how often ya'll take pre-workout drinks?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #21
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 ronnie said:
dont take anything anymore... but couple years ago when I did NO-xplode made me feel like jesus among all my gym disciples
 6 years ago '04        #22
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Sid 6point7 said:
I went through a tub of Jack3d. It lasted me 5 months. I just picked up 1MR.

Took one scoop of 1MR and was RAGING in the gym.

You need to cycle off the stims.

And as a sidenote, those are two of the worst Pre's on the market cuz all you get is an overdose on stimulants, which is what gives you that cracked out "I wanna lift" feeling. There are a bunch of other products that got way better specs and amazing energy and focus too.
 09-17-2011, 01:05 PM         #23
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:

You need to cycle off the stims.

And as a sidenote, those are two of the worst Pre's on the market cuz all you get is an overdose on stimulants, which is what gives you that cracked out "I wanna lift" feeling. There are a bunch of other products that got way better specs and amazing energy and focus too.
Easy k!ller. Why? How come I can't just take a scoop on days where I need a little extra kick? You know? Like days where my motivation level is a 7 or lower? Why do I gotsta cycles off it?

On a sidenote, Jack3d was pretty good at first but I grew a tolerance to it real fast. 1MR seems like it might be better.
 6 years ago '04        #24
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Do some research before putting stuff in your body.

Because just like you mentioned you grow a tolerance to them and you also need to detox your body.

Try out Ultima, it's a non-stim PWO. Some people just use it overall and some only while cycling off stims.

And for a stim PWO, Maximize V2, Mesomorph and the new White Flood (V2) are great (Haven't tried the WF but I heard their new formula is real good).

Last edited by Prodigy; 09-17-2011 at 01:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Final Boss said:
what is it? and what should i take these days thats the best like no explode?
I thought it helped with actually muscle building...but its really just a pwo drink for added energy...It's fine to take and it did help...But i wouldn't have taken it everyday if i would have known exactly what it was...
 09-17-2011, 02:21 PM         #26
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Do some research before putting stuff in your body.

Because just like you mentioned you grow a tolerance to them and you also need to detox your body.

Try out Ultima, it's a non-stim PWO. Some people just use it overall and some only while cycling off stims.

And for a stim PWO, Maximize V2, Mesomorph and the new White Flood (V2) are great (Haven't tried the WF but I heard their new formula is real good).
I do, tiger.

Anyways ever think some people prefer pre's based on personal preference and what works best for them? I won't know how my body will react unless I try the supplement. lol

Anyways, like I said, 1MR seems great so far.

I was already planning on trying the white flood before it was even mentioned. That's next after this tub of 1MR.

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 09-17-2011 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #27
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
 Sid 6point7 said:
I do, tiger.

Anyways ever think some people prefer pre's based on personal preference and what works best for them? I won't know how my body will react unless I try the supplement. lol

Anyways, like I said, 1MR seems great so far.

I was already planning on trying the white flood before it was even mentioned. That's next after this tub of 1MR.
1mr is great. i'll back it up. but white flood is terrible. see if you can get some sort of a free sample serving online before you shell out cash for that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #28
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 therulersback said:
1mr is great. i'll back it up. but white flood is terrible. see if you can get some sort of a free sample serving online before you shell out cash for that sh*t.
Or just make your own and save hunnids of dollus.........
 09-18-2011, 02:36 PM         #29
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just took two scoops of white flood....fuarkkkkkk

Time to go k!ll legs
 6 years ago '04        #30
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Yo I have 1MR and it works great but the crash is fu*king ridiculous for me, I want to do absolutely nothing once I'm done and I still feel the same the next day.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
nope. and i dont recommend it. because once you try to workout with out it, it will not be the same untill you get used it the preworkout you are using.

i was on jacked last summer for most of my workouts. they were great.

this summer i took a diff approach and only use preworkouts (I dont use jacked anymore, i use a product by twinlab that uses carbs for energy, about 20 carbs to 5 grams of protein)

if
A. i dont have enough foods in me to workout 100.
B. im tired.

i feel my workouts are efficient. they def wont be as efficient as taking jacked but its not good to become dependent on preworkouts IMO
 09-18-2011, 05:37 PM         #32
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
Yo I have 1MR and it works great but the crash is fu*king ridiculous for me, I want to do absolutely nothing once I'm done and I still feel the same the next day.
I can dig it. The first time I took Jack3d I had a dream that night I decapitated a person and paraded their head around like perseus did medusa in clash of the titans.

09-21-2011, 09:33 AM         #33
52blox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fen said:
do ya'll take it every time you hit the gym or just when your feel like you need the extra kick?

i been taking it for the past 2 months everytime i go and people been telling me to stop because your body is gonna become dependent on that ish what ya'll think?

i heard people say to take it when you need to or have 4 week cycles and take a break
I take Jack3d, but just on workout days so I don't build up a tolerance to the stim in it...stuff is legit, especially when you need that extra kick....I still cycle off every 4-5 weeks or so, just to give the adrenals a break
 6 years ago '06        #34
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2316 2316
I only use Jacked when on Leg days or when I know Ill be lifting then playing bball right after. Twice a week max.
 6 years ago '05        #35
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
I used to take it before every work (weights, not cardio), but now i pretty much only do it on real long days (chest day and shoulders)
 6 years ago '05        #36
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 RoyceDa59 said:
Had the same problem. Had a great workout every time i took it, but the second i left the gym, i just wanted to go home and pass out, unfortunately i always hit the gym before work, so i had to stop taking it. Moved on to mesomorph, much better and no crash (although it does sometimes it makes you itch )

Last edited by FalconBuddha; 09-28-2011 at 09:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #37
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Sid 6point7 said:
I can dig it. The first time I took Jack3d I had a dream that night I decapitated a person and paraded their head around like perseus did medusa in clash of the titans.

6 years ago '06        #38
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,306 | Props total: 18239 18239
 ronnie said:
dont take anything anymore... but couple years ago when I did NO-xplode made me feel like jesus among all my gym disciples
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy