Larry Merchant vs Floyd Money Mayweather (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Classless tirade by Mayweather?
YES 83 44.39%
NO 104 55.61%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 5662 5662
Bottom line if Floyd wants Larry out he's gone. All he has to do is threaten to take his f!ghts to Showtime.
 6 years ago '08        #82
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 tonio25 said:
Bottom line if Floyd wants Larry out he's gone. All he has to do is threaten to take his f!ghts to Showtime.
no money over there. the f!ghts are wherever oscar says they are. floyd is apart of the machine, oscar IS the machine.
 6 years ago '06        #83
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Main Event said:
Oh its the guy that hates on any and everything Floyd Mayweather the guy that picked Ortiz by KO in the thread , the guy that was praying Mosley would win, and the guy that was hoping Oscar would win........
Nice edit. 1) I "picked" Ortiz by saying "I'm going out on a limb..." as in, "I don't really think it's happening." 2) What's wrong with praying for a Mosley/Oscar win? 3) Thanks for following my posts.
 6 years ago '04        #84
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 SHootar said:
i never liked larry, but this sh*t was fu*king classless. floyd lost a fan of me tonight. little bi*ch.
Wait. You have fans?
 6 years ago '08        #85
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Storchaveli said:
Nice edit. 1) I "picked" Ortiz by saying "I'm going out on a limb..." as in, "I don't really think it's happening." 2) What's wrong with praying for a Mosley/Oscar win? 3) Thanks for following my posts.
@ whats wrong with praying for them to win, aka "regardless of the outcome of this f!ght i was going to hate on him because i dont like him and him going off on Larry gave me the out i needed to not look even more blatant than i already am"

Main sees through you doggy, you aint foolin me
 09-18-2011, 01:47 AM         #86
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Larry hated on tyson, hopkins, may, (insert black boxer)... before the f!ght started he was talking sh*t bout him walkin into the arena with his kids trying to improve his image
 6 years ago '08        #87
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
@ whats wrong with praying for them to win, aka "regardless of the outcome of this f!ght i was going to hate on him because i dont like him and him going off on Larry gave me the out i needed to not look even more blatant than i already am"

ur mother raised a stupid child! the way ur riding floyds d!ck and not posting a valid argument makes it obvious that ur b00tyhole isn not a virgin.
 6 years ago '10        #88
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 arthurmack27 said:
ur mother raised a stupid child! the way ur riding floyds d!ck and not posting a valid argument makes it obvious that ur b00tyhole isn not a virgin.
The valid argument is that Floyd won legally. What's your argument?
 6 years ago '05        #89
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
This sh*t was FIXED.......So........Ortiz lost..............Floyd got a Semi-W......and Merchat WON
 6 years ago '10        #90
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Larry Merchant = Real n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #91
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 arthurmack27 said:

You have no argument thats the reason you're mad, how are you going to pull the "Larry calls it like he sees it" but then knock Floyd for doing the same with Larry? Everyone knows he's anti-floyd and expresses it the entire f!ght every f!ght spare me

:lachen001: @ you trying to pull the class and upbringing argument in here and tell writing that bullsh*t response, fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '08        #92
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 DVJ78 said:
The valid argument is that Floyd won legally. What's your argument?
if u seen my post on the previous page u will see that my argument had nothing to do with whether floyd won legally or not.
 6 years ago '10        #93
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
i see what you did there floyd
 6 years ago '08        #94
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
You have no argument thats the reason you're mad, how are you going to pull the "Larry calls it like he sees it" but then knock Floyd for doing the same with Larry? Everyone knows he's anti-floyd and expresses it the entire f!ght every f!ght spare me

:lachen001: @ you trying to pull the class and upbringing argument in here and tell writing that bullsh*t response, fu*k outta here
my view of the situation was posted. if u chose to respond to my post without an argument made what u say invalid. if ur going to respond to what someone says, atleast remain on topic and post something of substance. whether i disagreed with u or not (which leads to an argument) is one thing. but i cant even respond to ur stance on the situation without u posting with validity or atleast substance.
 6 years ago '04        #95
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 damion_mob_30 said:
You sound like a real hoe for that statement!! n*gga Larry Merchant has a smart a.ss mouth and needed to be checked!! Take your a.ss to Pacland then!!
I enjoyed everything he said about merchant. HBO need to fire his a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #96
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
bottom line, floyd is smarter than everyone, he plays the villian, he knows he makes more money off haters wantign to watch him lose, and doesnt care, no one wants two like able boxers, they need someone to hate and floyds the best at it.

on streams the other announcers were all saying how nice of a guy he is and its an act just cause he wants to be the villian
 6 years ago '06        #97
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Main Event said:

Him going off on Larry IS part of the reason I dislike him. Open your eyes. He's an ignorant, classless hoodrat. No respectable f!ghter, would behave that way and sucker punch the other f!ghter. He did it to Shane and he did it to Ortiz. Once could be argued as a fluke. An accident. Twice in 2 different f!ghts? You have an unsportsman-like weasel. Period.
 09-18-2011, 02:08 AM         #98
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Larry Merchant didn't really say sh*t about floyd tonight though,he praised him about the way money fought...Mayweather just felt like spazzing on the n*gga tonight for some unknown reason...it is what it is though
 6 years ago '06        #99
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,848 | Props total: 2010 2010
merchant was hating lmao...
 09-18-2011, 02:17 AM         #100
Willye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flloyd knew he messed up and didnt want to take the heat for it he knew he sucker punched him... he jsut lost it with all the fans booing him
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy