Mayweather KO's Ortiz - dirty or savvy vet move? (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mayweather KO
B!tch Move 263 42.69%
Savvy Vet Move 353 57.31%
Voters: 616. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #241
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
stevecarprj Steve Carp

Joe Cortez after f!ght: "Time was in and the f!ghter has to have his guard up. Mayweather did nothing wrong."

/thread
 6 years ago '09        #242
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,419 | Props total: 17695 17695
like homie said on here said earlier

It was Both bi*ch Moves On Both Ends

Ortiz with The Head Butt for no reason and mayweather with the Sneaky Two-Piece Combo

f!ght was decent first two rounds then it turned into bullsh*t

still think it was staged tho
 6 years ago '04        #243
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 BlackandGifted said:
stevecarprj Steve Carp

Joe Cortez after f!ght: "Time was in and the f!ghter has to have his guard up. Mayweather did nothing wrong."

/thread
Why should I take Joe Cortez word. This dude is a known dirty ref in boxing. If you haven't notice all the f!ghts he ref has alot of controversy.
 6 years ago '06        #244
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
If your that good at what you do, you shouldn't have to resort to cheap tactics.

You think Micheal Jordan was rushing his team on the court to hit a wide open lay-up?
 6 years ago '07        #245
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
what the fu*k is wrong with some of yall?

you play dirty, you get fu*ked.....Karma is a fu*king bi*ch.

Ortiz clearly MEANT TO DO THAT HEAD BUTT. did you hear him when he was talking and the end of the f!ght? talking about he didnt mean to do it, get the fu*k out of here that sh*t was clearly intentioal...

as for the knockout....this is BOXING....YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES. Ortiz fu*ked up, cortez started the match up again and they touched gloves, and Ortiz IS STILL trying to apologize.

Floyd was whooping his a.ss all night, Ortiz was just overwhelmed, he clearly let his head get to him and fu*kED up in a big way. sh*t was not cheap at all. this is boxing you fu*king idiot stay on your p's and q's and never put your hands down.

I MEAN THE REF STARTED THE f!ght AGAIN. , what did he not hear him say lets go or something
 6 years ago '04        #246
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 akalimelazer said:
I dunno, Mayweather hangs out with all these goons and rappers trying his hardest to look "real" to the black community to gain street cred. Seems like thats all he does is try to look hard to the streets, so if ur gonna play that role then get judged by the same standard, & by that standard what he did was weak ESPECIALLY when ur claimin ur the best day after day like he does, prove that sh*t like a real G

But at the end of the day we all know he dont give a fu*k, he just wants to EXPLOIT the black community for their support so he can cash a fatter check
So by risking his life and f!ghting for a living he's exploiting the black community. Wow again!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #247
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
this thread wouldn't even be half a page long if the roles were reversed. And that's a fact. the hate for Mayweather is disgusting
 09-18-2011, 12:40 AM         #248
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question,if Cortez said time in why the fu*k was the n*gga not looking at the f!ghters??It was a ho move but Cortez seemed like he didn't know wtf he was doin',why was floyd out of his corner in the first place??
 6 years ago '05        #249
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
Ortiz wasn't ready for that type of competition dude should go back to f!ghting day laborers!
 6 years ago '06        #250
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 Arson said:
the slobbing for Mayweather is disgusting
Fixed
 6 years ago '06        #251
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
 bigboi6 said:
Dam I understand most of y'all on this forum are black and gonna be Mayweather stans no matter what, but come on fam... Yeah those headbutts are cheap, but nothing compared to a cheap shot KO straight to the dome. The dude let his guard down cuz he was apologizing, it's etiquette to both back up before you start f!ghting again. Dude's got no respect for the game
agreed..PS im black and i cant stand that bi*ch Floyd. he is literally the most arrogant as*hole on earth. I wouldnt care what color he was. I wouldnt support him regardless. let your performance do the talking. Dirty a.ss f!ght on both sides. smh.
 6 years ago '11        #252
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 dg177bx said:
it wasnt dirty, savvy or vet , it was just typical black sh*t thats how they do
That's how they do? Who the fucc is you? Keep that sh*t between those boxers yell
 6 years ago '07        #253
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
Everything was bullsh*t about this f!ght, I can't believe I payed $65 for this crap. Dirty as move by a bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #254
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
after downloading and rewatching, the ref took the point, said "lets go", then looked and motioned to the judges, Floyd knocked him out, so no its not dirty
 6 years ago '05        #255
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 19 19
 Arson said:
this thread wouldn't even be half a page long if the roles were reversed. And that's a fact. the hate for Mayweather is disgusting
It might disgusting if there were no reason for it. When you're an as*hole, people will hate on you. It only makes sense.
 6 years ago '07        #256
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
protect yourself at all timesl. especially after you do some dirty sh*t like headbutt someone. after ortiz did that, i said "he fu*ked up now, now floyd is mad"

either way. ortiz wouldnt have made it to the 7 round. he was frustrated and running.

Pac does not want it with floyd. period. floyd will spark pac out
 09-18-2011, 12:46 AM         #258
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i lied, i did come back, i wanted to see how stupid yall could get.

Anyway, yall acting like its a street f!ght "he shoulda had his hands up".
its boxing...a PROFESSION...you should atleast give enough respect to fellow boxers to get they hands up, even if it was TIME IN like cortez said (which is sketch) how you gonna respect yourself for knocking out a dude that didnt even know it was time to f!ght? thats like running up behind him while hes walking into the ring and throwing a punch from behind "KNOCKED HIS a.ss OUT!"
 6 years ago '11        #259
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Maddog345 said:
If your that good at what you do, you shouldn't have to resort to cheap tactics.

You think Micheal Jordan was rushing his team on the court to hit a wide open lay-up?
tell Byron Russell about that push, tell steve Kerr about that punch, get the fucc outta here with goldust sh*t, Yell
 09-18-2011, 12:48 AM         #260
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On another note, did you hear? Lil Wayne just admitted he got r*ped by Mayweather

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy