Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
You know you mad tho brah
 09-17-2011, 12:16 AM         #142
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #143
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 SmooveDude said:
nice find.....i woulda never caught this because WTT got literally 45 seconds played until i heard blasphmy and had to delete it

This!

That first track was a diss towards Jesus & Christianity. If Jay-z doesn't like Jesus that is fine but he shouldn't trick the youth saying he follows Jesus.
 6 years ago '04        #144
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 ruff said:
 Phicmagic said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^ What are you two bosom buddies talking about?
 09-17-2011, 12:20 AM         #145
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
^^^ What are you two bosom buddies talking about?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #146
space
space
 Redplayboy313 said:
This!

That first track was a diss towards Jesus & Christianity. If Jay-z doesn't like Jesus that is fine but he shouldn't trick the youth saying he follows Jesus.

They're sworn to secrecy, so being charlatans is all they know.

Last edited by Screwhead; 09-17-2011 at 12:24 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #147
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Phicmagic said:

[pic - click to view]

Actually I was talmbot you
 6 years ago '04        #148
space
space
 ruff said:
 09-17-2011, 12:28 AM         #149
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:

[pic - click to view]

I dont know what 'talmbot' means
 6 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

[pic - click to view]

I dont know what 'talmbot' means
Of course, you don't......

Liar.
 09-17-2011, 12:58 AM         #151
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Of course, you don't......

Liar.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #152
wez! 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
 Phicmagic said:
Screwhead what happens if one day.....Just one day....Its found out that Jay Z/Kanye were spreading this sh*t and putting such imagery in their work in order to get a buzz and/or draw an extra dollar...That they really didnt believe in any of the sh*t you think they do and they were just using it as a clever marketing ploy because it dawned on them that...."Hey all publicity is great publicity"...........

I mean thats what they should be doing correct? Before any of this sh*t comes into play....and by sh*t I mean deeper meanings/messages/spreading whatever foolishness you think theyre spreading and so on would occur....you have to understand that this is all about $$$$$$$$$.....and if putting a couple baphomet looking characters in a video whilst not believing and/or giving a fu*k about what a baphomet means or stands for= More $$$$$...then they are GOING TO DO IT.

From being apart of the music business I know for a fact that some of these guys DO THINGS LIKE THIS in order to draw attention/cash flow.....Not because theyre actually apart of some secret society or cult, not because they worship this, that, and the third, not because theyre trying to control people....but because it equals more MONEY.

And I think thats what youre failing to see.....none of this is about Aleister Crowley, spreading some secret message and blah blah blah...Its about money....

So if you a.ssume Jay Z's part of some bullsh*t...even though he isnt....but HE realizes it makes you listen and/or draw listeners to him...then hes gonna get in a video with Swizz beats and crazy imagery so he can sell some more discs/tickets lol....Thats it.

Youre really trying to make this out to be more than what it really is...Its a bunch of guys doing music and becoming characters/actors and portraying alot of sh*t that really isnt them because they are in ENTERTAINMENT gaining wealth....Thats it.

Jay Z an Kanyes portrayed characters are no different than Triple HHH or Stone Cold Steve Austin.
While i think this thread has derailed, it was fun to read and see everyone's different opinion on the matter. I had to reply to the post above..

It doesn't matter if Jay-Z believes the message he is broadcasting. The message itself is what is important. If Jay-Z just wants to get money without caring what happens to the world, then he is a selfish, self-centered man that only cares for himself and those who identify themselves with him.

Research history and you will find out that all these secret societies and occults are real and that they have been around for decades and that they own almost every major resource that is available right now. By doing so, they automatically had enough money to either start the big corporations themselves, or take them over at some point.

As such they create and control everything in this world, therefore they do not care about God. If you want in, you can only do so on their terms.

Any rapper, either knowingly or unknowingly, spreading their message not only to make it seem like they are cool and above others, but also while making ridiculous amounts of money for himself (from people who don't think these subjects are important or are not even aware of it) is therefore, as you've said yourself a puppet.

They create controversial videos and put it on vevo to make loads of money for themselves, but who shares in that same profit of the video, who owns vevo?

Exactly.
 09-17-2011, 06:22 AM         #153
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Find better taste and you won't have to worry about this sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #154
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 wez! said:
While i think this thread has derailed, it was fun to read and see everyone's different opinion on the matter. I had to reply to the post above..

It doesn't matter if Jay-Z believes the message he is broadcasting. The message itself is what is important. If Jay-Z just wants to get money without caring what happens to the world, then he is a selfish, self-centered man that only cares for himself and those who identify themselves with him.

Research history and you will find out that all these secret societies and occults are real and that they have been around for decades and that they own almost every major resource that is available right now. By doing so, they automatically had enough money to either start the big corporations themselves, or take them over at some point.

As such they create and control everything in this world, therefore they do not care about God. If you want in, you can only do so on their terms.

Any rapper, either knowingly or unknowingly, spreading their message not only to make it seem like they are cool and above others, but also while making ridiculous amounts of money for himself (from people who don't think these subjects are important or are not even aware of it) is therefore, as you've said yourself a puppet.

They create controversial videos and put it on vevo to make loads of money for themselves, but who shares in that same profit of the video, who owns vevo?

Exactly.
What message is Jay Z and Kanye spreading?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy