Jay-Z endorses Aleister Crowley... AGAIN

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 vickfan said:
You people swear you're smart but you're dumber than the dumb n*gga who doesnt pretend to know because yall think you're actually on to something.

YOU
KNOW
NOTHING

STOP POSTING THIS BULLsh*t PLEASE
This n*gga over here talking like he's on to the biggest discovery of mankind but the extent of his "proclaimed knowledge" is as useful as knowing the composition of a pile of cow sh*t.

Yo bro its just grass and sh*t, thats it nothing more. O yeah I know what that is, its called bullsh*t

Last edited by Adewale; 09-16-2011 at 11:43 AM..
 09-16-2011, 11:41 AM         #82
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
@ t/s thinking he knows so much about this but so concerned about lyrics that hold no weight and acting like jayz has any power in the Illuminati
I usually dont agree with you. But my n*gga, you onto something.

Hey threadstarter what if Jay Z really is just a 40+ year old rapper from Brooklyn who doesnt know how to quit and is now using subtle references in his music to drum up some publicity with not only his declining hip hop thread, but also the conspiracy crowd as well...I mean you get twice the hits on your music.

Think about it...all the people who check for him are making his vevo accounts an such get more hits on youtube....................and all the people who wanna dissect his sh*t are hitting it up an pushing attention to it as well...So in essence all youre doing is lining Kanye and Jay Zs pockets with cash.............................................. ...................................

Wait a minute fam........do you work for Jay Z? Are you in some way trying to make him more money so he can spread his demonic messages? What the fu*k!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #83
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Phicmagic said:
I usually dont agree with you. But my n*gga, you onto something.

Hey threadstarter what if Jay Z really is just a 40+ year old rapper from Brooklyn who doesnt know how to quit and is now using subtle references in his music to drum up some publicity with not only his declining hip hop thread, but also the conspiracy crowd as well...I mean you get twice the hits on your music.

Think about it...all the people who check for him are making his vevo accounts an such get more hits on youtube....................and all the people who wanna dissect his sh*t are hitting it up an pushing attention to it as well...So in essence all youre doing is lining Kanye and Jay Zs pockets with cash.............................................. ...................................

Wait a minute fam........do you work for Jay Z? Are you in some way trying to make him more money so he can spread his demonic messages? What the fu*k!

[pic - click to view]

2+2 connecting the dots
 6 years ago '04        #84
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Adewale said:
, the problem is there are too many people like you speaking up instead of intelligent people that can bring something of value to benefit humanity. Their voices never get heard cuz it's people like you who feed into the fear of humanity.
Learning something new, and doing research into everything you hear about is always the best way to counter fear.

If you hear something and don't know if it's true or not, look it up.

Knowledge is power.

As you can see, most of the people in this thread (probably yourself included) have a problem doing any kind of research (and posting what they find).

Hiphopknowledge said:
You want to speculate about fairies and dust in rap music like your an informed individual.
Fairies and dust.....

Wow.

I think I've heard every kind of piss-poor excuse now.

Hiphopknowledge said:
You dont even know 80% of the sh*t that is going on in the world.
This thread is about a very specific topic, not "80% of the sh*t" going on in the world.

Go off on a tangent all you want, doesn't change the fact that you don't know about the topic of discussion either.

Nice try.

Hiphopknowledge said:
You want to be informed, figure out a way to help humanity divert away from a petroleum based lifestyle. What is written on another mans shirt is not important. Figuring out how to make reusable energy. That's where we need people like you to help "save us" with your "knowledge".
If you don't know the true instincts of those doing you harm (and the puppets they use to control you, like Jay-Z), you won't know sh*t of how to fix problems.

Or as you put it, to "benefit humanity."
 6 years ago '04        #85
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
I really think people like screwhead, are giving these guys too much credit, u make them sound like geniuses or Warlocks, implanting subliminal messages/spells in the brains of listeners to make them follow them, they're just people with the same types of upbringings that we had.

I don't believe in any religion but the sh*t that these guys on the internet accuse these celebs of being invovled in sounds so much cooler than christianity and the other popular religions.
 6 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 360crazy said:
Yeah ur right....I just don't like ill informed people spreading malicious invalid information.
I don't like people who call someone a liar without showing any evidence to prove it.
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 vickfan said:
you people are retarded

aeon doesn't only mean what crowley used it at
Reading comprehension skills on this site are truly at an all-time low.

The point of this thread is in reference to the term "third aeon."

Something tells me you know that.
 09-16-2011, 11:52 AM         #88
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
I don't like people who call someone a liar without showing any evidence to prove it.
fu*k out of here man...ur a fool....a real fool
 6 years ago '06        #89
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 3685 3685
 Phicmagic said:
The only difference thats happened in the past 3 or 4 years that i've noticed is that the "demonic" celebrities are actually going through declining album sales
*ding* *ding* *ding* and they got billz to pay so you get down with the click or join the ranks of one hit wonders and broke crazy musicians.
 6 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
What if Jay-Z's usual audience doesn't know sh*t about what the "subtle" references mean, and wouldn't recognize if it stared them straight in the face?

Oh wait, that explains most of the people here.

Nevermind.

Phicmagic said:
It would make sense, if I actually paid to see or hear them.

Unlike most of the people here.

Phicmagic said:
There you go with that "demonc" nonsense again.

You know you're doing that on purpose.

I would be sworn to secrecy on all of this if I worked for Jay-Z, so I wouldn't be talking about any of this.

Or using a BS ploy to divert attention away from any true meanings.

Like Jay-Z does, lol.
 09-16-2011, 12:02 PM         #91
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
What if Jay-Z's usual audience doesn't know sh*t about what the "subtle" references mean, and wouldn't recognize if it stared them straight in the face?

Nevermind.

I would be sworn to secrecy on all of this if I worked for Jay-Z, so I wouldn't be talking about any of this.

Like Jay-Z does, lol.

But actually what youre doing is making people who listen to Jay Z go listen to his music more....What youre doing is this.....The people who already bought his disc and/or went to youtube and listened to his music are gonna go listen again and again while trying to dissect it....Same for Kanye....And people who WOULDNTVE listened(I.E. Me lol) will go an click those links as well.

These guys get paid off hits and gain more ground with more exposure...Youre helping with that...Even Angie Martinez pointed out she thinks Jay Z taps this type of sh every once in awhile cause it actually HELPS his pockets....She questioned him on the spot about it....

You arent making people "aware" so they dont listen to Jay and/or fall back on his music....youre really just helping him. Everytime a person goes to a Kanye, Rihanna, Jay Z youtube thats tracked by Vevo...these guys get a little bit more money...thus giving them more power to spread the very message youre on here criticizing.

Keep it up.....Good job...Hope Hov is paying you good mane, if youre working for free youre a dumbass.
 6 years ago '04        #92
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Screwhead said:

Nevermind.

Like Jay-Z does, lol.
I can't believe u actually believe this, are u saying that u think people who r around in Jay-z's everyday life, know that he gets down with sh*t like this, but they have been sworn to secrecy ?
 09-16-2011, 12:03 PM         #93
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

Nevermind.
And I actually said that same sh*t in one of my first posts in this thread....Now youre repeating what I said....Ah man youre so intelligent, you know so much more than us!!!!

Cmon son.....go outside an play an stop wasting your mothers Free AOL Hours an sh*t b
 09-16-2011, 12:07 PM         #94
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

And for your information artists like Kanye, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Jay Z....among others have deals with companies that promote through youtube...Everytime a video or song is watched on certain channels/accounts an such registers as a hit....They get paid off these hits.

So when you tell someone "No Church In the Wild" is blah blah blah...and they go to youtube to see what youre talking about while listening to the song.....You just made them some change....You dont have to Pay to see or hear them, youre actually getting them paid.

Youre spreading the very message youre criticizing....This doesnt make you any better
 09-16-2011, 12:09 PM         #95
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Like on this page for example....look in the comments...Some of them are on some conspiracy type sh*t like the Threadstarter....but what them fools dont realize is that by not only clicking the link in the first place....and commenting...they just made Kanye a little bit more change in publishing lol.

Theyre paying for the spread of the very message they DONT WANT him to spread
 09-16-2011, 12:09 PM         #96
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay got turned onto aleister crowley by rick rubin..hes into all tha sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #97
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
crowley was an attention seeking troll and so is jay

move along
I couldnt have said this any better
 6 years ago '06        #98
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 3685 3685
 Phicmagic said:

Keep it up.....Good job...Hope Hov is paying you good mane, if youre working for free youre a dumbass.
Your argument would have more validity if there weren't millons of non vevo accounts and mp3s floating around.

Screwhead.... your preaching to the masses and that shyt is probably not gonna fly now and even less in the coming years. Just be thankful your enlightened to the "real world" behind the scenes.

Those of yall that are atheist.. i dont' hate or knock yall. It pisses me off that the churches have failed yall... heck they are failing belivers too soo Jesus is a tough sell right now.

Bottom line.. you will experience god/evil by seeking him.. or deah/near death experiences. God provided us dominion over the earth and everything in it.. including what was cast down into it. Artist are just taking advantage of that fact via magick.. no different from solomon. thing is were supposed to pray n to make stuff happen and tahts where they mess up.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."..... pun intended.. don't expect anything good from that camp.

i love these threads... please do carry on.
 6 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
But actually what youre doing is making people who listen to Jay Z go listen to his music more....What youre doing is this.....The people who already bought his disc and/or went to youtube and listened to his music are gonna go listen again and again while trying to dissect it....Same for Kanye....And people who WOULDNTVE listened(I.E. Me lol) will go an click those links as well.
GOOD.

Maybe they'll actually contemplate the lyrics, and learn something the next time(s) they hear the song.

Phicmagic said:
These guys get paid off hits and gain more ground with more exposure...Youre helping with that...Even Angie Martinez pointed out she thinks Jay Z taps this type of sh every once in awhile cause it actually HELPS his pockets....She questioned him on the spot about it....
Hopefully, it helps those hearing/seeing their work to see another side of the business (past and present).

I don't care if it helps them or not, that's not why I'm doing this.

You're missing the point.

Phicmagic said:
You arent making people "aware" so they dont listen to Jay and/or fall back on his music....
And you know this, how?

Phicmagic said:
youre really just helping him. Everytime a person goes to a Kanye, Rihanna, Jay Z youtube thats tracked by Vevo...these guys get a little bit more money...thus giving them more power to spread the very message youre on here criticizing.
A "little bit" of money being your key words.

Stop worrying about someone else's money, and worry about your own (& what you'll do to get it).

Phicmagic said:
Worrying about the mechanics of a business you're not even in....

Yet, you fall for the glitz and glamor of the artists, and therefore, don't question them.

Good job to you.
 09-16-2011, 12:15 PM         #100
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
Your argument would have more validity if there weren't millons of non vevo accounts and mp3s floating around.

Screwhead.... your preaching to the masses and that shyt is probably not gonna fly now and even less in the coming years. Just be thankful your enlightened to the "real world" behind the scenes.

Those of yall that are atheist.. i dont' hate or knock yall. It pisses me off that the churches have failed yall... heck they are failing belivers too soo Jesus is a tough sell right now.

Bottom line.. you will experience god/evil by seeking him.. or deah/near death experiences. God provided us dominion over the earth and everything in it.. including what was cast down into it. Artist are just taking advantage of that fact via magick.. no different from solomon. thing is were supposed to pray n to make stuff happen and tahts where they mess up.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."..... pun intended.. don't expect anything good from that camp.

i love these threads... please do carry on.
You and The Bible are full of sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy