Jay-Z endorses Aleister Crowley... AGAIN

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 FappingFapstar said:
@ t/s thinking he knows so much about this but so concerned about lyrics that hold no weight and acting like jayz has any power in the Illuminati
O.T.O membership
[pic - click to view]

illumanati

misinformed people = misinformation however.

So in that aspect you are correct... he's not in it. An entertainment biz magick fraternity however.....
 6 years ago '10        #102
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2539 2539
Good sh*t Screw :cool-smiley-009: Plenty Of Subliminal's On WTT
 6 years ago '11        #103
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 877 877

[video - click to view]

09-16-2011, 12:20 PM         #104
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

Worrying about the mechanics of a business you're not even in....

Yet, you fall for the glitz and glamor of the artists, and therefore, don't question them.

Good job to you.
I produce music for a living, I actually get paid pretty good to do what I do.

And I have received payments because of situations like plays off official youtube accounts, publishing, and so on lol. This is what I do.

You sir are worrying about the mechanics of a business YOURE not in. Since being in this business for years now and making a very good living off of it AND coming into contact with the people in it...I understand that any and all publicity is great publicity and just adds dollars to the name......So if throwing a little fuel on the fire that would make a random kid named "Screwhead" on boxden post up threads in his free time criticizing a message he thinks somebody is delivering = more money, more publicity, more people being aware of said music. All any of you ever do is help provide free promo/publicity that they arent even having to pay for....I guarantee you their is a guy in a Def Jam office and/or Roc Nation office thats on youtube looking at all the "conspiracy" videos and thinking to himself..... "All the nuts clicking his link are going to be clicking this official Kanye Link to see what hes talking about....and my boss will be happy as fu*k....I see a raise in my future"

So Jay Z making a video like "On To The Next One" with all that crazy imagery in it was a Great idea....toss it on a Vevo account, it gets millions of hits, he makes millions of dollars.

Its a win/win. Continue on lol.

Last edited by drumgangP; 09-16-2011 at 12:23 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #105
space
space
space
 360crazy said:
You and The Bible are full of sh*t.
LMAO... naw homie I've experienced.... and been deliverd from evil first hand... (and still turned around and became worse than before), know soldierz that have been near death or k!lled and had similar experiences.. heck watched my mom die from cancer... and on her way out she described some stuff that she saw goign in and out.

you can deny god all you want.. LMAO he/it doesn't need your acknowledgement. So you denying him/it doesn't affect him/it in any way. You can't deny magick and evil tho.. i guarantee if you search for that kind of experience.. you'll get it. Wiccans are everywhere... as are masons... kaballist... in low and high places.

i find it funny how yall get so defensive.. ill pray that you have an experience.. hopefully for the better.
 6 years ago '04        #106
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 sunsetnVine said:
Screwhead.... your preaching to the masses and that shyt is probably not gonna fly now and even less in the coming years. Just be thankful your enlightened to the "real world" behind the scenes.

These last few years have been a learning experience I can't even describe.
 6 years ago '06        #107
space
space
space
 Screwhead said:

These last few years have been a learning experience I can't even describe.
LMAO enjoy it while you can.... protect IP coming soon.. not that anyone's anon on the net but after its clamped down upon... its gonna be a intellectual drought and everyone's on their own.
 6 years ago '11        #108
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 Screwhead said:

[pic - click to view]

From the "Primetime" song off the Watch the Throne album:

[pic - click to view]

Many people in the music industry are members of the OTO it's not a big deal...The OTO also owns their own movie production company as well. Charles Manson was an OTO member in Berkeley when he was trying to break into the music industry. Also that picture with Jay-z and the hoodie is WAY OVERRATED Jay-z modeled that hoodie (probably for a large sum of money) for designer John Galliano. Nobody ever talks about John Galliano but he's probably more deep into the OTO than Jay-z. It has already been confirmed that Jay-z is a member of secret socities by (50 Cent and people who worked for Rockefeller) it's really no big deal.
 09-16-2011, 12:36 PM         #109
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HCMoney said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
I produce music for a living, I actually get paid pretty good to do what I do.

And I have received payments because of situations like plays off official youtube accounts, publishing, and so on lol. This is what I do.
It's called the free market.

Phicmagic said:
You sir are worrying about the mechanics of a business YOURE not in.
I'm not talking about the financial side of the business.

You, on the other hand.....

Phicmagic said:
Since being in this business for years now and making a very good living off of it AND coming into contact with the people in it...I understand that any and all publicity is great publicity and just adds dollars to the name......So if throwing a little fuel on the fire that would make a random kid named "Screwhead" on boxden post up threads in his free time criticizing a message he thinks somebody is delivering = more money, more publicity, more people being aware of said music.
I don't care.

I just hope people (you included) take notice of what's in front of them.

And you WILL come in contact with this side of the business one day, if you get big enough in stature.

Be prepared for it.

Phicmagic said:
All any of you ever do is help provide free promo/publicity that they arent even having to pay for....
Yeah, because the paparazzi and the TV news media aren't doing that, lol.

:rolleyes:

Phicmagic said:
I guarantee you their is a guy in a Def Jam office and/or Roc Nation office thats on youtube looking at all the "conspiracy" videos and thinking to himself..... "All the nuts clicking his link are going to be clicking this official Kanye Link to see what hes talking about....and my boss will be happy as fu*k....I see a raise in my future"
Don't care.

Phicmagic said:
So Jay Z making a video like "On To The Next One" with all that crazy imagery in it was a Great idea....toss it on a Vevo account, it gets millions of hits, he makes millions of dollars.
I'm guessing you didn't pay attention to said imagery.....

Figures.
 6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 KeithClark said:
Many people in the music industry are members of the OTO it's not a big deal...The OTO also owns their own movie production company as well. Charles Manson was an OTO member in Berkeley when he was trying to break into the music industry. Also that picture with Jay-z and the hoodie is WAY OVERRATED Jay-z modeled that hoodie (probably for a large sum of money) for designer John Galliano. Nobody ever talks about John Galliano but he's probably more deep into the OTO than Jay-z.
It's his design, so I don't doubt it.

I also don't doubt that Jay-Z knows what Do What Thou Wilt means.

KeithClark said:
It has already been confirmed that Jay-z is a member of secret socities by (50 Cent and people who worked for Rockefeller) it's really no big deal.
The societies are a lot bigger than Jay-Z, don't forget that.

But puppeteers cannot operate without their puppets, and vice-versa.
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 espy said:

STFU and sit down somewhere
"Go play somewhere, I'm busy...."
 09-16-2011, 12:52 PM         #113
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real music.

[video - click to view]

jay or kanye never could make a track like that which touches your soul.
 6 years ago '10        #114
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
Here we go again.

Same n*ggas, same sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #115
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
....Keep This Kind of Bullsh*t In This Thread,Damn.

6 years ago '11        #116
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 Screwhead said:
It's his design, so I don't doubt it.

I also don't doubt that Jay-Z knows what Do What Thou Wilt means.

The societies are a lot bigger than Jay-Z, don't forget that.

But puppeteers cannot operate without their puppets, and vice-versa.
Out of everyone posting I can honestly say Phicmagic has made the most logical statements of all also let's use our BRAINS here people Jay-z and Kanye West were NOT the only writers of this song..... Russell Simmons helped write it along with two other random people who the public knows nothing about. To attribute the quote to Jay-z simply because he spit the verse is foolish. That is if you believe the premise of Screwhead's original argument that "three aeons" is a Crowley reference.
 6 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Keep This Kind of Bullsh*t In This Thread,Damn.

Hovi Bryant said:
Here we go again.

Same n*ggas, same sh*t.
*yawns*
 6 years ago '09        #118
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Michael 1987 said:
Please dude this aint entertainment to you ..u just wrote a paragraph from a essay just now.
he spit truth, so now you're gonna say " you just wrote a paragraph" good one homo
 6 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 KeithClark said:
Out of everyone posting I can honestly say Phicmagic has made the most logical statements of all also let's use our BRAINS here people Jay-z and Kanye West were NOT the only writers of this song..... Russell Simmons helped write it along with two other random people who the public knows nothing about.
Jay-Z usually comes up with his own lyrics, if memory serves correct.

KeithClark said:
To attribute the quote to Jay-z simply because he spit the verse is foolish.
Nevermind the more than 40 years of Aleister Crowley/OTO idolation in the music industry.

History doesn't work in connecting the dots, right?

KeithClark said:
That is if you believe the premise of Screwhead's original argument that "three aeons" is a Crowley reference.
"Third aeon."

Is it REALLY that hard for people to quote that?
 6 years ago '10        #120
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,897 | Props total: 21163 21163
I thought this was just music what the fu*k is going on in this thread? Y'all don't like to be entertained?

Damn...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy