Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #621
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 Phicmagic said:
Cause according to the sore losers boxing is a sport where we hug and apologize and kiss each other on the cheek, no homo
Boxing is a classy sport. Thats wat separates it from UFC. f!ghters are supposed to knock each other out with class and heart. What mayweather did was legal but not very sportsman like. If the opposite wouldve happened with Mayweather getting sucker punched and getting his first loss LEGALLY, everybody would be on Ortiz a.ss saying he had to resort to a sucker punch to beat mayweather.
 6 years ago '05        #622
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,823 | Props total: 3433 3433
 dg177bx said:
it wasnt dirty, savvy or vet , it was just typical black sh*t thats how they do my bi*ch of a ma when my pops ain't home anyway
FTFY Homie...
 6 years ago '10        #623
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
n*ggas still in here complainin abt a n*gga doing his job. The Floyd hate is ridiculous

get over ppl 42-0!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-19-2011, 09:14 AM         #624
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stackz said:
Boxing is a classy sport. Thats wat separates it from UFC. f!ghters are supposed to knock each other out with class and heart. What mayweather did was legal but not very sportsman like. If the opposite wouldve happened with Mayweather getting sucker punched and getting his first loss LEGALLY, everybody would be on Ortiz a.ss saying he had to resort to a sucker punch to beat mayweather.
Motherfu*ker please, shut the fu*k up. If the opposite happened all of you white people would be dancing in the hills of Idaho, Nebraska, Kentucky, and West VA....And im not trying to make it a race matter...YOU ARE...I've seen you in a few threads now talking about black people are dirty and such.

It has nothing to do with race you stupid motherfu*ker, this is boxing....The majority of boxing champs for the past 60-70 years have been minorities...This isnt a sport where you should bring the color line in....So STFU with that sh*t you stupid motherfu*ker.

And this is boxing, the business of hurting, when a ref says time in, YOUR ONLY JOB IS TO TRY AND TAKE THE MAN ACROSS FROM YOU APART...This wasnt a dirty shot, it wasnt a cheap shot, the ref clearly says "LETS GO" and motions them to start f!ghting.

Do people realize that if a ref is telling you to f!ght, and both f!ghters are doing things to delay the action that he can then penalize them as well?

Do you realize that anything considered "Legal" isnt considered "Dirty" or "Unsportsmanlike"????? It cant be both, its one or the other in this sport. Unlike your sloppy fat a.ss I actually boxed before....Every trainer, boxer, promoter to ever grace the sport would've done the same sh*t Floyd did, including Ortiz himself.

You stupid motherfu*ker. Now get mad
 6 years ago '05        #625
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Stackz said:
When have you ever in the history of your entire life of watching any f!ghts, (boxing, UFC, Prize) ever seen a CHAMPION touch gloves, get hit, and then NOT proceed to protect themself?

WHEN? NAME ONE CHAMPIONSHIP f!ghtER FROM ANY GENRE WHO DID/DOES THAT.

Unsportsmanlike would have been hitting Ortiz with an elbow immediately after eating that headbutt. Unsportsmanlike conduct is operating OUTSIDE OF THE RULES OF THE SPORT.

These excuses ya'll making up are ridiculous and just unrealistic.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 09-19-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 09-19-2011, 09:22 AM         #626
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
When have you ever in the history of your entire life of watching any f!ghts, (boxing, UFC, Prize) ever seen a CHAMPION touch gloves, get hit, and then NOT proceed to protect themself?

Unsportsmanlike would have been hitting Ortiz with an elbow immediately after eating that headbutt. Unsportsmanlike conduct is operating OUTSIDE OF THE RULES OF THE SPORT.

Victor Ortiz.
 6 years ago '05        #627
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Victor Ortiz.
Lol. Who is no longer the Champ because of it.
 09-19-2011, 09:38 AM         #628
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Lol. Who is no longer the Champ because of it.
You won that sh*t, lol
 6 years ago '06        #629
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
What victor did in that f!ght, or tried to do was disgusting. Ortiz pretty much gave up the f!ght midway round 2. So he waited to round 4 to attempt to cut Floyd to get a win my stoppage. I counted 3 butt attempts. Dude wasn't sorry he did it, dude was sorry he got caught.
 6 years ago '06        #630
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2535 2535
Is he supposed to wait for Otriz to invite him to dinner? No, Floyd did what he was supposed to do, knock him he fu*k out.
 6 years ago '05        #631
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
its fixed...why do yall care so much?
 6 years ago '10        #632
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8139 8139
 dahabi said:
its fixed...why do yall care so much?
Fixed

This aint WWE homeboy, you should get at a couple boxers that have been knocked out and ask them if its fixed
 6 years ago '04        #633
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
yall n*ggas acting like ortiz was going to win that n*gga was confusing yall in that all he wanted to do was get ahead of the game

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #634
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Fixed

This aint WWE homeboy, you should get at a couple boxers that have been knocked out and ask them if its fixed
of course all of boxing isnt fixed but there is no doubt in my mind this f!ght was. the stage is now beautifully set for the mayweather/pacquio, good vs evil f!ght. people who didnt watch enough boxing to feel that way just got their reason to do so/reason to buy the f!ght
 6 years ago '05        #635
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
(oh the ref wasnt looking! he knocked him out!)

"i wish i was 50 years younger so i could kick your a.ss!"

this aint WWE?
 6 years ago '10        #636
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8139 8139
 dahabi said:
of course all of boxing isnt fixed but there is no doubt in my mind this f!ght was. the stage is now beautifully set for the mayweather/pacquio, good vs evil f!ght. people who didnt watch enough boxing to feel that way just got their reason to do so/reason to buy the f!ght
Cmon son, that boy got knocked the F*%K OUT. Why would they fix a f!ght Floyd would have won easily anyway. It aint like he aint ever knock out somebody before. Money been the bad guy in the sport aint nothing new. Manny just scared that he gonna have that HGH show up on the blood test, thats why he only wants Nevada to see the results, that way he can still f!ght in LA and Atlantic City.

Plus if he fails they want it kept confidential.

dahabi said:
(oh the ref wasnt looking! he knocked him out!)

"i wish i was 50 years younger so i could kick your a.ss!"

this aint WWE?
Larry Merchant was keepin it G, thats all
 6 years ago '04        #637
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Bobby's World said:

Well Floyd did hit Ortiz with an elbow before that head butt. Floyd is known to throw elbows to the neck to create separation.
 6 years ago '05        #638
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Well Floyd did hit Ortiz with an elbow before that head butt. Floyd is known to throw elbows to the neck to create separation.

Victor Ortiz' brother, is that you?

Has Floyd thrown any elbows to cause a knockout, a cut, or a stoppage in the history or his 42-0 career?

The excuses are really just getting outright pitiful now. Ya'll need to stop.
 6 years ago '06        #639
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
[QUOTE=Phicmagic;20660401]Motherfu*ker please, shut the fu*k up. If the opposite happened all of you white people would be dancing in the hills of Idaho, Nebraska, Kentucky, and West VA....And im not trying to make it a race matter...YOU ARE...I've seen you in a few threads now talking about black people are dirty and such.

It has nothing to do with race you stupid motherfu*ker, this is boxing....The majority of boxing champs for the past 60-70 years have been minorities...This isnt a sport where you should bring the color line in....So STFU with that sh*t you stupid motherfu*ker.

And this is boxing, the business of hurting, when a ref says time in, YOUR ONLY JOB IS TO TRY AND TAKE THE MAN ACROSS FROM YOUNGEST APART...This wasnt a dirty shot, it wasnt a cheap shot, the ref clearly says "LETS GO" and motions them to start f!ghting.

Do people realize that if a ref is telling you to f!ght, and both f!ghters are doing things to delay the action that he can then penalize them as well?

Do you realize that anything considered "Legal" isnt considered "Dirty" or "Unsportsmanlike"????? It cant be both, its one or the other in this sport. Unlike your sloppy fat a.ss I actually boxed before....Every trainer, boxer, promoter to ever grace the sport would've done the same sh*t Floyd did, including Ortiz himsel stupid motherfu*ker. Now get mad [/Q

Boxing is racial dumbfu*k. Mayweather comes out in mexican outfits taunting opponents, yall need to remove that blindfold and see it for wat it really was a cheapshot. If he was the better f!ghter he shouldve proved it without resorting to cheapshots, and why would i get mad im not getting paid off this f!ght and neither are u dumbfu*k. Im just stating the. real, i kno mayweather is ur idol and he cant do anything wrong but im a boxing fan and i call it hiw i see it he shouldve at least let ortiz put his hands up then knocked him out and i bet people wouldnt be saying sh*t right now if mayweather landed that combo with ortiz in a f!ghting position. But its chill idgaf. plus i think its fixed for another rematch cuz mayweather scared of pacquiao.
 6 years ago '06        #640
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
welp, if he was gonna head butt the niigga on purpose, connect hard enough so u put him on the mat........otherwise, u adding fuel to a fire, and that fire was in the form of a 2 piece

if u bring a knife to a fist f!ght, use it!

vic got EARTHED!

Last edited by trey2cool; 09-19-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy