Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #501
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Knowledgeable said:
Then your eyesight is fu*ked up then. Your calling me d!ckface when you probably had d!ck in your face at the time of the f!ght that's why you couldn't tell who was winning. fu*k outta here troll..
Lame as fu*k

I didn't say Ortiz was winning you fu*king moron, I said Ortiz was starting to land shots that round which he was. There's no disputing it

Just cuz ya black like May don't mean you gotta suck his d!ck and cosign everything the does

#Keepstanning
 6 years ago '07        #502
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
n*gga watch the compubox numbers. Ortiz wasnt landing sh*t.

Watch the post interview with Larry Merchant. Ortiz said Floyd pushed him, so he got mad and threw the headbutt. The push off was apart of Floyd's defense and sh*t talking. Ortiz was frustrated and threw the headbutt that ended the f!ght.

ITS CLEAR AS AQUAFINA. HE COULDNT HIT FLOYD WITH THE HANDS.
First you said he threw the headbutt cuz he couldn't land shots, now it's because Floyd pushed him

Make up ya mind fu*k boy

[video - click to view]

At you d!cksuckers telling me Ortiz was not hitting Money this round

He was hitting him more than Floyd was
 6 years ago '05        #503
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 I_make_beatz said:
I think the biggest fail here was the ref. He should be fired! He Clearly was not focused the whole match and should have sent both f!ghters to their corners before calling time in.

So the ref is supposed to literally take your gloves and put them in front of your face after you get hit? Where the fu*k they do that at? THEY TOUCHED GLOVES.

No more hugs. THAT MEANS f!ght TIME.

Ortiz thought he could explain his frustration right in the middle of a BOXING match with a n*gga he just headbutt? And that n*gga he just headbutt is undefeated 41-0.

That aint the ref's fault. C'mon son.
 6 years ago '05        #504
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 INF4MOUS said:
First you said he threw the headbutt cuz he couldn't land shots, now it's because Floyd pushed him

Make up ya mind fu*k boy

30 secs in: "And now Ortiz's face is beginning to be marked by Mayweather's power punches".

Immediately after that, they get in a close quarters exchange and Ortiz throws a headbutt.

You stupid as sh*t. ORTIZ WAS FRUSTRATED. FACE IT. The push off and Floyd smiling at him was the last straw. He wasnt winning or beating sh*t. He was desperate dummy.
 6 years ago '09        #505
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3448 3448
 INF4MOUS said:
Lame as fu*k

I didn't say Ortiz was winning you fu*king moron, I said Ortiz was starting to land shots that round which he was. There's no disputing it

Just cuz ya black like May don't mean you gotta suck his d!ck and cosign everything the does

#Keepstanning

at this f*ggot for backtracking. You know what you were trying to say you dumb fu*k.. You even said mayweather was nervous yet all the sh*t ortiz was throwing wasn't really even hitting sh*t. Trolling a.ss homo

#keepbacktracking
 6 years ago '09        #506
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
30 secs in: "And now Ortiz's face is beginning to be marked by Mayweather's power punches".

Immediately after that, they get in a close quarters exchange and Ortiz throws a headbutt.

You stupid as sh*t. ORTIZ WAS FRUSTRATED. FACE IT. The push off and Floyd smiling at him was the last straw. He wasnt winning or beating sh*t. He was desperate dummy.

:owned:
 6 years ago '06        #507
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 INF4MOUS said:
n*gga the ref isn't even watching them yet he's talking to the judges

The sequence before when Ortiz threw the headbutt he wasn't landing punches?

Shut up n*gga
lmaoooooooooooooooo this n*gga jus watched the replay n now actin like ortiz was winning hahahahahaah shut up n*gga
 09-18-2011, 11:54 AM         #508
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why Ortiz gave him a headbutt, I'm not getting emotional over a f!ght, I don't care if money was on the line -- the whole f!ght looked stage anyway. Floyd has won so much, the day he loses it will feel like he won so many haters will be celebrating.
 6 years ago '09        #509
space
space
 Bouncer said:
lmaoooooooooooooooo this n*gga jus watched the replay n now actin like ortiz was winning hahahahahaah shut up n*gga

6 years ago '08        #510
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 INF4MOUS said:

Make up ya mind fu*k boy

just cause you're landing punches, that don't mean them sh*ts hurt.

he headbutted money because despite those flurries of punches, mayweather hit him with the and . He was mad as fu*k

lets peep the stats

Mayweather landed 73-of-208 punches overall (35 percent), to 26-of-148 (18 percent) for Ortiz.

Mayweather landed only 12-of-83 jabs (14 percent), an unusually small percentage for him, due largely to Ortiz being a left-hander. Ortiz whiffed on jabs, landing 0-of-31.

Mayweather landed 61-of-125 power punches (49 percent), as he found open homes for his left hook and right hand. Ortiz landed 26-of-117 power punches (22 percent).

men lie, women lie, numbers don't. that's word to hov
 6 years ago '07        #511
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Bobby's World said:

Knowledgeable said:
at this f*ggot for backtracking. You know what you were trying to say you dumb fu*k.. You even said mayweather was nervous yet all the sh*t ortiz was throwing wasn't really even hitting sh*t. Trolling a.ss homo

#keepbacktracking
 Bouncer said:
 Arson said:
just cause you're landing punches, that don't mean them sh*ts hurt.

he headbutted money because despite those flurries of punches, mayweather hit him with the and . He was mad as fu*k

lets peep the stats

Mayweather landed 73-of-208 punches overall (35 percent), to 26-of-148 (18 percent) for Ortiz.

Mayweather landed only 12-of-83 jabs (14 percent), an unusually small percentage for him, due largely to Ortiz being a left-hander. Ortiz whiffed on jabs, landing 0-of-31.

Mayweather landed 61-of-125 power punches (49 percent), as he found open homes for his left hook and right hand. Ortiz landed 26-of-117 power punches (22 percent).

men lie, women lie, numbers don't. that's word to hov

Why the fu*k do you dumb n*ggas keep telling me May was winning the f!ght? It's obvious he was winning the f!ght, I never said he was not winning the f!ght...So why the fu*k are you quoting me replying with something I'm not disputing

Watch the video, and comment on what I said, not what the announcer said about Mayweather, I never said Mayweather was losing

Ortiz was starting to hit him that round, and May took the sucker way out by knocking this n*gga down when he wasn't ready

The fu*king clock hadn't even restarted yet, yet the f!ght was resumed right?

Shout out to the Boxden idiots, I salute you
 6 years ago '10        #512
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 K1Entertainment said:
Floyd is worthless. Great boxer but a worthless human being. I'm not just talking about the cheap shot, just listening to him talk after the match what a POS.
cry me a fu*king river
 6 years ago '05        #513
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 Knowledgeable said:
Landing a few shots yea, but your dumbass said "Ortiz was starting to fu*k him up" fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. Get a better live stream next time muthafu*ka..
oh he was def wrong on the head butt part but damn flowd coulda gotten back for that wit a low blow or someto to make it even then continue f!ghting n sh*t, but nahhhh floyd took it to the next level with the worst possible thing he could did, and he really did it, the dude is an as*hole in real life, he is officially a goon thats paid, i would say floyd cant get any lower then that, but something tells me he can, no respect man its sad that he's failed his sport like that, both of them but lots more on floyds part
 6 years ago '05        #514
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
im not sure if people watched more then the .gif when they say that sh*t was illegal.

when does the appoligizing stops and the f!ghting begins?
 6 years ago '05        #515
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 illicitx said:
The referee was not paying attention to the f!ght, he was looking out to the commissioner to see what should be done.

I don't think this was rigged. If it were rigged, it'd have some dramatic finish at the end. Simply, Ortiz didn't give a fu*k how the ending happened when it was over because his purse of the money is quite big.

I disagree......this had 'set up' written all over it.....

even the head butt prolly......

Ortiz was WAY too happy after this sh*t unfolded for a man who lost prolly his last big f!ght on some sneak a.ss, ghetto sh*t. He was actually happy.....but cheap or not, this retard asked for it
 6 years ago '07        #516
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 YARKONE said:
im not sure if people watched more then the .gif when they say that sh*t was illegal.

when does the appoligizing stops and the f!ghting begins?
After the clock starts, the boxer is ready, the ref is maybe actually looking at the f!ght and he says 'f!ght'

I mean that's usually how it goes
 6 years ago '08        #517
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

Why the fu*k do you dumb n*ggas keep telling me May was winning the f!ght? It's obvious he was winning the f!ght, I never said he was not winning the f!ght...So why the fu*k are you quoting me replying with something I'm not disputing

Watch the video, and comment on what I said, not what the announcer said about Mayweather, I never said Mayweather was losing

Ortiz was starting to hit him that round, and May took the sucker way out by knocking this n*gga down when he wasn't ready

The fu*king clock hadn't even restarted yet, yet the f!ght was resumed right?

Shout out to the Boxden idiots, I salute you
the point of the first part of my post was to tell you that those weak punches weren't doing anything. Mayweather was just smirking in his face and that frustrated Ortiz. Sohe headbutted him. After Ortiz did that, May stopped toying with him. He didn't take the sucker way out, Ortiz let his opponent punch him flush in his fu*kin face...TWICE

Sucker sh*t is OBVIOUSLY headbutting your opponent, knocking your opponent out because he's just standing there while a f!ght is in progress isn't
 6 years ago '07        #518
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Arson said:
the point of the first part of my post was to tell you that those weak punches weren't doing anything. Mayweather was just smirking in his face and that frustrated Ortiz. Sohe headbutted him. After Ortiz did that, May stopped toying with him. He didn't take the sucker way out, Ortiz let his opponent punch him flush in his fu*kin face...TWICE

Sucker sh*t is OBVIOUSLY headbutting your opponent, knocking your opponent out because he's just standing there while a f!ght is in progress isn't
I'm talking about round 4 only man

I saw his head moving back from the punches, I don't know or care if they actually hurt him or not... f!ghters act like they're not hurt from punches all the fu*kin time have you ever seen a match before?

n*gga how is the f!ght in progress when the clock isn't started and the referee is not looking at the f!ghters but talking to the judges?

Just tell me that, gahead
 6 years ago '08        #519
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

n*gga how is the f!ght in progress when the clock isn't started and the referee is not looking at the f!ghters but talking to the judges?

Just tell me that, gahead
Mayweather knows the f!ght is back on and if the f!ght wasn't back on why did the secondary ref sitting at the table count off for Ortiz?

chalk the L up to low boxing IQ on Ortiz's behalf
 09-18-2011, 12:40 PM         #520
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
bi*ch move...I'm a boxer and yes protect yourself at all times but whena man is trying to touch gloves or something similar its basically a sucker punch

Sucks too because that's orton the best Floyd looked against a southpaw. He was still getting hit with those straight lefts which he normally wouldn't and pacman is twice as fast a Ortiz
Are you boxden n*ggas this dumb...

n*gga they touched gloves and hugged.. Mayweather saw a opening and laid his a.ss out..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy