Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #301
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,558 | Props total: 5906 5906
Son OD'd with that kiss though. Doing too much.
 6 years ago '09        #302
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
Mayweather said he can have a rematch but we know that dude aint giving nobody a rematch.
 09-18-2011, 01:20 AM         #303
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't get that..."says he said"? He clearly said it, so wtf is Jim Rome talking about.
In the post presser, Cortez said yes I did say time in. Rome just wants to know why he wasn't looking at either f!ghter after he said time in. He never looked at the f!ghters with the left hook or the right hand...only looked once Ortiz was on the floor.
 6 years ago '10        #304
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
go may weather that was a dirty a.ss head buttt
that n*gga jump into the head but
 09-18-2011, 01:25 AM         #305
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
In the post presser, Cortez said yes I did say time in. Rome just wants to know why he wasn't looking at either f!ghter after he said time in. He never looked at the f!ghters with the left hook or the right hand...only looked once Ortiz was on the floor.
Ok...that's pretty much what I said too about him saying time in and then looking at the judges instead of the f!ghters.
 6 years ago '09        #306
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 1674 1674
no matter if the sh*t was staged or not , in reality , he got fu*king headbutted by a dude that knew he was already outclassed 4 rounds in.

what he did was legal at the end of the day cause dude told em touch gloves and f!ght and Ortiz still wanted to kiss hug and makeup..... n*ggas in there to f!ght , put ya hands up.

n*ggas wanna give Money sh*t for what he did?

You same haters give Ortiz sh*t for the headbutt cause what he did caused the stoppage , which caused the events that occurred after....

the end
 6 years ago '11        #307
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Mayweather = Lebron James of Boxing

n*ggaz continue to troll all haters and you dumbass n*ggaz continue to hate
What has lebron won?
 09-18-2011, 01:29 AM         #308
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #309
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2778 2778
Joe crorez need to be fired. Why the hell he keep getiing high profile f!ghts. When the last time he did some good reffing
 09-18-2011, 01:33 AM         #310
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
@ 1:46 "THUG LIFE!!"
 6 years ago '09        #311
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
 Nate187um said:
Yo, check Cortez out right before Ortiz gets knocked out. Its like he's getting confirmation from the side to look away or some sh*t. Then the ringside ref jumps up immediately to start counting when Ortiz is knocked down before Cortez starts counting and Cortez just joins in with him like I better count your a.ss out fool or I don't make it out this city alive.
 6 years ago '10        #312
fatboifresh17 
space
space
space
$602 | Props total: 0 0
Sucka move but legal , 1st rule of boxing #MJshrug
 6 years ago '08        #313
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 Nate187um said:
/thread

Ortiz straight up Balrog ultra combo headbutted mayweather
 6 years ago '07        #314
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Yo, check Cortez out right before Ortiz gets knocked out. Its like he's getting confirmation from the side to look away or some sh*t. Then the ringside ref jumps up immediately to start counting when Ortiz is knocked down before Cortez starts counting and Cortez just joins in with him like I better count your a.ss out fool or I don't make it out this city alive.
cortez did his job. he seperated them and told them to f!ght by saying "lets go" vic should have protected himself.
 09-18-2011, 01:44 AM         #315
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good video of last round & postf!ght

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #316
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Phicmagic said:
Wrong. Youre a boxer, the ref made "Right of the situation" When he called time out and took a point. When the ref says time in your hands go up, you dont attempt to hug....Ortiz is a boxer, his job is to throw punches and survive his opponents attacks, not "make right of a situation"

This isnt preschool, this is professional boxing.
Wrong. All Floyd had to do was wave off the hug and say no. He accepted the hug and before Ortiz got out of range he threw a hook. Ask any real f!ghter and that's a no-no.

As I said, all he had to to do was wave off the hug and there's no problem. He waited for Ortiz to hug him then hit him.

The FACT that people on here aren't getting isn't whether the punch was legal or not; that doesn't matter AT ALL. The fact is Mayweather took a cheap shot. Mayweather knew Ortiz' intention when he came in to hug. You can say all you want that, "It's time to f!ght, youngin!" or whatever forum prep rally speech you're trying to give, but it's a cheap shot no matter how you look at it.

It's not the same sport, but it's no different than the Cerone and Paul Kelly f!ght. Kelly and Cerone came out and touched gloves and immediately afterwards, Paul Kelly hit Cerone. The crowd boo'd and everyone knew that Kelly was in the wrong. The true etiquette is to touch gloves and back up out of range of each other then proceed to f!ght.

Mayweather should have either: A) Waved off the hug and told Ortiz to go fu*k himself, or B) accepted the hug (like he did) and waited for Ortiz to back out of range, then start f!ghting.

Mayweather is a scrub that is looking for any way to win. The great f!ghters of the past wouldn't have done that against a mid-tier f!ghter. Mayweather can't count on those tricks to beat good f!ghters, hence the reason he is ducking Manny.
 09-18-2011, 01:49 AM         #317
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
it's a f!ght n*gga

put yo hands up and guard yo self

what would u do if a n*gga head butted you in a f!ght and tried to hug u and let his guard down in a million dollar f!ght?

Ima knock his a.ss out fu*k that
 datVAkid said:
Its a f!ght, you never let your guard down... he apologized 4 times, and the first one was to much lol. In a f!ght you try to win and he saw a chance so he took it... easy money
 Nate187um said:
Ref JUST seperated them, did NOT wave that the f!ght was started again and wasnt looking AT all....nobody sees what im seeing?

37. CONCUSSIVE HEAD IMPACT FOULS

The Referee must consult with the Ringside Physician in all cases involving concussive head impact fouls. The Referee in conjunction with the Ringside Physician will determine the length of time needed to evaluate the affected boxer and his or her suitability to continue.

HEADBUTT MECHANICS (WITH POSSIBLE INJURY)

1. Secure a safe distance and a.ssume a centered position to the boxers.
2. Command “Time!”
3. a.ssure that the boxers are completely apart.
4. Command out “Accidental Headbutt!” or “Intentional Headbutt!” and give an appropriate hand signal.
5. Examine both boxers quickly and take appropriate action to include notifying the Commission Table/Supervisor. If the fouled boxer needs medical attention, summon the Ringside Physician while ushering the other boxer to the furthest neutral corner.
6. Caution both boxers for headbutting and or take appropriate action.
7. Call time back in.
8. Have boxing resume immediately.

----------------------------

Ref said "dont be doin that, dont be doin that, lets go" he didnt face the boxers, he didnt say "TIME IN"

I can see how mayweather could have taken that as time in, but if you watch, mayweather knew ortiz wasnt ready, he knew the ref wasnt looking. point being, mayweather has NO respect, no dignity...dudes not a boxer, he's a street thug. constantly being investigated for domestic violence, threatening other boxers and sh*t, sending goons at people...look at his ignorant sh*t....

NVM, mayweather fans stay ignorant like mayweather...dudes no fu*kin role model

Last edited by PradalSerey; 09-18-2011 at 01:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #318
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 arthurmack27 said:
i fault floyd. he did nothing wrong. but i fault him for taking a shot at a man, who with his hands down, was trying to make right of a wrong situation.

floyd, if by looking at him and his family that get some spotlight, was raised with no class, and it showed on EVERY 24/7 and tonight. even if ortiz did this sh*t intentional, floyd was winning the f!ght hands down. floyd coulda won this f!ght, acknowledged he took an illegal shot that pissed him off, but still had the poise and discipline to win the f!ght in a classy manner. he chose not to.

its his legacy on the line. hes convinced hes the greatest f!ghter ever...and thats fine. but dont get mad or feel disrespected when others feel otherwise.

ALSO, they way he tried wild'n out on someone 80yrs old further proves my point. the props of the evening in my eyes go to larry merhanct, who's the realist n*gga i know. lol. so floyd, stop sucker punching n*ggas, gettin buck on old cats, and catch that fade pacman has waiting for u. peace

So the first hug and kiss wasn't enough???

As far as Larry Merchant goes he deserved that. He tried to insinuate that Floyd was f!ghting dirty which was not the case. Not only that, every f!ght he is always overly critical of Floyd and other boxers who aren't sluggers. Mayweather just said what Toney, Bhop, and others wanted to say to Merchant.
 6 years ago '04        #319
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #320
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 arthurmack27 said:
i fault floyd. he did nothing wrong. but i fault him for taking a shot at a man, who with his hands down, was trying to make right of a wrong situation.

floyd, if by looking at him and his family that get some spotlight, was raised with no class, and it showed on EVERY 24/7 and tonight. even if ortiz did this sh*t intentional, floyd was winning the f!ght hands down. floyd coulda won this f!ght, acknowledged he took an illegal shot that pissed him off, but still had the poise and discipline to win the f!ght in a classy manner. he chose not to.

its his legacy on the line. hes convinced hes the greatest f!ghter ever...and thats fine. but dont get mad or feel disrespected when others feel otherwise.

ALSO, they way he tried wild'n out on someone 80yrs old further proves my point. the props of the evening in my eyes go to larry merhanct, who's the realist n*gga i know. lol. so floyd, stop sucker punching n*ggas, gettin buck on old cats, and catch that fade pacman has waiting for u. peace
You never been in a f!ght in your life. A muhfu*ka just threw his big a.ss head at you three times in attempt to disrespect you, take food out your children mouth, and put a blemish on your undefeated record. And you would be kumbahyah with that huh?

So if that headbutt would've cut Floyd and Ortiz worked for the next 4 rounds to open that cut up even more, and they stop the f!ght because of that sh*t, it would be all gravy huh?

n*ggaz is fu*kin stupid. Larry Merchant is fu*kin stupid and just glad it aint him in that ring.
Pacman couldnt knock out old a.ss Sugar Shane. So what the fu*k is he gonna do with Floyd who's ten times better than Shane. Ya'll n*ggaz is fu*king stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago