Larry Merchant vs Floyd Money Mayweather (video)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Classless tirade by Mayweather?
YES 83 44.39%
NO 104 55.61%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 02:19 AM         #101
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amazing what knocking out a defenceless man will do to a ******. merchant was singing his praises then mayweather coons it up big time.

floyd just loves picking f!ghts with old people.
 6 years ago '08        #102
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Storchaveli said:
Him going off on Larry IS part of the reason I dislike him. Open your eyes. He's an ignorant, classless hoodrat. No respectable f!ghter, would behave that way and sucker punch the other f!ghter. He did it to Shane and he did it to Ortiz. Once could be argued as a fluke. An accident. Twice in 2 different f!ghts? You have an unsportsman-like weasel. Period.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

And Gatti atleast showed disapproval of the called knockdown, wanna know why Ortiz sat there smiled and kept it movin...because he did nothing wrong which he even stated after the fact which gets ignored there were no articles about this, no threads, no analysts saying he was in the wrong, nothing nobody said sh*t about the Mosley thing? Why because he did nothing wrong. The only reason people are complaining is because he won off it
 6 years ago '05        #103
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 arthurmack27 said:
hate on merchant if u want, he calls it how he sees it. whether he was right or wrong, someone with class woulda handled it totally different than floyd did. people with a proper upbringing and class woulda took the high road, whether right or wrong, cus thats what class is.

mayweather coulda had what ali and cosell had......but ali is what mayweather could never be. so be it.
By your logic, can we not, then, call Merchant classless based on the way he takes shots at Floyd via snide and sometimes more open remarks? Goes both ways doesn't it? And is Merchant not classless for responding to Floyd?
 09-18-2011, 02:22 AM         #104
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this makes me laugh. great video.

floyd the baby probably thought a question about manny was coming, so he just started spewing proverbial sh*t outta his mouth.

anyone saying merchant was scared has never been anywhere near a f!ght. dude looked into the camera like tf is this dumb boy saying. floyd aint have no rebutle to if i as 50 years younger i'd kick your a.ss/
 09-18-2011, 02:22 AM         #105
Willye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about what he did.... all you have to do is watch floyd's reaction to know he shouldnt of done what he did and like i said with the fans booing him he dont no how to handle that
 6 years ago '04        #106
J-Stylez 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 0 0
This match was rigged.
 6 years ago '05        #107
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 KingoBling said:
this makes me laugh. great video.

floyd the baby probably thought a question about manny was coming, so he just started spewing proverbial sh*t outta his mouth.

anyone saying merchant was scared has never been anywhere near a f!ght. dude looked into the camera like tf is this dumb boy saying. floyd aint have no rebutle to if i as 50 years younger i'd kick your a.ss/
I'm sorry, but no comeback is needed for someone saying "if I wasn't old and decrepit, I'd kick your a.ss." Well, you are old and decrepit, so I'm just gonna walk away from your bi*ch a.ss now, try to catch me in your walker.
 09-18-2011, 02:58 AM         #108
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Larry >>>>>>>>>>>>

what about Floyd: you can take the boy out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the boy

all this weak f!ght, cheap KO and his classless behavior are making me lose some respect I had for him
 6 years ago '04        #109
makaveliveson 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 79 79
Mayweather is a straight up thug with no respect for anyone. He cares only about himself and his money. Fk him and 50 both, all about money and themselves and no respect for anyone and think they are gods. This lil bi*ch makes Allen Iverson look classy.
 6 years ago '10        #110
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 I_make_beatz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-18-2011, 03:06 AM         #111
Willye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old a.ss merchant owning floyd.... lol aaaaahaa
 6 years ago '11        #112
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3795 3795
yo mayweather fans ride his nuts all lil to much haha i mean im a mayweather fan but damn

some of u guys act like you know the man personally lol
 6 years ago '06        #113
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 SHootar said:
i never liked larry, but this sh*t was fu*king classless. floyd lost a fan of me tonight. little bi*ch.

Yeah that n*gga is classless. His name is now "Floyd Cheap Shoot Mayweather". He knows that sh*t was wrong. The fan's were booing the sh*t outta that cheatin a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #114
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Pdubbz said:
mayweather snapped cause he was salty for how he ended the f!ght. He knew he was wrong and jumped the gun before he even heard what Merchant was gonna say.

Yeah they made boxing look like a circus sideshow tonight. People wasted 60 dollars to see that bullsh*t.

At least Pacquiao do make his matches interesting. Ortiz needs to complain and ask for a rematch with that Cheap shoot n*gga. If your gonna win do it right. The referee is equally guilty too though
 6 years ago '05        #115
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 davon4204 said:
Yeah they made boxing look like a circus sideshow tonight. People wasted 60 dollars to see that bullsh*t.

At least Pacquiao do make his matches interesting. Ortiz needs to complain and ask for a rematch with that Cheap shoot n*gga. If your gonna win do it right. The referee is equally guilty too though
How was that f!ght not interesting? The f!ght was active and Mayweather was landing good shots and then you got to see a wild a.ss KO finish. Then you got to see a wild interview after where Larry Merchant finally got what was coming to him. How was this not good entertainment?
 6 years ago '05        #116
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10680 10680
 ThyInfamousOne said:
he just made himself look worse really
The more people that hate him = the more people that will pay to see him lose....

Which = more money in Floyd's pockets....
 6 years ago '04        #117
makaveliveson 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 79 79
 Vancouver said:
How was that f!ght not interesting? The f!ght was active and Mayweather was landing good shots and then you got to see a wild a.ss KO finish. Then you got to see a wild interview after where Larry Merchant finally got what was coming to him. How was this not good entertainment?
Not all people are paying $60 - $70 just for some damn entertainment, they are paying to see a professional boxing match title f!ght. Plenty of other sh*t to watch for free if people just want entertainment.
 6 years ago '11        #118
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
SUCKER PUNCHING BULLsh*t, JUST WHEN THE f!ght WAS GETTING GOOD...fu*k THAT MONKEY
 6 years ago '05        #119
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
 makaveliveson said:
Not all people are paying $60 - $70 just for some damn entertainment, they are paying to see a professional boxing match title f!ght. Plenty of other sh*t to watch for free if people just want entertainment.
The f!ght wasn't good? I agree, I would have loved to see Floyd's clinic continue and get more impressive as the f!ght went on, but instead I got to see Floyd dominate the opening rounds and then KO Ortiz through a wild sequence the likes of which I haven't really seen before in a boxing match. Seems worth the money to me. Worse was the early stoppage in the Alvarez f!ght.
 09-18-2011, 04:20 AM         #120
DMoney3481  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole series of events made boxing go up in my book. I was entertained as fu*k!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy