most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #21
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #22
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
 Rockobox said:
In competitive play, be it online or offline, there is always that never ending dispute over opponents never wanting to guard the ball. Many users just don’t want (or are afraid) to be tasked with keeping in front of the ball handler and preventing penetration. They end up controlling and offball defender and simply camp out down low to defend the inside shot. Even during our friendly office tournaments, the majority of the participants played this way. We wanted to address this for 2K12. Playing onball should not be something that’s feared.
Now, we give you an added incentive to play the ball on defense. For one, user-controlled defenders will impact the shot percentages more than an AI-controlled one. When you control the defender and perform hands up defense or jump up to contest, your shot release defense will be higher than just leaving it to your AI teammates.

Good.

Hoe a.ss n*ggas wanna camp and not play man's D
its always better to play your own defense though because the computer gets fried
 6 years ago '04        #23
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
too bad this the only basketball we gettin in 2011
 6 years ago '07        #24
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
to all the insights. I loved yesterday's the most though.

Hopefully we can get a shoe insight but if not, it's no biggie.
why do muthafu*kers give a sh*t about shoes and all that sh*t. All ppl should care about is how real the game play is. clowns complaing about head and arm bands, sneakers, etc. like really? When you watch them play in real like that where your eyes stay glued to their feet? fu*k out of here
 6 years ago '07        #25
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 carltouss619 said:
why do muthafu*kers give a sh*t about shoes and all that sh*t. All ppl should care about is how real the game play is. clowns complaing about head and arm bands, sneakers, etc. like really? When you watch them play in real like that where your eyes stay glued to their feet? fu*k out of here
they are the ones that never fully appreciate the gameplay...i dont even care about jersey and shoes. Im excited that they made counters to the cheesers because that shows they were as frustrated with the exploitations as we are and they play the game competitively as well.
 6 years ago '07        #26
sc0tttie 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
D Rose with a 92
 6 years ago '10        #27
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20798 20798
 carltouss619 said:
*sigh*

Let me explain it to you. And listen real good....

When you play a motherfu*king video game that is fond on realism not only in gameplay but around the arena, on the actual court, making sure they get the 3pt line correct, making sure they get the correct mascots, making sure they give cutscenes pre-game to show coaches talking to players in the locker rooms & players walking by the team bus, making sure they give players every single jordan from AJ I to Team Jordan 2011, then I should give a motherfu*k about a mothefu*king shoe.

Do you understand now? No guy, I don't want to be playing with Michael Jordan while he has fu*king reebox sneakers on. Are you getting the picture now?

No, no, no.

Of course not.

I'll break it down even fu*king further.

When a trill black motherfu*ker with diamonds in his chain is shinning it brightly do you think he's doing it just to do it or do you think he's doing it because he wants people to know his motherfu*king diamonds are shinning like a motherfu*king sparkler?
 6 years ago '10        #28
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
dat defense

with that said

2K this sh*t sounds nice and all and I'm gone let you finish in a minute but all this sh*t is pointless if the servers are trash again
 09-17-2011, 01:07 AM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a beast one on one defender on 2k11...
 6 years ago '05        #30
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
*sigh*

Let me explain it to you. And listen real good....

When you play a motherfu*king video game that is fond on realism not only in gameplay but around the arena, on the actual court, making sure they get the 3pt line correct, making sure they get the correct mascots, making sure they give cutscenes pre-game to show coaches talking to players in the locker rooms & players walking by the team bus, making sure they give players every single jordan from AJ I to Team Jordan 2011, then I should give a motherfu*k about a mothefu*king shoe.

Do you understand now? No guy, I don't want to be playing with Michael Jordan while he has fu*king reebox sneakers on. Are you getting the picture now?

No, no, no.

Of course not.

I'll break it down even fu*king further.

When a trill black motherfu*ker with diamonds in his chain is shinning it brightly do you think he's doing it just to do it or do you think he's doing it because he wants people to know his motherfu*king diamonds are shinning like a motherfu*king sparkler?
Exactly.

I'm sure the same n*ggas would be complaining hard as fu*k if they saw ALL the players in the game wearing the same a.ss pair of Reebok Classics with just team colors switched. Even the classic teams.

THEN the shoes will matter
 6 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Rockobox said:
Exactly.

I'm sure the same n*ggas would be complaining hard as fu*k if they saw ALL the players in the game wearing the same a.ss pair of Reebok Classics with just team colors switched. Even the classic teams.

THEN the shoes will matter
lol finally somebody gets it

Thank you rocko
 6 years ago '04        #32
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I honestly wouldn't care if they were barefoot...as long as I can pay the game than it don't matter to me...I will add thought that it is nice to see real shoes as it adds to the realism...but I mean the more real shoes they add the more they have to pay to put them in the game and the less they have towards development too...so you also have to draw the line at like saying "ok maybe EVERYONE doesn't need their signature shoes"
 6 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I honestly wouldn't care if they were barefoot...as long as I can play the game than it don't matter to me...I will add thought that it is nice to see real shoes as it adds to the realism...but I mean the more real shoes they add the more they have to pay to put them in the game and the less they have towards development too...so you also have to draw the line at like saying "ok maybe EVERYONE doesn't need their signature shoes"
I whole-heartedly agree with this. You've seen me before talking about the shoes & realism in different threads, but at the same time the core gameplay is where my money is going to. It would be nice if everybody had their shoes & they eliminated generic kicks but you're right, it cost money for more real shoes.

I'll take better gameplay over video game sneakers in a heart beat but when someone acts like shoes doesn't play any part in a basketball game that's blasphemous in my opinion I mean hell most of us grew up watching basketball as kids just to see the new sneakers the athletes would wear.
 6 years ago '04        #34
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I whole-heartedly agree with this. You've seen me before talking about the shoes & realism in different threads, but at the same time the core gameplay is where my money is going to. It would be nice if everybody had their shoes & they eliminated generic kicks but you're right, it cost money for more real shoes.

I'll take better gameplay over video game sneakers in a heart beat but when someone acts like shoes doesn't play any part in a basketball game that's blasphemous in my opinion I mean hell most of us grew up watching basketball as kids just to see the new sneakers the athletes would wear.
yeah definately... I mean I hope D Rose has his AdiZero's on...but I wouldn't be mad if he didn't either cuz Gameplay >>> real sneakers like you said...
 6 years ago '05        #35
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
Dope read, this is looking like a whole new 2K. I dont think live can get on this level if what they're saying is true. We'll all get a taste on Tuesday
 6 years ago '08        #36
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2642 2642
 Ace2125 said:
its always better to play your own defense though because the computer gets fried
thing is you'll zone and your center wont ever fu*kin contest the lay up
so it makes more sense to protect the middle cuz the AI is sh*tty
rather it be sh*tty on the perimeter than on the inside, logically.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
people talk about the on-ball vs. Off-ball issue like it's black and white. Why would I switch to guard Fisher or Chalmers when I can stay on Kobe and Lebron and deny them the ball? Or why would I control Gerald Wallace on defense when I can control Rudy F and shore up my defensive weaknesses? I'm controlling whoever I need to, offball or on, to make my defense as strong as it needs to be. If one player is k!lling me, I'm denying them the ball and playing them all game. If they're moving the ball and playing balanced, I'm playing the passing lanes and/or controlling my team's weakest defender. If I'm getting k!lled in the paint, I'm going down low.

defense is all about adjustments and stopping the opponents strengths. The fu*k imma play the same way every game against any opponent for?

that being said, these improvements sound good.
 6 years ago '10        #38
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 super vILLain said:
people talk about the on-ball vs. Off-ball issue like it's black and white. Why would I switch to guard Fisher or Chalmers when I can stay on Kobe and Lebron and deny them the ball? Or why would I control Gerald Wallace on defense when I can control Rudy F and shore up my defensive weaknesses? I'm controlling whoever I need to, offball or on, to make my defense as strong as it needs to be. If one player is k!lling me, I'm denying them the ball and playing them all game. If they're moving the ball and playing balanced, I'm playing the passing lanes and/or controlling my team's weakest defender. If I'm getting k!lled in the paint, I'm going down low.

defense is all about adjustments and stopping the opponents strengths. The fu*k imma play the same way every game against any opponent for?

that being said, these improvements sound good.
i agree
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago