Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 08:28 AM         #441
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Ive seej guys run in after the bell and start swinging. This boxing not karate where bow. They touch glovee when the ref says touch em up and protect urself at all times. After the bell rings there is no rule to keep touching up. Its a f!ght not a respect contest. Them men are in there to hurt one another. After the f!ght folks can be friends. Ortiz was trying fu*k floyd. 1st he apologized then kissed him then hugged him, then go knocked the fu*k out.
Its a f!ght yeah aswell as a sport, where respect is needed... if boxing didnt have respect it wouldnt be what it is. Cortiz was apologizing and gets ko'd so cheaply from the so called best boxer of this generation or to some of alltime

And who are you with all these posts in here, quoting all the anti-mayweather comments

Last edited by BMS; 09-18-2011 at 08:30 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #442
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 WalterWhite said:
Aren't you suppose to tap gloves and back up and protect yourself? Mayweather gave a half a.ss touch up and Ortiz thought he was going for a hug. At the end of the day it's Ortiz's fault but grimy on Mayweathers part Boxing lost!
how many times are you gonna touch gloves and back up? he apologized 4 times....and kissed the man.

Last edited by supervillain; 09-18-2011 at 08:41 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #443
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Not surprised mayweather would take the bi*ch way out, its part of his character
 6 years ago '08        #444
space
space
 BMS said:
Its a f!ght yeah aswell as a sport, where respect is needed... if boxing didnt have respect it wouldnt be what it is. Cortiz was apologizing and gets ko'd so cheaply from the so called best boxer of this generation or to some of alltime

And who are you with all these posts in here, quoting all the anti-mayweather comments
another example of someone focusing on the reaction...you clearly disregarded the headbutt...if there was respect, ortiz wouldnt have head butted him...he would have fought str8 up and let the frustration pass...and if you think about it. it was only the 4th round and hes headbutting already? mayweather was already in that pups head....
 09-18-2011, 08:37 AM         #445
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are you guys getting so emotional in this thread?
 6 years ago '08        #446
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
Not surprised mayweather would take the bi*ch way out, its part of his character
my point proven again....
 6 years ago '08        #447
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
I feel you but Mayweather never backed up... And he gave a half a.ss touch up, he waited and then tapped gloves and leaned in. When do they ever do that? Obviously Ortiz was confused, somebody that has boxed their whole life. He thought he was going in for a hug. If the opposite happened and Ortiz knocked out Floyd what would this thread look like? Refs fault, Ortiz's fault, grimy on Mayweather. In that order.
i can see maybe he was confused after the first punch, thats why he kept his hands down and floyd hit him again..he only had a split second to react and he could have put his hands up then..shane did it..i dont see why ortiz couldnt unless he was confused or lost focus...after the first punch he look at the ref, but i honestly think it was more of guilt and losing focus then confusion...thats why he felt he needed to apologize more then once...that was his mistake...

Last edited by supervillain; 09-18-2011 at 08:52 AM..
 09-18-2011, 08:51 AM         #448
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Racism is hardwired in 98% of white people, they cant stand to see a free and dominate blackman!
fixed

real talk this is america and dont forget the corny lil n*ggas from the burbs
 6 years ago '06        #449
sk8ter_dude06 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 2 2
 dg177bx said:
it wasnt dirty, savvy or vet , it was just typical black sh*t thats how they do
Really, I guess like you comment being typical ignorance for a typical idiot
 6 years ago '09        #450
space
space
space
 Mathematic said:
my point proven again....
U tryna stan for a bi*ch person? Dam
 6 years ago '11        #451
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228

video up on tigerhoods.com
 6 years ago '08        #452
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
U tryna stan for a bi*ch person? Dam
if thats what you want to call it but facts are facts.. ppl like you clearly disregard the head butts and focus on the so called sucker punch...just look at the comments.

get mad if you want.

Last edited by supervillain; 09-18-2011 at 09:15 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #453
uLiKEmYsWAg 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
 stupid fresh said:
1 of the greatest ko's of all time
^^^this
 6 years ago '08        #454
space
space
 RedRosary said:

video up on tigerhoods.com
you can clearly hear/see the ref sayin "lets go" @ :30...sh*t was fair. Ortiz lost focus trying to apologize for the 4th time...
 09-18-2011, 09:16 AM         #455
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was a good f!ght, legal or not I was sad to see the sh*t end like that. I dont watch a whole LOT of boxing, I tend to just watch the big events. After being so hyped to see a match, last thing I want is to have someone go down, and me sitting there wondering...

umm... was that a legal hit or what? The fact that the sh*t wasnt obvious is a real shame, and I personally blame the ref. It was the dumbass ref that left me confused, did he wave the f!ght live, then seriously take his focus off of the f!ghters? i wouldnt ever expect a ref to do that, and thats where alot of the doubt came from. Waste of a potentially long and great f!ght.

Its been a very long time since I have watched a boxing match and walked away feeling that I got my moneys worth, that has to be bad for the sport.
 09-18-2011, 09:18 AM         #456
hody08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ref himself said that it was clean and Ortiz should of had his guard up.
 6 years ago '10        #457
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Floyd would have won anyway but they did touch glove

I'm a f!ghter and the first thing you're taught never put your guard down
 6 years ago '08        #458
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1346 1346
What ref ever starts a f!ght back up, without actually positioning the f!ghters to restart, THEN calls for time to restart?? Stupid move by Vic, classless move by Floyd, but the most significant part to the equation is the halfassed job by the ref. Should've been an amazing card, it got wrecked by two sh*tty refs.
 6 years ago '09        #459
space
space
space
 Mathematic said:
if thats what you want to call it but facts are facts.. ppl like you clearly disregard the head butts and focus on the so called sucker punch...just look at the comments.

get mad if you want.
Idk why he did a headbutt that was dumb as fu*k since he was hitting him...victor is an idiot for apologing so many times n getting so close just go to the corners but mayweather did some street sh*t not pro boxing
 6 years ago '10        #460
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15734 15734
if this was any other sport and a team capitalized on their opppenet not being ready or fkn (apologizing) n*ggas wouldnt be saying sh*t. They would be laughing at the n*ggas for not being ready. But since its boxing and capitalizing means getting the knocked the fk out n*ggas wanna say it was cheap.

Its boxing ppl, guard urself at ALL times. Refs dont tell them guard urself at all times unless u tryna give a n*gga a hug. if the ref didnt resume the f!ght he would have stopped them after the first punch. Bottom line Ortiz fu*ked up. maybe if he didnt headbutt in the first dmn place this sh*t wouldnt have happened, but nobody wants to remember y all the sh*t started tho.

anyways 42-0!!!!!!!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy