Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #461
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$573 | Props total: 178 178
 dg177bx said:
it wasnt dirty, savvy or vet , it was just typical black sh*t thats how they do
...take your money....fu*k your bi*ches.....turn you to a customer....beat your muhfu*kin a.ss and put it on WSHH.......now THATS how we do
 6 years ago '06        #462
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,534 | Props total: 953 953
fu*k floyd and that pus*y sideways f!ghting a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #463
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Mayweather did his thang man. The ref says lets go, and put his hands between them meaning f!ght on, ref even said bout on half second later Ortiz was down. He kissed him once touched gloves once and got a hug then Money tucked his a.ss to sleep for that headbutt which was dirty as hell.
 6 years ago '06        #464
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
90% of the people who posted in here don't know the 1st thing about boxing.. (i'll admit i skimmed through some pages so i missed a few pages)

Some dude even said they were tryna touch gloves they already touched gloves before Ortiz had attempted to kiss Floyd on the neck and hug him I honestly think a lot of you didn't watch the f!ght and just saw KO punch instead and made a judgement based of that..

Ortiz got exposed as a uneducated f!ghter..

/thread
 09-18-2011, 10:14 AM         #465
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
it's a f!ght n*gga

put yo hands up and guard yo self

what would u do if a n*gga head butted you in a f!ght and tried to hug u and let his guard down in a million dollar f!ght?

Ima knock his a.ss out fu*k that
n*ggas don't hold their guards up while their waiting for the ref to say "f!ght"

when refs deduct a point, they usually send the people to their corner then brings them back in.

this sh*t was just all wrong. i'm a mayweather fan but I don't take any joy in this "win"
 6 years ago '07        #466
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Yea let a n*gga blatantly headbutt you, kiss you and cop pleads, and act like friends right? Some of ya'll are soft as hell. The ref LET THE f!ght GO. You keep your hands down and get knocked out. Period. n*ggas acting like Ortiz didn't throw that headbutt out of frustration of not being able to hit Floyd. He went out like a bi*ch and tried to cop pleads afterwards. Leave boxing to the n*ggas who really enjoy the sport ole casual a.ss n*ggas.
 09-18-2011, 10:16 AM         #467
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yea let a n*gga blatantly headbutt you, kiss you and cop pleads, and act like friends right? Some of ya'll are soft as hell. The ref LET THE f!ght GO. You keep your hands down and get knocked out. Period. n*ggas acting like Ortiz didn't throw that headbutt out of frustration of not being able to hit Floyd. He went out like a bi*ch and tried to cop pleads afterwards. Leave boxing to the n*ggas who really enjoy the sport ole casual a.ss n*ggas.
Filled with so much anger. You need a hug?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #468
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
Morally it was a dirty move, but the rules do say protect yourself at all times, Ortiz got caught slipping and Floyd took advantage. I cannot get upset because he was within the rules.
 6 years ago '11        #469
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
What is everyone talking about ortiz was not looking . Clearly you can see he looked right at him when hit him and his dumb a.ss didnt put his hands up .
 6 years ago '06        #470
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
boxing is so predictable, probably worse than the NBA. All this hype for some cheap bullsh*t like that and they take the story from the fact that it was a bullsh*t matchup to begin with and now they make mayweather pacquaio even mroe hyped
 6 years ago '04        #471
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
I would say it was Savy but since the Ref wasnt even looking at the f!ghters I believe it was a cheap move.

Ortiz is dumb for tryna be all buddy buddy, honestly the headbutt didnt look to serious to me...he barely grazed Floyd unless I need to see a new angle

That was bi*ch sh*t on Floyd's behalf, Floyd was probably scared and went ahead and ended that thang
 6 years ago '04        #472
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
Put that n*gga to sleep Ortiz was rushing trying to get in head butts the whole f!ght and they wanna label mayweather dirty the ref said protect ur self at all times Ortiz got Wat he deserved it was foul play on both sides his foul play scheme didn't work and he paid for it and I seen the bullsh*t post wit race that had nothing to do wit it the ref was Spanish and he himself defended mayweather..it wasn't saavy wasn't a vet move he got knocked out

Last edited by dwizzle45; 09-18-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #473
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
It is an unwritten rule in boxing that when the ref breaks the f!ght the f!ghters touch gloves to signal to each other that they are ready to resume the f!ght. They NEVER TOUCHED GLOVES. Look closely. Ortiz tried to touch gloves with Floyd and they never actually touched. Instead Floyd just punched him square in the jaw knowing he wasn't ready. Although it was legal and yes you must protect yourself at all times, it wasn't the most classiest way to win a f!ght. Just sayin.
 6 years ago '05        #474
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 1153 1153
how can you sucker punch somebody in a boxing match... the left hand hit ortiz face which made him look the refs way then the right knocked him to next week...

Floyd pocketed his 60 + million along with the most classic knock out ever....
 6 years ago '04        #475
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 bi0 said:
how can you sucker punch somebody in a boxing match... the left hand hit ortiz face which made him look the refs way then the right knocked him to next week...

Floyd pocketed his 60 + million along with the most classic knock out ever....
By punching a guy who was obvious trying to touch gloves.
 6 years ago '06        #476
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
Yo so Ortiz doing headbutts the whole f!ght and goes into super san mode with a raging headbutt then tries to hug gtfo Floyd said "I want all the money" BAM BAM run the gold
 6 years ago '07        #477
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Rematch in due time Floyd will win.
 6 years ago '04        #478
cmeadows 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 1 1
cheap
 6 years ago '05        #479
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 1153 1153
Floyd touched gloves and knocked him out.. WTF U want a Clear *Dap* ... he head butted floyd and busted his LIP that was ORTIZ shining moment of the night... then BAM Go to SLEEP.. Either way Floyd got the W .. Ortiz and his Camp can watch this knock down on replay with the rest of the world and wonder were he failed at...

Dirty shot 4 Cheap shot head butts open cuts and bust eyes causing f!ghters to lose so wtf ...
 6 years ago '07        #480
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Corny as fu*k

Ortiz was starting to fu*k him up and this n*gga got nervous

Ortiz even looked at the ref after the first hit, refs not even looking at the f!ghters

Some hoe sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
115 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What you buying for your lady and kids for XMAS
52 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy