Larry Merchant vs Floyd Money Mayweather (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Classless tirade by Mayweather?
YES 83 44.39%
NO 104 55.61%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 04:21 AM         #121
DMoney3481  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveliveson said:
Not all people are paying $60 - $70 just for some damn entertainment, they are paying to see a professional boxing match title f!ght. Plenty of other sh*t to watch for free if people just want entertainment.
This is a good point, MMA fans are gonna start comparing boxing to the WWE if they have more sh*t like this happen.
 6 years ago '09        #122
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 6 years ago '04        #123
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 P. Dedos said:
peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larry merchent has always been hater this aint the first time
im glad he gave him the bussiness
 xRapHeadx said:
I'm so glad they finally let this out. Larry has been hating on Floyd since he was f!ghting at 135. This was more of an accumulation for Floyd because Larry didn't say anything all that bad.
Real recognize the real.

09-18-2011, 04:57 AM         #124
aftrmath959  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't stand merchant, dude always seemed like a closet racist. And what happened tonight was a long time coming, he went off on merchant before just not this bad. Here's the old post f!ght interview where mayweather was getting at merchant. (skip to :50 sec mark for u impatient folks)

[video - click to view]

Last edited by aftrmath959; 09-18-2011 at 05:00 AM..
 09-18-2011, 04:59 AM         #125
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
Real recognize the real.

floyd had to get that off his chest, larry been antagonizing floyd since he was a young bull on the professional scene, it was warranted. Anyone notice all Larry apologized during the interview with Emmanuel Stewart
 6 years ago '08        #126
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Larry clear is biased against Floyd. He kept antagonizing floyd about what he did, but why didnt he go after Ortiz for that dirty a.ss head butt?? fu*k Merchant.
 09-18-2011, 05:18 AM         #127
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #128
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1849 1849
i know larry merchant calls floyd a ****** behind his back
 09-18-2011, 06:01 AM         #129
mckart30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i never liked larry, but this sh*t was fu*king classless. floyd lost a fan of me tonight. little bi*ch.
everybody knows larry says the craziest sh*t but hes part of the hbo family he aint going no where until he dies. but this sh*t had me dying. floyd shoulda just hit him with that left hook to make up for it... but naw his bi*ch a.ss about k!lled him when he wasnt looking. pretty sure it was still a time out too f*gget ref never said f!ght or time in. needs to be his first loss
 09-18-2011, 06:04 AM         #130
mckart30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Larry clear is biased against Floyd. He kept antagonizing floyd about what he did, but why didnt he go after Ortiz for that dirty a.ss head butt?? fu*k Merchant.
after mayweather was talking sh*t to him you think he was gonna go after ortiz? he avoided his questions like he always does what else should he do but ask again?
 6 years ago '06        #131
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 P. Dedos said:
peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larry merchent has always been hater this aint the first time im glad he gave him the bussiness
i cant stand larry merchant he's rude and disrespectful got what the fu*k he deserved!! loved it!!
 6 years ago '04        #132
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
Floyd sure does know how to attract attention....money in da bank!
 6 years ago '09        #133
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22497 22497
 NOCCOWT said:
i cant stand larry merchant he's rude and disrespectful got what the fu*k he deserved!! loved it!!
exactlyyy
 6 years ago '05        #134
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
deep down Larry Merchant always cheers for the non-black f!ghter
 6 years ago '05        #135
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 Tha-Problem said:
The commentators was hating on Flyod the whole night!! they was tryna big up Ortiz when he wasn't even hitting the dude lol. Props to Money May they never mentioned how he was dominating and had an "aggressive f!ghter" backing up the majority of the f!ght

Another W in the win-column for Pretty boy Flyod
This sums up everything. Floyd was dominating and all you hearing is ortiz this ortiz that. If you watch the f!ght again you will see floyd whippn boyz a.ss in 3rd and lampley talkn bout ortiz upbringing instead of the beatdown going on in the ring. In the 2nd round floyd is picking ortiz apart but lampley inlike ne1 with 2 good eyes is comments on how ortiz is hitting floyd wit some imaginary st8 left.
 6 years ago '05        #136
DreWilliams 
space
space
 dogmanx23 said:
Larry Merchant is a hall of fame journalist.. yeah he doesn't know anything...

Just like a whiteboy to say hes a know it all in something and has never actually done himself. How do you know boxing and never boxed yourself??? GTFOH, Larry Merchant is nothing but a celebrated senile fan of boxing.

Last edited by DreWilliams; 09-18-2011 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: spellcheck
 6 years ago '05        #137
DreWilliams 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What f!ght were you watching? Lampley and the dude working with him was saying that in round two and three. Somebody hit me with the black dude's name, but he kept on saying it and said if Ortiz wants to win he cant win the f!ght this way by letting Floyd back him up and f!ght at such a slow pace.

You n*ggas like to hear and see whats convenient
Lampley was talkn about ortiz up bringing in rd 3 while floyd was whippn ortizs a.ss. In rd 2 lampley was talkn about some imaginary lead left ortiz was using while in reality floyd was picking ortiz apart. What f!ght were you watching? The comentators hate floyd hes ca called them out before for being the racist they are. They celebrate white f!ghters for every small accomplishment ie kelly pavlik and calzghe then minimize that of black f!ghters. Think about it calzghe aint f!ght nobody until his last f!ght and they gave hime a pass saying he was the best and all that and after beating 2 recognizable f!ghters let him retire in peace with no criticism
 6 years ago '04        #138
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
mayweather will go on wwe, knock out mark henry and all will be forgiven.
 6 years ago '10        #139
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Ortiz with his Headbut and Mayweather with his sucker punch.

Match was meh.
 6 years ago '10        #140
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 1922 1922
 Storchaveli said:
bi*ch, no one said that quote. That's why you didn't write who said it. "A true champion f!ghts ANY f!ghter (Pacman) who's in their way of unquestionable glory." - Me

Quote me, f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy