:07 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #152
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,986 | Props total: 9763 9763
sorry if old, but new smiley?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #153
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Kewop Decam said:
sorry if old, but new smiley?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #154
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 SHootar said:
i never liked larry, but this sh*t was fu*king classless. floyd lost a fan of me tonight. little bi*ch.
You were never in Floyds corner if that's all it took

If you follow Floyds f!ghts You would know Larry hates on Floyd all the time
 6 years ago '06        #155
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
whip that a.ss larry

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #156
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 KRiSH said:
lol @ whiteboyz thinking they not racist because its 2011. All you have ot do is watch how the president who is only half black is treated to get a dose the white supremacy mindstate within some white folks!!

As long as whitefolks continue to be racist you dam right the race will be pulled!
 6 years ago '06        #157
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 DreWilliams said:
lol @ whiteboyz thinking they not racist because its 2011. All you have ot do is watch how the president who is only half black is treated to get a dose the white supremacy mindstate within some white folks!!

As long as whitefolks continue to be racist you dam right the race will be pulled!
Shut the fu*k up lol. Obama aint doing sh*t to be praised by ANYONE, and I voted for his a.ss. Look at you coons feeling bad for obama because he is half black. GTFO
 09-18-2011, 10:07 AM         #158
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a dirty game---
 6 years ago '07        #159
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
old dude is constantly on Floyd for something, glad Floyd kept it 100
 6 years ago '05        #160
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 slimdogg3325 said:
fu*k outta here n*gga

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy