Dana White tweets about the Mayweather vs Ortiz finish! (pic)

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 116
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 freakbucket said:
why do yall pro-floyd n*ggas have to be so blind. There are some of us that are actually Mayweather fans and we still think that sh*t was weak. I ALWAYS want to see a black dude go against the establishment and stunt with his millions. I liked Floyd just because white folks hate him. But damn son...beat him the "right" way. Knock that n*gga out like you've beaten grown men your whole life.
n*gga they TOUCHED GLOVES! What don't you get about that? If he didn't beat him the "right way" it would've been a disqualification. Talk about blind. Got damn dog did you not see them touch gloves or are you THAT oblivious?
 6 years ago '07        #62
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16132 16132
all these f!ghts look staged anyways.. that punch really knocked him out??
 6 years ago '05        #63
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
mayweather remind me of chamillionaire fans .. n*gga can do no wrong.. no one can look at it and sya yea it was fu*ked up... but not only that they use mayweathers language as a basis for their argument at protect ur self at all times. and it was legal thats a fact but it would be different if we seen something like this happen before in another f!ght we are use to seeing the ref reinstate the f!ght. the ref look like a fu*king wwf ref distracted by the side until its time to count.

but at the very least they could have reviewed it but now boxing has to decide what to do next or anytime the boxes touch glove you can get someone go right for the easy punches ...its just bad for the sport and takes integrity away from the sport .. you know bob arum gonna have alot to say
 6 years ago '07        #64
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Damagegadget said:
all these f!ghts look staged anyways.. that punch really knocked him out??
I think Ortiz didn't wanna get back up to be honest. He could have.
 6 years ago '11        #65
SophistsIgnore 
space
avatar space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I think Ortiz didn't wanna get back up to be honest. He could have.
Yep, I agree ... dude's known to quit. Seriously, Floyd's not known for tremendous power; Ortiz was taking bigger shots from Maidana and Berto. Berto clocked him in the 6th round, and still Ortiz was able to get over his shakiness and knock out Berto.

 6 years ago '05        #66
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Cortez handled it horribly...
 6 years ago '08        #67
victorgraham 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a Mayweather fan...I'm salty about how it ended, I wanted to see the match take it's course. However, how can a legal hit be cheating? The ref clearly signaled time in, they touched gloves, he popped him and, still didn't protect himself. What was he supposed to do...say "Put your hands up, I'm hitting you right now." And for those that blame the refs...bull$hit. What were y'all looking at? I clearly saw him send Floyd to a neutral corner and physically pull Ortiz to the opposite corner because he still trying kiss and make up...he then went to the center of the ring and motioned both f!ghters back to f!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #68
Mr_Plenty 
space
avatar space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
LOL keep crying MONEY MAY! lol. Who the hell wants to hug and kiss another man during a boxing match wtf? LOL KO!
 6 years ago '08        #69
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Afnorth123 said:
Cortez handled it horribly...
thats all there is to it.
 6 years ago '04        #70
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
gotta stay on guard. n*ggas is f!ghting. good awareness by money may. bad defense by ortiz cheatin a.ss.
mayweather always catch n*ggas slippin like that sh*t aint nothin new. stand guard or get fu*ked up
 09-18-2011, 12:48 PM         #71
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gotta admit tho that was an entertaining a.ss ending...that 2 piece was
 6 years ago '05        #72
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$28,294 | Props total: 28725 28725
what a fu*kin disgrace.... iam a boxing fan over MMA, personally WHO GIVES A sh*t if u like a certain genre of f!ghting over another... anyway, this is the most disgraceful thing i have ever witnessed during a major sport activity... the Ref should NEVER be allowed to be apart of ANY big f!ght again... Floyd is a lil bi*ch for looking at the ref and noticing he wasnt looking, and THEN looked at Ortiz to notice Ortiz wasnt even ready to f!ght!!!!! YOU TAKE THE f!ghtERS BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CORNERS AFTER U TAKE A POINT AWAY U fu*kING INBRED PIECE OF TRASH U CALL A REF!!!! after this iam not sure how i will ever feel about boxing again, if this is how our biggest f!ghts will go down then we are all in more trouble than we thought.... not only a disgrace to boxing, but a disgrace to American sports in general... i dont even need to get into how immature Floyd was after the f!ght, dude is a CHILD!!! i hope he takes on all comers after this cause any REAL boxer see's the weakness in Floyd and would want a piece of the action NOW!!!
 6 years ago '05        #73
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$28,294 | Props total: 28725 28725
 killababi said:
gotta stay on guard. n*ggas is f!ghting. good awareness by money may. bad defense by ortiz cheatin a.ss.
mayweather always catch n*ggas slippin like that sh*t aint nothin new. stand guard or get fu*ked up


Coming from a guy who OBVIOUSLY has no clue how boxing works.... please please PLEASE dont comment on things u dont know (ohhh wait, im on Boxden) nevermind...
 6 years ago '04        #74
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Bart Pimpson said:
Ortiz Lost
nah boxing definitely lost.
 6 years ago '04        #75
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
If Ortiz had knocked Mayweather out cold the exact same way, there would be a uproar here, about how dirty it was. Don't make the mistake and think that shyt wasn't a Sucker Punch cause it was. Floyd already had a history of throwing sucker punch. Ortiz sunk himself with the over apology, but that's just how the kid is. I didn't think Floyd was going to knock him out, just because you saw Ortiz walk through ALL his punched, prior to the sucker shot.
 6 years ago '11        #76
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1545 1545
Dana White is a fu*kin hater to the 33rd degree, he dreams that UFC could hold the status that a big time f!ght has with the general public. UFC only sells good PPV numbers cos the top f!ghters get in the ring with one another, but that's because the f!ghters can only f!ght if he okays it. How fu*king wrong is that, one man controls your sport, the f!ghters get paid peanuts and have no rights. The politics of the sport spoil boxing, but not the sport itself. Look at the social and political historic importance tied into boxing;

Jack Johnson winning heavyweight titles - white America vs black america at a time when racial segregation and violence was a part of society.

Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling - USA vs Germany during wartime

Sugar Ray Robinson - breaking the mafia's grip on the sport (a man going against the establishment and winning)

Muhammed Ali - Ali represented black people, affiliated with the NOI so he also embodied the social sentiment at the time. He refused military service on his principles and refused to budge on his beliefs or values so he earned tremendous respect from people all over the world for that. Ali fought in Zaire and Manila putting the sport on a truly international stage - even though it was already. We saw Ali grow into a special f!ghter and also diminish unfortunately in front of our eyes.

Rocky - Yes Rocky, the story of a working class regular joe putting it all on the line for a shot at glory, who in the world can't fu*king relate to that?

Tyson - the growth of celebrity culture helped Tyson a lot, but Tyson was a gifted f!ghter who gave fans what they want, Knockouts!!! Tyson was also very outspoken and was never afraid to put himself out there, faults and all which is why he provoked such strong emotions out of people.

Boxers and boxing represent a lot more than people realise, that's why it will always be the premier combat sport in the world. You take our leftover old f!ghters and try to promote an event as "Boxing vs UFC" but none of your top guys even have the balls to try and compete in a boxing ring with a top f!ghter at the same weight class, let alone the technical competency to. Boxing wouldn't even embarrass itself by allowing a UFC f!ghter to challenge for a title with no experience. UFC tries to validate itself off the back of boxing but that only proves that Dana doesn't really want to put the work in to elevate the sport, only profit off it.

UFC lost in so many ways it's unbelievable.................but keep trying though
 6 years ago '08        #77
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$5,827 | Props total: 1323 1323
 MACADEMICS said:
Dana White is a fu*kin hater to the 33rd degree, he dreams that UFC could hold the status that a big time f!ght has with the general public. UFC only sells good PPV numbers cos the top f!ghters get in the ring with one another, but that's because the f!ghters can only f!ght if he okays it. How fu*king wrong is that, one man controls your sport, the f!ghters get paid peanuts and have no rights. The politics of the sport spoil boxing, but not the sport itself. Look at the social and political historic importance tied into boxing;

Jack Johnson winning heavyweight titles - white America vs black america at a time when racial segregation and violence was a part of society.

Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling - USA vs Germany during wartime

Sugar Ray Robinson - breaking the mafia's grip on the sport (a man going against the establishment and winning)

Muhammed Ali - Ali represented black people, affiliated with the NOI so he also embodied the social sentiment at the time. He refused military service on his principles and refused to budge on his beliefs or values so he earned tremendous respect from people all over the world for that. Ali fought in Zaire and Manila putting the sport on a truly international stage - even though it was already. We saw Ali grow into a special f!ghter and also diminish unfortunately in front of our eyes.

Rocky - Yes Rocky, the story of a working class regular joe putting it all on the line for a shot at glory, who in the world can't fu*king relate to that?

Tyson - the growth of celebrity culture helped Tyson a lot, but Tyson was a gifted f!ghter who gave fans what they want, Knockouts!!! Tyson was also very outspoken and was never afraid to put himself out there, faults and all which is why he provoked such strong emotions out of people.

Boxers and boxing represent a lot more than people realise, that's why it will always be the premier combat sport in the world. You take our leftover old f!ghters and try to promote an event as "Boxing vs UFC" but none of your top guys even have the balls to try and compete in a boxing ring with a top f!ghter at the same weight class, let alone the technical competency to. Boxing wouldn't even embarrass itself by allowing a UFC f!ghter to challenge for a title with no experience. UFC tries to validate itself off the back of boxing but that only proves that Dana doesn't really want to put the work in to elevate the sport, only profit off it.

UFC lost in so many ways it's unbelievable.................but keep trying though
not sure if serious

the UFC transformed what ppl thought of as 'cagef!ghting' into the legitimate sport of MMA, and it is now on one of the premier sports broadcast stages in the world... no idea what is meant by the phrase "UFC tries to validate itself off the back of boxing," Zuffa is run much differently from any boxing promotion (the two sports operate completely differently) and Dana White will tell you the exact differences between the two and why his way is the best... UFC f!ghters from the early days would thank Dana White today for what he's done for the sport... without him, main eventers would still be getting what undercard f!ghters get nowadays, because he GREW his company and the entire sport in the process
 09-19-2011, 07:24 AM         #78
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #79
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #80
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I agree with Dana.Joe Cotez is the worst ref in boxing now.He's had a tough time keeping track of what's going on and he's done some questionable things in past f!ghts,not only he's past his prime as a ref but I think he takes FUNDS ON THE SIDE as well.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy