Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #541
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 INF4MOUS said:
Ain't nobody in the ring worried about the secondary ref n*gga

Oh wait, the ref in the ring isn't looking at us yet, and hasn't said f!ght yet, let me take a look on over at the ref on the side of the ring hopefully I'll have enough time
Cortez called time in right before Barney wanted to have a kumbaya session

Ortiz: I just wanna hug it out bro
*flush punch to the jaw*
Ortiz:*looking at ref*oh is it time to fi--

*goes to lala land*
 6 years ago '08        #542
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
He would of loss anyways, bi*ch a.ss n*gga headbutting and talking sh*t before the f!ght.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by YoungRay20; 09-18-2011 at 01:32 PM..
 09-18-2011, 01:39 PM         #543
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Ortiz wouldn't have done the headbutt none of this sh*t would have happened, Cortez is a fu*king terrible ref as well though. He was sittin there lookin at the time keeper when Floyd landed his sh*t, and Victor is a fu*king idiot, he didn't have his hands up to begin with, and then he got hit and STILL didn't put them up.

Was it a little cheap? Yes. Was it legal? Yes. And then Victor gonna sit there smiling and laughing, fu*k that. Actin like he didn't bust his a.ss training and got his belt taken like a bi*ch, just sittin there smiling. All that hard work down the drain cause he is a dumbass, there are at least 5 other f!ghters that deserve a shot at PBF, and would k!ll to have that shot... And this dumbass Ortiz is just gonna waste opportunity. He would've most likely lost but now we'll never know, Ortiz is a fu*kin fool and anyone stannin for this dumbass or givin him sympathy is a fu*king idiot.

No I'm not mad, just disappointed as fu*k.
 09-18-2011, 01:45 PM         #544
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I laugh everytime someone says a boxer "Cherry Picks" his f!ghts or chooses his f!ghts and so on....Youre damn right they do....

When you are the champion and/or the biggest draw you have the right to pretty much decide how much of the money you get, who you f!ght, WHERE, when, and all kinds of other sh*t.

So in otherwords every single Top Contender/Champion/Big Name in boxing you've ever heard of, period, has cherry picked their opponents. That includes Muhammad Ali, Pacquaio, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mosley, Foreman, Spinks, Mayweather, Lennox Lewis(How many years did he dodge Byrd and Klitcshko?????)

But only a foolish fan would think that cherrypicking/.f!ghting cautiously is a bad thng for a boxer....its not...when youre the champion it gives you that bargaining power and ability.

The only boxer to NOT cherry pick or dodge opponents in the history of the sport was Mike Tyson. He was hell bent on k!lling everyone that put on a pair of gloves and thats what REALLY made these guys afraid of him.
 6 years ago '10        #545
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 Perplexity said:
If Ortiz wouldn't have done the headbutt none of this sh*t would have happened, Cortez is a fu*king terrible ref as well though. He was sittin there lookin at the time keeper when Floyd landed his sh*t, and Victor is a fu*king idiot, he didn't have his hands up to begin with, and then he got hit and STILL didn't put them up.

Was it a little cheap? Yes. Was it legal? Yes. And then Victor gonna sit there smiling and laughing, fu*k that. Actin like he didn't bust his a.ss training and got his belt taken like a bi*ch, just sittin there smiling. All that hard work down the drain cause he is a dumbass, there are at least 5 other f!ghters that deserve a shot at PBF, and would k!ll to have that shot... And this dumbass Ortiz is just gonna waste opportunity. He would've most likely lost but now we'll never know, Ortiz is a fu*kin fool and anyone stannin for this dumbass or givin him sympathy is a fu*king idiot.

No I'm not mad, just disappointed as fu*k.
I don't know, you sound pretty mad to me.
 09-18-2011, 01:46 PM         #546
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
I laugh everytime someone says a boxer "Cherry Picks" his f!ghts or chooses his f!ghts and so on....Youre damn right they do....

When you are the champion and/or the biggest draw you have the right to pretty much decide how much of the money you get, who you f!ght, WHERE, when, and all kinds of other sh*t.

So in otherwords every single Top Contender/Champion/Big Name in boxing you've ever heard of, period, has cherry picked their opponents. That includes Muhammad Ali, Pacquaio, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mosley, Foreman, Spinks, Mayweather, Lennox Lewis(How many years did he dodge Byrd and Klitcshko?????)

But only a foolish fan would think that cherrypicking/.f!ghting cautiously is a bad thng for a boxer....its not...when youre the champion it gives you that bargaining power and ability.

The only boxer to NOT cherry pick or dodge opponents in the history of the sport was Mike Tyson. He was hell bent on k!lling everyone that put on a pair of gloves and thats what REALLY made these guys afraid of him.
Swagga on a Zillion

Props
 09-18-2011, 01:47 PM         #547
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
I don't know, you sound pretty mad to me.
I'm not wrong though...
 6 years ago '09        #548
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1369 1369
 Phicmagic said:

Tyson was f!ghting in a watered down era, and was an A class f!ghter...he had no need to cherry pick because no one was close to him talent wise.
 09-18-2011, 01:52 PM         #549
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why did Mike Tyson duck Lennox Lewis after he saw what he did to Bowe in the 88 olympics?

he only fought him in the end for $...but he wanted no parts of him before that

even bowe wouldn't f!ght him professionally...wanting a 90/10 split to f!ght Lewis cause he knew Lewis wouldn't accept that..homey gave up his belt over stepping in the ring with Lewis

Tyson = overrated
 09-18-2011, 01:53 PM         #550
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holyfield & Lewis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tyson

cause they wern't scared/intimidated by him like the rest of the cab drivers he fought
 09-18-2011, 01:54 PM         #551
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

cause they wern't scared/intimidated by him like the rest of the cab drivers he fought
 6 years ago '04        #552
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
who said cortez didn't say "let's go.. and give the "come together/f!ght" motion with his hands... rewatch that DVR!!!! He said let's go....

he was looking away to make sure the judges knew it was on... the problem was that ortiz was STILL tryin to say sorry..... this is deceptive to the casual fan b/c you think they should dap up and then box!!! NO NO NO... the ref said f!ght... i'll be giving you a courtesy by dappin you up...

floyd doensn't do that.. he punches... EVERY TIME ... ask mosley... ask gatti... ask judah!

honestly it's more of a move of experience... "protect yourself at all times"

more important... when the ref says f!ght, or let's go... dont try to hug me cuz i'ma steal on you!
 6 years ago '10        #553
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Nate187um said:

stop it slime ur like 15 years old tops keep watchin the WNBA fragile n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #554
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 INF4MOUS said:
Ortiz is waiting for the ref in the ring to resume the f!ght. Period. It never happened, so May took two cheap shots and KO'd him

I don't give a sh*t about Ortiz make-up to be a champion, couldn't care less... I wanted May to win so he could f!ght Pac but he won on some hoe sh*t, nothing else to it

If Ortiz did what May did and the tables were turned n*ggas would be in tears
When has Mayweather taken a punch and turned to the ref to talk about it after gloves have been touched?

Do you honestly think Floyd is capable of such ring stupidity? REAL boxers straighten up when its f!ght time.

See the Sugar Shane f!ght when Floyd did the same thing to Shane. Banged him right in his mouth while he was talking. Touch gloves its f!ght time. Flat out. You n*ggaz with these lame a.ss excuses is delusional.
 6 years ago '04        #555
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
Ortiz go to your corner after a foul u fool, you apologized the first time come on now.\
 09-18-2011, 02:01 PM         #556
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
When has Mayweather taken a punch and turned to the ref to talk about it after gloves have been touched?

Do you honestly think Floyd is capable of such ring stupidity? REAL boxers straighten up when its f!ght time.

See the Sugar Shane f!ght when Floyd did the same thing to Shane. Banged him right in his mouth while he was talking. Touch gloves its f!ght time. Flat out. You n*ggaz with these lame a.ss excuses is delusional.
^ ^ ^ Although Cortez could've been more vocal, doesn't mean a god damn thing. You will NEVER catch Mayweather making dumb mistakes like this because he is one of the best boxers to ever live (arguably THE best), and probably has the highest ring IQ of anyone who has ever laced up. Ortiz ain't about that life, just a dumbass who blew his chance.
 09-18-2011, 02:02 PM         #557
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

BEST TO EVER DO IT
 6 years ago '08        #558
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3430 3430
 INF4MOUS said:
Ortiz is waiting for the ref in the ring to resume the f!ght. Period. It never happened, so May took two cheap shots and KO'd him

I don't give a sh*t about Ortiz make-up to be a champion, couldn't care less... I wanted May to win so he could f!ght Pac but he won on some hoe sh*t, nothing else to it

If Ortiz did what May did and the tables were turned n*ggas would be in tears
The ref said lets go and gave a hand signal to start f!ghting. The clip has been posted multiple times.
 09-18-2011, 02:02 PM         #559
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now kids are saying Mike Tyson was overrated....

I gotta remind myself that alot of the kids on boxden who post in the sports section were pr0n post 1993 and only know what a largely biased media tells them...Unlike some of us they werent alive to actually witness half the sh*t that gets discussed on this forum.
 6 years ago '04        #560
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
Sorry, but it was a bi*ch move. Ortiz did fu*k up by apologizing too much, but he later explained it was because he got DQ'd for something similar before where he started boxing again right away. That's why his gloves weren't up. Ref should've had both men go to the corner. Ref had no control whatsoever and looked as dazed as Ortiz after he got hit with the two piece.

Honestly, I would like to see a rematch just to see Floyd win cleanly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy