Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-18-2011, 01:05 AM         #281
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 Million + Pay Per view Cuts in a f!ght where you got 2 of the cleanest shots ever delivered in the ring????? n*ggas didnt even break a sweat lol.

Imagine that...all the PPV Orders + The 12 million guaranteed....for less than 10 minutes of f!ghting

6 years ago '09        #282
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19326 19326
revenge for the headbutts and the ref told them to continue and did the hand signal sh*t...i think this is a big fu*k up on the ref part to cause he took his eye off the f!ghters too long...but floyd after the ref told the f!ghters to continue fu*k all that hugging they already did that
 6 years ago '04        #283
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
great ko but it was still dirty as fu*k lol... i seriously don't think Floyd can beat pacman now after seeing this f!ght ortiz landed some good shots
 6 years ago '09        #284
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
I'll say again. If it was time in or the f!ght is restarted why was the ref so shocked to see punches being thrown? Go back and look, he didnt know whether to count the dude out or what. It's way too much sh*t going on for me to think all this was legitimate.
 09-18-2011, 01:08 AM         #285
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
the ref deducted a point and this kid is still apologizing

thats what the point was deducted for move on young man

your dealing with an PROFESSIONAL who doesn't play that sh*t

time in is time in
Fixed that for you. And the fact that the ref deducted a point should've shown Ortiz it was time to man up and be serious....Youre down a point in a f!ght, EARLY ON, with one of the most dangerous and elusive boxers in the history of the sport....but when the ref says Time in you dont take it serious....you put your hands down and wanna cuddle....

This is just another case of Ortiz proving ALL his critics right...Hes not disciplined, hes not serious, he doesnt deserve to be on this stage, and when he refused to re-enter that f!ght awhile back and quit on his feet...That shouldve been his swan song.

He doesnt deserve a rematch, and he definitely doesnt deserve another huge purse f!ght. Fans paid all that money to see 2 men f!ght, not constant cheapshots and apologies.
 6 years ago '09        #286
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't get that..."says he said"? He clearly said it, so wtf is Jim Rome talking about.
the same thing I have been asking since the f!ght ended on here. If you as the ref say you said the f!ght is restarted then why are you in shock that punches are being thrown?
 6 years ago '07        #287
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BlackandGifted said:
stevecarprj Steve Carp

Joe Cortez after f!ght: "Time was in and the f!ghter has to have his guard up. Mayweather did nothing wrong."

/thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #288
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i fault floyd. he did nothing wrong. but i fault him for taking a shot at a man, who with his hands down, was trying to make right of a wrong situation.

floyd, if by looking at him and his family that get some spotlight, was raised with no class, and it showed on EVERY 24/7 and tonight. even if ortiz did this sh*t intentional, floyd was winning the f!ght hands down. floyd coulda won this f!ght, acknowledged he took an illegal shot that pissed him off, but still had the poise and discipline to win the f!ght in a classy manner. he chose not to.

its his legacy on the line. hes convinced hes the greatest f!ghter ever...and thats fine. but dont get mad or feel disrespected when others feel otherwise.

ALSO, they way he tried wild'n out on someone 80yrs old further proves my point. the props of the evening in my eyes go to larry merhanct, who's the realist n*gga i know. lol. so floyd, stop sucker punching n*ggas, gettin buck on old cats, and catch that fade pacman has waiting for u. peace
 09-18-2011, 01:09 AM         #289
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
I guess were just gonna forget he did the SAME EXACT THING against Mosley though right? Mosley tried to give this n*gga a huge Floyd popped him, Ortiz is a dumbass never put your hands down in a f!ght bum n*gga

Floyd>>>
THIS THIS THIS
 09-18-2011, 01:11 AM         #290
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
i fault floyd. he did nothing wrong. but i fault him for taking a shot at a man, who with his hands down, was trying to make right of a wrong situation.
Wrong. Youre a boxer, the ref made "Right of the situation" When he called time out and took a point. When the ref says time in your hands go up, you dont attempt to hug....Ortiz is a boxer, his job is to throw punches and survive his opponents attacks, not "make right of a situation"

This isnt preschool, this is professional boxing.
 6 years ago '09        #291
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'll say again. If it was time in or the f!ght is restarted why was the ref so shocked to see punches being thrown? Go back and look, he didnt know whether to count the dude out or what. It's way too much sh*t going on for me to think all this was legitimate.
he was shocked that Money hit dude so hard , sweat flew on him.....

if you look away and dude next to you get punched so hard his sweat fly on you , wouldn't
you be like ...........

sh*t did come off weird as hell though..... as hard and bad as Ortiz came off in the 24/7 sh*t... he didn't do sh*t when Money grabbed him by the neck at the weigh-in and he was way too happy to have his defining moment in his boxing career end like that......

idk it is what it is and Money still the man so

Last edited by xslick504; 09-18-2011 at 01:15 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #292
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Phicmagic said:
The funny thing is if the shoe was on the other foot their would be thousand upon thousands of threads on BX, twitter posts, facebook status's and even people on ESPN screaming HES NOT UNDEFEATED NO MORE fu*k FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Once again, I boxed before...and I also studied martial arts and did competition in both...I dont care WHAT sport you are in, when that ref says time in, its time to f!ght, not hug, not shake hands, not apologize, none of that.

If the ref had've been looking and it was time in and Ortiz put his hands down, and Floyd threw that first shot....Some strict ref's would've stopped the f!ght saying Ortiz was showing an unwillingness to defend himself...Thats what people dont get...In boxing their is NEVER a moment during an ongoing match where your hands are down and its free reign on your face....sorry...that moment doesnt exist...During time in their is no apologizing....All that hugging and sh*t doesnt exist....Maybe a light tap of the gloves to show respect....but if you headbutt me, then shove me a little, AND kiss me on the cheek on some Taunting sh*t.....Its open reign when the ref says Time in.

What if the headbutt Ortiz threw had rupture something in Floyds eye cavity? Severely cut him? Ask Sugar Ray Leonard how a headbutt can derail someones career.

Anyone who knows boxing is looking at this situation and saying "That Ortiz guy....you know the same one who quit on his feet and refused to re-enter a f!ght cause he had no heart?...Yeah the kid with no discipline....yeah he showed us tonight that once again, we cant take him serious"

Nobody that really knows the sport will fault Floyd.
Right here, y'all gotta listen to this man.
 09-18-2011, 01:12 AM         #293
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

6 years ago '04        #294
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 1dcsailor said:
I do think the f!ght staged but you can't be serious when you say Ortiz was giving it to him on the ropes. Most of those punches missed, thus he got frustrated and resorted to dirty tactics.
two hit his glove 2 hit his face then he got wrapped up and head butted him.
 6 years ago '08        #295
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
its called BOXING FOR A REASON!!!
 09-18-2011, 01:13 AM         #296
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I take it that it never occured to you the ref was shocked that Ortiz was standing there with his hands down after he said "let's go"?

I do think the ref was at fault, b/c RIGHT after he said "let's go" (WITH the 'time in' hand gesture), he looked to the judges and asked "count it?" instead of keeping his eyes on the f!ghters.
 09-18-2011, 01:14 AM         #297
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darnbni99a said:
agreed..PS im black and i cant stand that bi*ch Floyd. he is literally the most arrogant as*hole on earth. I wouldnt care what color he was. I wouldnt support him regardless. let your performance do the talking. Dirty a.ss f!ght on both sides. smh.

he's undefeated...
 6 years ago '05        #298
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I need a video now!
 6 years ago '08        #299
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23318 23318
 Fly 2ndComing said:
he had the face cause may laid him out in the half a second it took for him to signal to the judges that the f!ght was back on
 6 years ago '06        #300
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
I'm more on Money May side on this one, but I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch just not next.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy