Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2011, 02:01 PM         #121
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me hear some beats mayne

Phicmagic said:
I produce music for a living, I actually get paid pretty good to do what I do.

And I have received payments because of situations like plays off official youtube accounts, publishing, and so on lol. This is what I do.

You sir are worrying about the mechanics of a business YOURE not in. Since being in this business for years now and making a very good living off of it AND coming into contact with the people in it...I understand that any and all publicity is great publicity and just adds dollars to the name......So if throwing a little fuel on the fire that would make a random kid named "Screwhead" on boxden post up threads in his free time criticizing a message he thinks somebody is delivering = more money, more publicity, more people being aware of said music. All any of you ever do is help provide free promo/publicity that they arent even having to pay for....I guarantee you their is a guy in a Def Jam office and/or Roc Nation office thats on youtube looking at all the "conspiracy" videos and thinking to himself..... "All the nuts clicking his link are going to be clicking this official Kanye Link to see what hes talking about....and my boss will be happy as fu*k....I see a raise in my future"

So Jay Z making a video like "On To The Next One" with all that crazy imagery in it was a Great idea....toss it on a Vevo account, it gets millions of hits, he makes millions of dollars.

Its a win/win. Continue on lol.
 09-16-2011, 02:04 PM         #122
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
let me hear some beats mayne

Lemme know what you think fam, all criticism good or bad=great
 09-16-2011, 02:07 PM         #123
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
LMAO... naw homie I've experienced.... and been deliverd from evil first hand... (and still turned around and became worse than before), know soldierz that have been near death or k!lled and had similar experiences.. heck watched my mom die from cancer... and on her way out she described some stuff that she saw goign in and out.

you can deny god all you want.. LMAO he/it doesn't need your acknowledgement. So you denying him/it doesn't affect him/it in any way. You can't deny magick and evil tho.. i guarantee if you search for that kind of experience.. you'll get it. Wiccans are everywhere... as are masons... kaballist... in low and high places.

i find it funny how yall get so defensive.. ill pray that you have an experience.. hopefully for the better.
Lmao@this n*gga thinking I dnt know about spiritual experiences...death isnt evil... its a natural part of life....acknowledging an imaginary being that'll only talk to u in your head is for nutcases
 09-16-2011, 02:12 PM         #124
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screwhead what happens if one day.....Just one day....Its found out that Jay Z/Kanye were spreading this sh*t and putting such imagery in their work in order to get a buzz and/or draw an extra dollar...That they really didnt believe in any of the sh*t you think they do and they were just using it as a clever marketing ploy because it dawned on them that...."Hey all publicity is great publicity"...........

I mean thats what they should be doing correct? Before any of this sh*t comes into play....and by sh*t I mean deeper meanings/messages/spreading whatever foolishness you think theyre spreading and so on would occur....you have to understand that this is all about $$$$$$$$$.....and if putting a couple baphomet looking characters in a video whilst not believing and/or giving a fu*k about what a baphomet means or stands for= More $$$$$...then they are GOING TO DO IT.

From being apart of the music business I know for a fact that some of these guys DO THINGS LIKE THIS in order to draw attention/cash flow.....Not because theyre actually apart of some secret society or cult, not because they worship this, that, and the third, not because theyre trying to control people....but because it equals more MONEY.

And I think thats what youre failing to see.....none of this is about Aleister Crowley, spreading some secret message and blah blah blah...Its about money....

So if you a.ssume Jay Z's part of some bullsh*t...even though he isnt....but HE realizes it makes you listen and/or draw listeners to him...then hes gonna get in a video with Swizz beats and crazy imagery so he can sell some more discs/tickets lol....Thats it.

Youre really trying to make this out to be more than what it really is...Its a bunch of guys doing music and becoming characters/actors and portraying alot of sh*t that really isnt them because they are in ENTERTAINMENT gaining wealth....Thats it.

Jay Z an Kanyes portrayed characters are no different than Triple HHH or Stone Cold Steve Austin.
 09-16-2011, 02:13 PM         #125
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Bro don't waste ur time nobody is goin to wake up an listen ..these people will stay dumb then they die & aint sh*t we can do for them
see how fearful of a natural thing (death) you are. Believing in superstitious filth such as the bible renders you a PUPPET. A puppet to a fictional hypocritical god. A god that deceives you into believing mankind is wicked and deserves to burn forever. If u believe snakes speak...ur cray. If you believe God created earth...ur cray.

Last edited by 360crazy; 09-16-2011 at 02:26 PM..
 09-16-2011, 02:19 PM         #126
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

Lemme know what you think fam, all criticism good or bad=great
Alright..Im thinking I want u to produce my mixtape! Good sh*t fam
 09-16-2011, 02:24 PM         #127
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
Alright..Im thinking I want u to produce my mixtape! Good sh*t fam
Thanks alot fam, lemme know if you wanna get some work done...And I appreciate you taking time out to listen!
 6 years ago '07        #128
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194

[video - click to view]

09-16-2011, 03:07 PM         #129
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still with this sh*t, switch up ya lifestyles peoples
 6 years ago '07        #130
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
After I saw Kanye's Power video... i knew he was a gonner. Then not much later i was surfin thru youtube n I saw the video where he spit in front of the crowd "I sold my soul to the devil, I know it was a crappy deal but at least it came with a few toys like a happy meal." Then they were sayin how Jay doesnt believe in God n all that other stuff n I came to the conclusion that when Ye sold his soul, Jay was the n*gga whispering in his ear like "do it do it" (almost similar to Diddy's take that take that)
 6 years ago '05        #131
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
So wait... the whole problem with Kanye and Jay Z believing in this sh*t is because you think they're brainwashing others into believing it? that's it?

Wow... Christians are brainwashed from birth to believe in what they believe.

Honestly, I've been reading this sh*t on here for years and this is the problem? It coincides with your beliefs? WOW.
 6 years ago '05        #132
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 360crazy said:
THE DEVIL DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
HEAVEN DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
HELL DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
YOUR ABRAHAMIC GOD DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.

ITS ALL FRAUDULENT LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM. Religion holds no weight in the real world. YOU hold the keys to your life.
How do you hold your own keys to life?? You can't decide when you will be born or die with the latter being a sure guarantee at some point. You may think certain things don't exist and that's your right... but death is as real as it get's homie and you go into it alone - you parents, friends and good deeds don't mean squat once your physical body is dead. You are as "Perplexed" as Crowley was on his deathbead...

Last edited by HOAXone; 09-16-2011 at 04:02 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #133
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 I'm The Dan said:
So wait... the whole problem with Kanye and Jay Z believing in this sh*t is because you think they're brainwashing others into believing it? that's it?

Wow... Christians are brainwashed from birth to believe in what they believe.

Honestly, I've been reading this sh*t on here for years and this is the problem? It coincides with your beliefs? WOW.
See that's the thing with Christianity, they feel as it's their god given <---(seriously) right to convert, denounce, and judge any other belief system that is not theirs.

They also a.ssume that everyone around them is Christian and if their not they should be, so they can spew as much religious rhetoric as they want regardless of who listening. But any other ideal expressed to the same tenacity as theirs is seen as "offensive" "blasphemous" or "brainwashing".

Christians are by far the most arrogant religious group on the planet. Its like if thats what you believe it, fine believe in that, but dont sit here n shove your righteousness down everyone's throat. Ok your saved, be saved with your family over there. Leave me the fu*k alone here to MY LIFE.
 09-16-2011, 04:34 PM         #134
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
See that's the thing with Christianity, they feel as it's their god given <---(seriously) right to convert, denounce, and judge any other belief system that is not theirs.

They also a.ssume that everyone around them is Christian and if their not they should be, so they can spew as much religious rhetoric as they want regardless of who listening. But any other ideal expressed to the same tenacity as theirs is seen as "offensive" "blasphemous" or "brainwashing".

Christians are by far the most arrogant religious group on the planet. Its like if thats what you believe it, fine believe in that, but dont sit here n shove your righteousness down everyone's throat. Ok your saved, be saved with your family over there. Leave me the fu*k alone here to MY LIFE.
they don't hear you tho...preach!
 09-16-2011, 04:50 PM         #135
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again Aleister Crowley>>>>>>Christianity

move beyond the slanderous information that has been spread about his life and actually study his work

have you ever read the book of lies kid? fu*k organized religion with a long d!ck...the only inherent

value they have is in the symbolism and encoded information they contain what you do with this

info is up to you...as for jay-z nothing you are saying here is new to me...let go of the religious

programming T/S...where were you when I made this thread?

6 years ago '04        #136
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Adewale said:

Blah, blah, blah......

When/where did I do any of what you're saying?

Where/when did I force anyone to believe my personal religious beliefs?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

This thread has nothing to do with anything other than describing some of Aleister Crowley's "Law of Thelema."

Simple as that.

A simple few paragraphs in the first post, and many of the idiots here can't even read that.

Many of you are hopeless to this, which is why they are able to be so flagrant with their Luciferian symbolism.

Whatever sheep, carry on.
 09-16-2011, 11:39 PM         #137
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Blah, blah, blah......

When/where did I do any of what you're saying?

Where/when did I force anyone to believe my personal religious beliefs?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

This thread has nothing to do with anything other than describing some of Aleister Crowley's "Law of Thelema."

Simple as that.

A simple few paragraphs in the first post, and many of the idiots here can't even read that.

Many of you are hopeless to this, which is why they are able to be so flagrant with their Luciferian symbolism.

Whatever sheep, carry on.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 DOCTOR TEETH said:
once again Aleister Crowley>>>>>>Christianity

move beyond the slanderous information that has been spread about his life and actually study his work
Oh, I have studied his work.

He LIVED his work and philosophy to the fullest extent, but since you obviously admire him, you don't want to mention that.

Since that would show your statement to be complete BS.

DOCTOR TEETH said:
have you ever read the book of lies kid? fu*k organized religion with a long d!ck...the only inherent
You do know that Crowley's "Law of Thelema" and the OTO itself are organized religions, right?

Oops.

DOCTOR TEETH said:
value they have is in the symbolism and encoded information they contain what you do with this

info is up to you...
Agreed.

If you really studied his works and that of other "Adept" Freemasons, Rosicrucians, etc., you would see how much they have altered the symbology and history to suit their own desires and ambitions.

That is, if you really studied their works.

DOCTOR TEETH said:
as for jay-z nothing you are saying here is new to me...let go of the religious

programming T/S
This thread is not about supporting any particular belief, as I've stated MANY times in this thread.

These people (of which Jay-Z and Kanye are involved with) and their beliefs are specifically anti-Christian, the "Adepts" of the past (including Crowley) will tell you themselves.

You don't have to be a Christian to understand that.

What you and others here are REALLY doing is joining the popular wave of bias against a group of people, just like they want you to.

Just like what is promoted to us on a daily basis, and you're feeding right into it.

It's called "divide and conquer."

DOCTOR TEETH said:
...where were you when I made this thread?

Somewhere else, evidently.

It looks interesting, I'll check it out.
 6 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

[pic - click to view]

*yawns*
 09-16-2011, 11:50 PM         #140
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
*yawns*

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago