Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #601
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 556 556
You know black people gonna defend mayweather. If Ortiz wouldve done the sucker punch it would be a different story. I would want Canelo to switch weight class and fu*k his a.ss up.
 6 years ago '04        #602
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4412 4412
 Bobby's World said:
You sound like you never been in a f!ght in your entire life.

You think the sh*t is supposed to happen like it does in the movies.

One swing, another swing, round house kick in slow motion.

Yeah you would get knocked the fu*k out too.
 6 years ago '04        #603
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4412 4412
 AirForce318 said:
It was dirty as hell... But in the same breath, the ref is at fault as well... If I were Floyd, I would have done the same thing... They touched gloves, f!ght on.... But it was the ref who did not separate the two f!ghters, nor did he tell them to f!ght on.... SO therefore, the ref should not have counted him for the knockdown.... I believe for about 6/10 seconds Ortiz was asking the ref what happened, then he tried to get up; then f!ght was over... But hey they both got paid so Ortiz wasn't trippin...

But the Mexicans won't let the ref see the sun rise... The ref never "officially" restarted the f!ght... So the knockdown should not have counted... He should have let Ortiz get up, and the f!ght should have continued...
dude he told them to f!ght its no separating that had been separated that whole time
 09-18-2011, 10:24 PM         #604
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop trying to apologize and f!ght. Ok we know you sorry. Stop that hugging ish and let me give this L to you. Its not Mayweathers fault for being agressive. You sir know better than trying to be nice.
 6 years ago '08        #605
koopa24 
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 184 184
that n*gga playd dirty first and got dealt with
 6 years ago '04        #606
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
As I read along in this thread, I start to laugh more and more at the ones who say Mayweather pulled a bi*ch move with those two punches, which were legal....but yet they don't say sh*t about the illegal headbutt by Ortiz..These haters make it seem as if Mayweather was the one that was dirty and should have been disqualified when it was clear that the ref pulled both f!ghters in the middle of the ring, said "Let's go", they touched gloves, and Ortiz had his guard down...

Mayweather haters are just mad...

And another thing, to all of you haters that are saying fu*k Mayweather, or he's a bi*ch..I dare you to say that to his face..

Last edited by knowughetto; 09-18-2011 at 10:55 PM..
 09-18-2011, 10:54 PM         #607
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Irony at it's finest here folks. He accuses someone of personal bias, but doesn't mention the illegal headbutt that cut Floyd under the lip at all...what a dumb@ss.
learn to read i said you have personal bias if you don't think it wasn't a bi*ch move

i didn't say ortiz wasn't pulling bi*ch moves too

i could give a fu*k about either of 'em hop off mayweathers nuts "dumb@ss"
 6 years ago '10        #608
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Main Event said:
I guess were just gonna forget he did the SAME EXACT THING against Mosley though right? Mosley tried to give this n*gga a huge Floyd popped him, Ortiz is a dumbass never put your hands down in a f!ght bum n*gga

Floyd>>>
You mean never put your hands down to a pus*y f!ghter because they might try to sucker punch you?

You just admitted to being a bi*ch just like your idol.
 6 years ago '10        #609
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$504 | Props total: 529 529
 WalmartRollback said:
You mean never put your hands down to a pus*y f!ghter because they might try to sucker punch you?

dont be a hater its not a good look. CLEARLY the ref says lets go. alot of people didnt see the f!ght they just playing telephone with they friends and the message got EFED up. what floyd did was legal. ortiz had headbutted him 3 times and hit him n the back of the head as well. not to mention the dude weighed 164 and was unable to muscle floyd. FLOYD IS STRONG and that right hand was a beast.

observation is floyd walkled down a bigger, stronger, younger f!ghter with decent footwork and dominated him. now if he did that to a 164 pound ortiz, what is he gonna do to 144 pound pacquaio lol.

PAC CANT f!ght GOING BACKWARDS and mayweather has the best footwork in the game
 6 years ago '04        #610
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Only people that say it was dirty are Mayweather haters

lets deal with fact not fiction

FACT = In a boxing match is COURTESY to allow both f!ghters to touch gloves, the ref was not obligated to make them touch gloves the only thing the ref was obligated to do was separate the two f!ghters after the head butt in which he did.

FACT = Ortiz's punk a.ss head butted may weather on purpose that wasnt no fu*king accident..watch that sh*t again.

It was a legal hit

People sayin what Mayweather did was dirty is fu*kin ridiculous

What do you call that head butt?

fu*k you talking bout he was tryna say sorry..he said sorry n*gga...the ref split the f!ghters up after that let the games begin

Ortiz is a fu*kin idiot who just ended his career if i was mayweather i wouldn't give his bi*ch a.ss a rematch fu*k that

Plus Mayweather was landed 48% of his punches vs Ortiz 18%

Last edited by Official; 09-19-2011 at 12:52 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #611
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11620 11620
 WalmartRollback said:

[video - click to view]

Yep go to 3:08 and tell me and tell me thats a sucker punch...Yep sucker punch just ignore Emmanuel Stewart giving Floyd props for "doing what he should do"

Sit down
 09-19-2011, 01:16 AM         #612
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:

The pus*y would be the f!ghter that DOESN'T knock you out when your hands are down.Last time I checked,that was the point.

n*ggas should just get over it.Ortiz wasn't ready regardless.He didn't even belong there and it seemed like even he knew it.
 09-19-2011, 01:37 AM         #613
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is wrong with people in 2011

people giving a pass and love for someone NOT WILLING TO TAKE RANDOM DRUG TESTING TO PROVE THEIR CLEAN

hating on a boxer for doing his job after the ref says lets f!ght and they touch gloves

6 years ago '05        #614
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
why was this idiot in a boxing match with his hands down after the ref gave them the OK to continue..
 09-19-2011, 01:55 AM         #615
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
why was this idiot in a boxing match with his hands down after the ref gave them the OK to continue..
Cause according to the sore losers boxing is a sport where we hug and apologize and kiss each other on the cheek, no homo

Mayweather got 25 million+ in his bank account and did less work than hes ever done in his career.

I Wouldnt even f!ght Pacquaio, I'd take my money, invest and watch it increase, and retire undefeated much like Lennox Lewis did.

People give Lennox so much praise like he didnt retire on the run from Chris Byrd and a rematch with Klitchsko....but hey they got over it...They'll do the same for Floyd lol
 6 years ago '11        #616
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
 Nate187um said:

people giving a pass and love for someone NOT WILLING TO TAKE RANDOM DRUG TESTING TO PROVE THEIR CLEAN

hating on a boxer for doing his job after the ref says lets f!ght and they touch gloves

this

09-19-2011, 04:21 AM         #617
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:

I stopped trying to figure ppl out a LONG time ago though.
 6 years ago '07        #618
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
!

look at the size of the lump on the back of Floyd's head!!!

He shows the lump @ the 2:07 mark

cameo appearance by Andre Dirrell

@ 7:20 he shows what the headbutt did to his lip

@ 19:00 Floyd didn't know Ortiz kissed him, and his team has to tell him about it
 6 years ago '06        #619
MistaFlowaz 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 muzikhead said:
If I'm f!ghting fair and you headbutt me on purpose. fu*k YOU!!!! Victor Ortiz was in the ring with something he never experienced. Start a thread about that dirty a.ss headbutt.
Agreed if the Headbutt would have never occured it would be the same coversation but have Money May Whooped his a.ss to sleep with a COUNTER !!!

BRANG ON PACROID !!!

6 years ago '06        #620
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 972 972
 INF4MOUS said:

Why the fu*k do you dumb n*ggas keep telling me May was winning the f!ght? It's obvious he was winning the f!ght, I never said he was not winning the f!ght...So why the fu*k are you quoting me replying with something I'm not disputing

Watch the video, and comment on what I said, not what the announcer said about Mayweather, I never said Mayweather was losing

Ortiz was starting to hit him that round,

The fu*king clock hadn't even restarted yet, yet the f!ght was resumed right?

Shout out to the Boxden idiots, I salute you
Ortiz was not hitting Floyd at all if you had PPV you wouldve seen the action in slow mo because i thought May was getting messed up too in real time but on slow motion he was bobbin and weavin blocking the whole fury then stopped put both gloves at Ortizs face taunted him with a and thats when the headbutt came following two more cheap shots to Floyd = bad blood . Ortiz then got caught slipping for being grimy like every day hood sh/t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy