Miami Dolphins buy up 10,000 unsold tickets to ensure no blackout

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 biz730 said:
Dolphins Twitter feed

MiamiDolphins
Season ticket members can receive complimentary extra tickets to the game on a first come, first serve basis.
i already posted this, but its to late anyway.

they are all gone.

i got mine
 6 years ago '08        #62
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
 TanstA! said:
nobody goes down Collins ave to chill in your crackhead infested hoods fam.... we on the strip and in the clubs... sippin on that sh*t you cant pronounce lil fella.

btw.... you dudes have some garbage weed. no wonder u dudes stay salty... id be mad if i had regs and dro around me 24/7 too.

cant wait to be at this Fins - Jets game.... gonna hawk some loogies on you finsters and be like "deal with it". nah i wont do that... but i may say some things and be like... you in our home plehboi!
Wow, where to begin. I have lived in Miami for about 5 years. Lived in NY before that. Miami weed is not only better, its a lot cheaper. Most of the weed that I've smoked down here was home grown. If you routinely watch the news down here you would see the large amount of houses busted for hydroponically growing weed. sh*t we even had a mall that doubled as a grow house.

[video - click to view]

Also Collins and the strip are pretty much one in the same. Collins Ave will not take you to a crack infested neighborhood.
 6 years ago '11        #63
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Tiko377 said:
i think we still have the best record vs brady in the division

so that means we do have fans right ? cuz they obviously chanting for change? because they thought henne wasn't good anymore ( daboll fixed that boy)

Henne = most improved player of the year
Does it mean anything when Brady still owns ya'll bi*ches? You realize Brady has completely demolished you n*ggas right?

Dating back to 2007, you guys are 1-6 against Tom Brady? He's absolutely demolished the Dolphins for the past 3 games against Miami.

Jets have 2 wins against Tom Brady for the past 2 seasons (not counting this season), so this statistic of yours must date back FAR....lying sack of sh*t.

Oh yeah, and Henne still isn't good, Patriots have a horrible pass rush and were 29th in the league in passing defense last year... they're more about situational football.

No one said you have 0 fans, you just have sh*tty fans... and not enough.

Let's top this off: for the past 3 games, (one of them he played 2 quarters and 1 drive)...

Tom Brady

61/88
69%
869 yards
7 TDs
1 Int

That's in 10 quarters and 1 drive.

Stats against Dolphins for the past 3 games... and this is suppose to be a division RIVAL... HA HA HA HA

Sit your a.ss down.

That's my ether.

Last edited by PTC; 09-16-2011 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #64
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
 PTC said:
Does it mean anything when Brady still owns ya'll bi*ches? You realize Brady has completely demolished you n*ggas right?

Dating back to 2007, you guys are 1-6 against Tom Brady? He's absolutely demolished the Dolphins for the past 3 games against Miami.

Jets have 2 wins against Tom Brady for the past 2 seasons (not counting this season), so this statistic of yours must date back FAR....lying sack of sh*t.

Oh yeah, and Henne still isn't good, Patriots have a horrible pass rush and were 29th in the league in passing defense last year... they're more about situational football.

No one said you have 0 fans, you just have sh*tty fans... and not enough.

Let's top this off: for the past 3 games, (one of them he played 2 quarters and 1 drive)...

Tom Brady

61/88
69%
869 yards
7 TDs
1 Int

Stats against Dolphins for the past 3 games... and this is suppose to be a division RIVAL... HA HA HA HA

Sit your a.ss down.

That's my ether.
I know most of yall aren't going to read this but here is a very good article on Miami fans. What he says about the Heat can also be applied to the Dolphins

To paraphrase the its main point:

As we understand it, many Americans grow up attending professional sporting games with their families. They are brainwashed, in a manner not so dissimilar to the troubling propaganda efforts of some of our mutual enemy nations, into pledging blind allegiance to a particular team from an early age. They are conditioned, according to a popular American propaganda song, to "root, root, root for the home team." It is our understanding that many Americans find the lack of this kind of fandom in Miami disturbing.

As you may not, however, be aware, according to a 2004 study by the United Nations, 59 percent of Miamians were born outside of the country in which the city is located. That is a far higher percentage than any city in the entire world. No other even comes close.

So you see, America, many of our citizens do not originally hail from countries that have much of a basketball culture. Many did not grow up going through the requisite "true fan" brainwashing programs that many American cities institute. In fact, our Miami Heat team was established only in 1988, which does not help matters. We are trying to catch up in this area, but we reserve the right to deem your criticism of our fans in this matter as "sort of racist" until then.

Last edited by Nut-In-Honeys; 09-16-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 TanstA! said:
miami has the worst fan base.. considering mad n*ggas in miami dont even live there.

we come there to bang ya broads.... chill on ya beaches... sniff the flock... and be out

goin to the Jets - Fins game at home..... ima have a dead dolphin tee under my jersey :)
CORRECTION! U come here to get ya sh*t stolen by our grimey bi*ches, spend ur money on our drugs, and get beat up by the cops and arrested
 6 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
This is nothing new. A lot of teams do this when they are right at the number to keep the blackout from happening. Especially when you see the teams ask for the extension late in the week, they're just moving some sh*t around to buy the remaining tickets up or sell them dirt cheap to a company in town to give away if they can. If not, no big deal. But, those companies that bail them out of the blackout usually get something better from the team later for saving them.
 6 years ago '04        #67
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2770 2770
 ebcrew said:
were gonna act like other teams dont do this. lol..

anyway for u idiots they gave the season ticket holders (me) 2 free tickets each when they bought the tickets up. thanks miami.
Nope but as a buc fan that I wish our owners buy tickets to prevent blackouts
 09-17-2011, 09:32 AM         #68
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This is nothing new. A lot of teams do this when they are right at the number to keep the blackout from happening. Especially when you see the teams ask for the extension late in the week, they're just moving some sh*t around to buy the remaining tickets up or sell them dirt cheap to a company in town to give away if they can. If not, no big deal. But, those companies that bail them out of the blackout usually get something better from the team later for saving them.
Yeah that's true... when the number isn't 10 fu*king thousand bruh.

@ebcrew No fu*king way I'd ever be a Fins fan. When I was born I came out the womb saying "fu*k Dan Marino" I grew up hating the Fins and Bucs and most people around me were Fins fans because of Marino so I just did not like dude and always laughed at him never getting a ring. Bucs were complete garbage until they changed their uniforms and got my boy Warrick Dunn (Go Noles.)
 6 years ago '04        #69
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
bills game sold out
 09-17-2011, 09:51 AM         #70
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Nope but as a buc fan that I wish our owners buy tickets to prevent blackouts
Naw, your owners are being smart unlike the dumb a.sses in Miami. That's how you lose all your money for your franchise. Blackouts are around for a reason and that's to make fans show up if they want to watch the game.

My question is.... HOW IN THE fu*k are Tampa Bay fans not showing up?? Ya'll were 10-6 last year.... have a new coach, up coming QB who's good, great young players Mike Williams is a fu*king beast... What the fu*k is wrong with ya'll? Disgrace. Ya'll are lucky you don't have stadium issues or the owners might be thinking LA.

Only teams to ever move have had stadium issues and none of the FLA teams have stadium issues. Only teams with those: Vikings, Chargers, Raiders, 49ers, Bills. Vikings are in the worst situation because they totally fu*ked up by not getting in with the Twins on their new stadium deal, refusing to share and thinking they could finance their own... the tax payers had other ideas. Not in a recession Look for one of the other Cali teams to move to LA or the Vikings. Bills are a darkhorse.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,218 | Props total: 1266 1266

[pic - click to view]

Dat'z husslin bakwurdz pleh boii we ain't n da Bizznes 4 dat. Belee dat. 1 hunnit.bissnes. YMCMBOVOXOMMGROC4LIFE belee dat. brrrrrr
 6 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah that's true... when the number isn't 10 fu*king thousand bruh.

@ebcrew No fu*king way I'd ever be a Fins fan. When I was born I came out the womb saying "fu*k Dan Marino" I grew up hating the Fins and Bucs and most people around me were Fins fans because of Marino so I just did not like dude and always laughed at him never getting a ring. Bucs were complete garbage until they changed their uniforms and got my boy Warrick Dunn (Go Noles.)
I have seen it happen with more than 10k, what the hell are you talking about. I've seen a team knowing they were going to be well short of the mark and get with the school board and/or city to split the cost of thetickets and they gave all the tickets to the schools, policemen, firemen, sanitation workers, park rangers and anybody else who wanted free tickets just to preserve their non blackout streak.

buying up 10k tickets isn't uncommon, trust me.
 6 years ago '04        #73
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
People can't really compare Miami fanbases to any other in the nation.... not when more than 50% of people living in South Florida (Dade and Broward counties) are born in other countries. Unless you're a 2nd generation born in this country, people just don't understand football For these people, going to the beach and partying on south beach is far better of a deal than going to a stadium to watch a deadbeat organization and a sport that isn't really compelling in the eyes of many.
 6 years ago '05        #74
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
THEE WORST sports city in America

I'd bet anything you would still be reading the same story even if they beat the Pats week 1
 6 years ago '04        #75
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TheInevitable24 said:
THEE WORST sports city in America

I'd bet anything you would still be reading the same story even if they beat the Pats week 1
whoa the worst because stadiums dont get filled up for trashy a.ss teams???

With the exception of the deadfins, all of our teams have won championships in this decade.

The same can't be said for Cincinnati and Cleveland
 09-17-2011, 02:43 PM         #76
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
whoa the worst because stadiums dont get filled up for trashy a.ss teams???

With the exception of the deadfins, all of our teams have won championships in this decade.

The same can't be said for Cincinnati and Cleveland

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #77
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2852 2852
If I lived in South Beach I wouldn't give a damn about sports either. When I went down there, we hit some diner on Collins late night and they had ESPN on and we were like ohhhh yea.

There's just way too many exotic women walkin around and fun to get into down there to have the time to take sports seriously.
 6 years ago '05        #78
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
No im talking about city dumbass, even your fu*king heat got taken over by mavs fans IN THE FINALS IN MIAMI

Oh and your dumb little ohio joke, last I checked im a fan of a Columbus team so unless you wanna talk hockey go right on ahead cause columbus isnt a sports town its a football town yall have a basketball championship in 06 and ohio has a football championship in 02...against who?

Insert cheeze's gif here

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 09-17-2011 at 05:13 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
Dolphins lost

3 - 2 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 60% 161 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 4-0, Rank #161 | Aug 15: 32-19, Rank #124 | Aug 14: 101-70, Rank #82 | Aug 13: 256-138, Rank #15 | Aug 12: 5-1, Rank #196 | Aug 10: 9-5, Rank #260 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #1023 *
 6 years ago '05        #80
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
some people are remedial. this happens in 75% of the NFL teams i bet
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy