Jay-Z endorses Aleister Crowley... AGAIN

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Screwhead said:
Jay-Z admitting idolation of Crowley's teachings, combined with Aleister Crowley's lifestyle based on his teachings.....

2+2

The "funny" thing is you naysayers never can PROVE (not say, PROVE) any of these "theories" wrong.

And they admit their real beliefs in their songs, knowing full well most of those listening won't give a damn.

Nevermind that Jay-Z has a mirror reflection ("as above so below") of Baphomet on the cover of his book, and deliberately hid it because he's a coward.

By the way, the picture of Aleister Crowley (on the official OTO website) was named "Baphomet."

See for yourself:

This tells me you don't care about the things you hear and see, and the underlying meanings.

If you can PROVE me wrong on what I'm saying, I'd love to see it.
If you dont see how everything you just said was an a.ssumption, then I dont know what to tell you. But you need to stop making a.ssumptions dictate your life because no matter how much they make sense to your perception of reality, IT IS STILL NOT REALITY!

Your very last sentence shows you hold a.ssumptions to a great value in your life. But a.ssumptions are the number one cause of all communication failures. Because you THINK you know what your talking about. You THINK you know what the other person means with their words, but the reality is you dont KNOW anything!

So stop talking like you do, cuz you look like an a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 09-16-2011, 11:11 AM         #63
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop trying to figure out a man that's obviously satisfied and focus more on yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 360crazy said:
A negative can't be proven wrong or right. It's strictly perception and belief.
Bullsh*t.

You're too lazy to look any research up; much less, read what is already posted.

Ghost Writer said:
Damn so Method Man is Illuminati (or whatever trying to say he is. I'm not even really sure anymore. too? Type "EON" and "lyrics" in google and I can a.ssure you Jay isn't the only one to say that word.
The word eon" is a general term, obviously.

"Third eon" on the other hand, is not.
 09-16-2011, 11:12 AM         #65
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adewale said:
if you dont see how everything you just said was an a.ssumption, then i dont know what to tell you. But you need to stop making a.ssumptions dictate your life because no matter how much they make sense to your perception of reality, it is still not reality!

Your very last sentence shows you hold a.ssumptions to a great value in your life. But a.ssumptions are the number one cause of all communication failures. Because you think you know what your talking about. You think you know what the other person means with their words, but the reality is you dont know anything!

tybg!
 09-16-2011, 11:14 AM         #66
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The goons are having a field day with this one.
 6 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Adewale said:
If you dont see how everything you just said was an a.ssumption, then I dont know what to tell you. But you need to stop making a.ssumptions dictate your life because no matter how much they make sense to your perception of reality, IT IS STILL NOT REALITY!
Since you can't PROVE what I said to be an a.ssumption, it is YOU who is the a.ss.

Assumptions can easily be proven wrong.

If it's an a.ssumption, PROVE it.

Adewale said:
Your very last sentence shows you hold a.ssumptions to a great value in your life. But a.ssumptions are the number one cause of all communication failures. Because you THINK you know what your talking about. You THINK you know what the other person means with their words, but the reality is you dont KNOW anything!
Still no PROOF, huh?

Figures.

Adewale said:
Another self-righteous naysayer who thinks they have everything figured out because they THINK they do.

Not surprising in the least.
 6 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Hiphopknowledge said:
The Beatles and Michael jackson had him on there album cover

Hiphopknowledge said:
But the illuminati don't exist? Haha all these celebritys worship the devil

6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
The goons are having a field day with this one.
They always show up at around the same time.

They disappear at the same time, too.
 09-16-2011, 11:20 AM         #70
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Bullsh*t.

You're too lazy to look any research up; much less, read what is already posted.

The word eon" is a general term, obviously.

"Third eon" on the other hand, is not.
bi*ch...I know more about religion...the origins thereof and purpose than your conspiracy driven a.ss can dream about. The references are there...but it's obvious you don't understand the concept of true will.
 09-16-2011, 11:21 AM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 360crazy said:
bi*ch...I know more about religion...the origins thereof and purpose than your conspiracy driven a.ss can dream about. The references are there...but it's obvious you don't understand the concept of true will.
at "bi*ch"

You obviously don't know much about Aleister Crowley, which is what this thread is about.

Move it along.
 09-16-2011, 11:26 AM         #73
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
So wait...you corny n*ggas really bout to argue about who knows more bullsh*t than the next?

Aw sh*t mane couple nerds bout to f!ght.

[pic - click to view]

09-16-2011, 11:28 AM         #74
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait wait wait more n*ggas just joined this f!ght breh!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #75
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Screwhead said:
Since you can't PROVE what I said to be an a.ssumption, it is YOU who is the a.ss.

Assumptions can easily be proven wrong.

If it's an a.ssumption, PROVE it.

Still no PROOF, huh?

Figures.

Another self-righteous naysayer who thinks they have everything figured out because they THINK they do.

Not surprising in the least.
, the problem is there are too many people like you speaking up instead of intelligent people that can bring something of value to benefit humanity. Their voices never get heard cuz it's people like you who feed into the fear of humanity.

You want to speculate about fairies and dust in rap music like your an informed individual.

You dont even know 80% of the sh*t that is going on in the world.

You want to be informed, figure out a way to help humanity divert away from a petroleum based lifestyle. What is written on another mans shirt is not important. Figuring out how to make reusable energy. That's where we need people like you to help "save us" with your "knowledge". Clown a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #76
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
please ban these illuminati conspiracy f*ggots
 09-16-2011, 11:32 AM         #77
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
please ban these illuminati conspiracy f*ggots
lololololol
 09-16-2011, 11:33 AM         #78
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah ur right....I just don't like ill informed people spreading malicious invalid information.
 6 years ago '09        #79
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
@ t/s thinking he knows so much about this but so concerned about lyrics that hold no weight and acting like jayz has any power in the Illuminati
 09-16-2011, 11:35 AM         #80
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
, the problem is there are too many people like you speaking up instead of intelligent people that can bring something of value to benefit humanity. Their voices never get heard cuz it's people like you who feed into the fear of humanity.

You want to speculate about fairies and dust in rap music like your an informed individual.

You dont even know 80% of the sh*t that is going on in the world.

You want to be informed, figure out a way to help humanity divert away from a petroleum based lifestyle. What is written on another mans shirt is not important. Figuring out how to make reusable energy. That's where we need people like you to help "save us" with your "knowledge". Clown a.ss n*gga
Fam my thoughts exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy