Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #261
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Maddog345 said:
If your that good at what you do, you shouldn't have to resort to cheap tactics.

You think Micheal Jordan was rushing his team on the court to hit a wide open lay-up?
Uhhhh, that's called a fast break...

So yeah.
 6 years ago '04        #262
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
 Chalky said:
like homie said on here said earlier

It was Both bi*ch Moves On Both Ends

Ortiz with The Head Butt for no reason and mayweather with the Sneaky Two-Piece Combo

f!ght was decent first two rounds then it turned into bullsh*t

still think it was staged tho

Mod need to put a poll up.... im thinkin it was staged also
 09-18-2011, 12:52 AM         #263
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funny thing is if the shoe was on the other foot their would be thousand upon thousands of threads on BX, twitter posts, facebook status's and even people on ESPN screaming HES NOT UNDEFEATED NO MORE fu*k FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Once again, I boxed before...and I also studied martial arts and did competition in both...I dont care WHAT sport you are in, when that ref says time in, its time to f!ght, not hug, not shake hands, not apologize, none of that.

If the ref had've been looking and it was time in and Ortiz put his hands down, and Floyd threw that first shot....Some strict ref's would've stopped the f!ght saying Ortiz was showing an unwillingness to defend himself...Thats what people dont get...In boxing their is NEVER a moment during an ongoing match where your hands are down and its free reign on your face....sorry...that moment doesnt exist...During time in their is no apologizing....All that hugging and sh*t doesnt exist....Maybe a light tap of the gloves to show respect....but if you headbutt me, then shove me a little, AND kiss me on the cheek on some Taunting sh*t.....Its open reign when the ref says Time in.

What if the headbutt Ortiz threw had rupture something in Floyds eye cavity? Severely cut him? Ask Sugar Ray Leonard how a headbutt can derail someones career.

Anyone who knows boxing is looking at this situation and saying "That Ortiz guy....you know the same one who quit on his feet and refused to re-enter a f!ght cause he had no heart?...Yeah the kid with no discipline....yeah he showed us tonight that once again, we cant take him serious"

Nobody that really knows the sport will fault Floyd.
 6 years ago '08        #264
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
Marc Jackson: Hand Down, Man Down

09-18-2011, 12:53 AM         #265
RobBass 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
total garbage, he keeps saying he wants to clean up boxing and make people take drug tests...joke
 6 years ago '04        #266
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 dg177bx said:
im not Mexican try again monkey, another L taken by you. you just dont learn do you? oh sorry i think i know the answer to that rhetorical question lmaoo
The president is black f*ggot each a d!ck and enjoy talking sh*t to negroes on a black board. What a f*ggot.
 6 years ago '09        #267
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,385 | Props total: 17542 17542
 drochild said:
Mod need to put a poll up.... im thinkin it was staged also
yo it had to be ortiz was givin it to him on the ropes

and then just head butt him outta of no where and the way he was on the ground smiling and sh*t tryna move around to act like he was really hit hard made me think it was very staged or set up for ortiz to lose and he would get paid for throwing the f!ght
 6 years ago '04        #268
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
 240ka said:
protect yourself at all timesl. especially after you do some dirty sh*t like headbutt someone. after ortiz did that, i said "he fu*ked up now, now floyd is mad"

either way. ortiz wouldnt have made it to the 7 round. he was frustrated and running.

Pac does not want it with floyd. period. floyd will spark pac out
Floyd couldn't spark a fat Marquez..what makes you think he will spark pacquaio.

There is a reason Floyd is asking for blood test. If pacquaio is not that good and Floyd is confident of beating him he would've fought him by now. The last time pacquaio agreed to blood test Floyd went to vacation for a year.

Pacquaio is not Ortiz. Ortiz lost to one dimensional maidana, and drawed against lemont Peterson.
 6 years ago '10        #269
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 Chalky said:
yo it had to be ortiz was givin it to him on the ropes

and then just head butt him outta of no where and the way he was on the ground smiling and sh*t tryna move around to act like he was really hit hard made me think it was very staged or set up for ortiz to lose and he would get paid for throwing the f!ght
I do think the f!ght staged but you can't be serious when you say Ortiz was giving it to him on the ropes. Most of those punches missed, thus he got frustrated and resorted to dirty tactics.
 6 years ago '11        #270
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I never knew it was this many bi*ches on this site, a gang of fake a.ss Larry merchants and crying like broads cause a man you hoes don't know is arrogant lol Cuzz what the hell is wrongs with some of y'all. Michael Jordan is hella arrogant and y'all can't blow him enough! And fucc that c*nt Larry merchant HBO should fire that bias slow talking prick lol Yell
 09-18-2011, 12:59 AM         #271
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Floyd couldn't spark a fat Marquez..what makes you think he will spark pacquaio.

There is a reason Floyd is asking for blood test. If pacquaio is not that good and Floyd is confident of beating him he would've fought him by now. The last time pacquaio agreed to blood test Floyd went to vacation for a year.

Pacquaio is not Ortiz. Ortiz lost to one dimensional maidana, and drawed against lemont Peterson.
Floyd asking for a blood test is completely understandable in the realm of sports....Pacquaio has gotten faster, stronger, bigger, built more muscle mass and all that in a sport where...You dont do that as you age....In boxing your body takes all that punishment over the years to where you should be doing the exact opposite.

Another sports superstar got faster, stronger, bigger, and built more muscle mass at an alarming rate over the years.....Yet you all dont treat him like a champ.....his names Barry Bonds lol.
 6 years ago '10        #272
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 Phicmagic said:
The funny thing is if the shoe was on the other foot their would be thousand upon thousands of threads on BX, twitter posts, facebook status's and even people on ESPN screaming HES NOT UNDEFEATED NO MORE fu*k FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Once again, I boxed before...and I also studied martial arts and did competition in both...I dont care WHAT sport you are in, when that ref says time in, its time to f!ght, not hug, not shake hands, not apologize, none of that.

If the ref had've been looking and it was time in and Ortiz put his hands down, and Floyd threw that first shot....Some strict ref's would've stopped the f!ght saying Ortiz was showing an unwillingness to defend himself...Thats what people dont get...In boxing their is NEVER a moment during an ongoing match where your hands are down and its free reign on your face....sorry...that moment doesnt exist...During time in their is no apologizing....All that hugging and sh*t doesnt exist....Maybe a light tap of the gloves to show respect....but if you headbutt me, then shove me a little, AND kiss me on the cheek on some Taunting sh*t.....Its open reign when the ref says Time in.

What if the headbutt Ortiz threw had rupture something in Floyds eye cavity? Severely cut him? Ask Sugar Ray Leonard how a headbutt can derail someones career.

Anyone who knows boxing is looking at this situation and saying "That Ortiz guy....you know the same one who quit on his feet and refused to re-enter a f!ght cause he had no heart?...Yeah the kid with no discipline....yeah he showed us tonight that once again, we cant take him serious"

Nothing but the truth.
 09-18-2011, 01:00 AM         #273
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Marc Jackson: Hand Down, Man Down

6 years ago '11        #274
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 arson said:
marc jackson: Hand down, man down

classic yell
 6 years ago '10        #275
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20876 20876
 Phicmagic said:

Wow.

Props need to go to Phic, asap.
 6 years ago '09        #276
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 BlackandGifted said:
stevecarprj Steve Carp

Joe Cortez after f!ght: "Time was in and the f!ghter has to have his guard up. Mayweather did nothing wrong."

/thread
jimrome Jim Rome
If Joe Cortez says he said "Time in", why wasn't HE paying attention after he said it?. Why did he looked so shocked when May iced Ortiz?
 09-18-2011, 01:03 AM         #277
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gater said:
I want to prop you 100000 times on this powerful a.ss post
Thanks homie....Just being real.....Larry Merchant and anyone else that really knows boxing knows Floyd did what any boxer wouldve whether it was amatuer or pro....

You cannot put your hands down during a f!ght while its time in. You are not taught that, you arent trained that. Their are NO excuses...Im sorry their are just NO excuses.

If it was time in, and ANY boxer did NOT take advantage of free shots to the face like those.....Im pretty sure their trainer would walk out on them...My trainer wouldve hopped in the ring an whooped my a.ss himself.

This is boxing, its not time to hug, hug after the f!ght, when the bells rung and its time to go home....

And once again, HEADBUTTS END CAREERS, f!ghtS END PUNCHES. Ortiz did alot more dirty sh*t in those 2 and a half rounds than Floyd did, point blank.
 6 years ago '06        #279
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,225 | Props total: 5035 5035
the ref deducted a point and this kid is still apologizing

thats what the point was deducted for move on young man

your dealing with an oppertunist who doesn't play that sh*t

time in is time in
 09-18-2011, 01:05 AM         #280
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
jimrome Jim Rome
If Joe Cortez says he said "Time in", why wasn't HE paying attention after he said it?. Why did he looked so shocked when May iced Ortiz?
I don't get that..."says he said"? He clearly said it, so wtf is Jim Rome talking about.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy