Jay-Z endorses Aleister Crowley... AGAIN

most viewed right now
 138
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 Dangerously said:


I was waiting for this. Even though I actually liked this album a lot, but I knew Screwhead would come through with the underlying occult symbolism.

Is there anything else you've taken a look at?
When I find something else, it will be posted here.

Or you yourself could post what you find.

More information never hurts.
 7 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15258 15258
Ok so we've been discussing Jay, Rihanna and Kanye in the illuminati for the past 3 years now, and literally NOTHING has happened since the first discussion broke out.. I don't see any new wars, i don't see America being worse off than it was 3 or 4 years ago, I see no doom and gloom ahead..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we live in some sort of utopia, at the same time, the people who are quick to yell conspiracy theories are just as bad as the people who believe the government has our best interest at hand.. With that said, people need to just learn to sift out the bullsh*t themselves, and stop thinking entertainers are going to be the ones leading us into destruction..

It starts with parenting and teaching your kid morals,self worth, and right and wrong.. Thats it.
 09-16-2011, 09:43 AM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Ok so we've been discussing Jay, Rihanna and Kanye in the illuminati for the past 3 years now, and literally NOTHING has happened since the first discussion broke out.. I don't see any new wars, i don't see America being worse off than it was 3 or 4 years ago, I see no doom and gloom ahead..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we live in some sort of utopia, at the same time, the people who are quick to yell conspiracy theories are just as bad as the people who believe the government has our best interest at hand.. With that said, people need to just learn to sift out the bullsh*t themselves, and stop thinking entertainers are going to be the ones leading us into destruction..

It starts with parenting and teaching your kid morals,self worth, and right and wrong.. Thats it.
The only difference thats happened in the past 3 or 4 years that i've noticed is that the "demonic" celebrities are actually going through declining album sales
 7 years ago '04        #44
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 r.burgundy said:
"n*ggas couldnt do nothin wit me they put tha devil on me" - jayz

if jay is such a crowley followin,devil worshipin monster,please explain y u keep listnin to his music?
First Jay-Z was demonic, now he's a monster.

Make up your mind which extraordinary term you wish to use.

I've been listening to Jay-Z since he first came out, and I seldom enjoy the music when it sounds good.

We all know movies can have adverse effects on us and our outlook, but we still watch them and often enjoy them.

But we pay attention to what we see and hear, and tell (and prove to) others of what we know.

Well, most of us anyway.
 09-16-2011, 09:44 AM         #45
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who aren't knowledgeable and rely on info from youtube conspiracy videos shouldnt be spreading filth...Also Christians and believers in God are some of the most deluded people of all time...so far from the real world.

WWT AND CROWLEY>
 7 years ago '09        #46
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,553 | Props total: 2965 2965
 360crazy said:
People who aren't knowledgeable and rely on info from youtube conspiracy videos shouldnt be spreading filth...Also Christians and believers in God are some of the most deluded people of all time...so far from the real world.

WTT AND CROWLEY>
Fixed.
 7 years ago '04        #47
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
fu*kin sheep
 7 years ago '06        #48
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
The funny thing is with all this speculation you people make about the way you perceive their lyrics, you have yet to provide any proof where they blatantly say "I worship the devil or I'm part of a cult".

On the other hand, you choose to ignore that fact that Jay-z in his book and Kanye West on numerous occasions gave their religious stance and beliefs on record.

That tells me you guys are idiots that hold a.ssumptions at a greater value in ur life than actual reality.
 09-16-2011, 09:48 AM         #49
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
The funny thing is with all this speculation you people make about the way you perceive their lyrics, you have yet to provide any proof where they blatantly say "I worship the devil or I'm part of a cult".

On the other hand, you choose to ignore that fact that Jay-z in his book and Kanye West on numerous occasions gave their religious stance and beliefs on record.

That tells me you guys are idiots that hold a.ssumptions at a greater value in ur life than actual reality.
 09-16-2011, 09:50 AM         #50
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE DEVIL DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
HEAVEN DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
HELL DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
YOUR ABRAHAMIC GOD DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.

ITS ALL FRAUDULENT LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM. Religion holds no weight in the real world. YOU hold the keys to your life.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 360crazy said:
People who aren't knowledgeable and rely on info from youtube conspiracy videos shouldnt be spreading filth...
What "youtube conspiracy videos" have I posted here?


 360crazy said:
Also Christians and believers in God are some of the most deluded people of all time...so far from the real world.

WTT AND CROWLEY>
Crowley too, huh?

Bis3xuality, statutory r*pe, heroin, hashish, s3xual siblings in mental hospitals from "YOUR" behavior, rituals to Baphomet/Lucifer, and sacrificing of animals (particularly goats) are your thing?

OK.
 09-16-2011, 09:55 AM         #52
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
THE DEVIL DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
HEAVEN DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
HELL DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.
YOUR ABRAHAMIC GOD DOESNT fu*kING EXIST.

ITS ALL FRAUDULENT LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM. Religion holds no weight in the real world. YOU hold the keys to your life.
a brainwashed clown with a kweny or whatever that chick's (i don't care or want to know) avy. Your opinion holds no substance.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 Adewale said:
The funny thing is with all this speculation you people make about the way you perceive their lyrics, you have yet to provide any proof where they blatantly say "I worship the devil or I'm part of a cult".
Jay-Z admitting idolation of Crowley's teachings, combined with Aleister Crowley's lifestyle based on his teachings.....

2+2

The "funny" thing is you naysayers never can PROVE (not say, PROVE) any of these "theories" wrong.


 Adewale said:
On the other hand, you choose to ignore that fact that Jay-z in his book and Kanye West on numerous occasions gave their religious stance and beliefs on record.
And they admit their real beliefs in their songs, knowing full well most of those listening won't give a damn.

Nevermind that Jay-Z has a mirror reflection ("as above so below") of Baphomet on the cover of his book, and deliberately hid it because he's a coward.

By the way, the picture of Aleister Crowley (on the official OTO website) was named "Baphomet."

See for yourself:






 Adewale said:
That tells me you guys are idiots that hold a.ssumptions at a greater value in ur life than actual reality.
This tells me you don't care about the things you hear and see, and the underlying meanings.

If you can PROVE me wrong on what I'm saying, I'd love to see it.


Last edited by Screwhead; 09-16-2011 at 10:01 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #54
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 1226 1226
Threadstarter lost right when someone broke his sh*t down because I was thinking the EXACT same thing on Primetime about Deion Sanders not no muthafu*king Crowley...


n*ggas are so crazy and scary they make anything of nothing and think it's genius.
 09-16-2011, 10:01 AM         #55
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
What "youtube conspiracy videos" have I posted here?



Crowley too, huh?

Bis3xuality, statutory r*pe, heroin, hashish, s3xual siblings in mental hospitals from "YOUR" behavior, rituals to Baphomet/Lucifer, and sacrificing of animals (particularly goats) are your thing?

OK.
Do what thou wilt plehboi
 7 years ago '04        #56
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 RAWshadTX said:
Threadstarter lost right when someone broke his sh*t down because I was thinking the EXACT same thing on Primetime about Deion Sanders not no muthafu*king Crowley...


n*ggas are so crazy and scary they make anything of nothing and think it's genius.
Which didn't AT ALL describe the "third aeon" Jay-Z referred to in the song.

Nice try, loser.
 7 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5343 5343
 Screwhead said:
First Jay-Z was demonic, now he's a monster.

Make up your mind which extraordinary term you wish to use.

I've been listening to Jay-Z since he first came out, and I seldom enjoy the music when it sounds good.

We all know movies can have adverse effects on us and our outlook, but we still watch them and often enjoy them.

But we pay attention to what we see and hear, and tell (and prove to) others of what we know.

Well, most of us anyway.
thats u sayin this dumb sh*t lol.to me he's just a regular a.ss rapper

so u listen to jayz to try an catch illuminati references lol
 7 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5343 5343
 Screwhead said:

The "funny" thing is you naysayers never can PROVE (not say, PROVE) any of these "theories" wrong.





This tells me you don't care about the things you hear and see, and the underlying meanings.

If you can PROVE me wrong on what I'm saying, I'd love to see it.
of course it cant be proven wrong because your makin it up as u go along lol.i cant prove to u tha tooth fairy dont exist
 09-16-2011, 10:06 AM         #59
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Jay-Z admitting idolation of Crowley's teachings, combined with Aleister Crowley's lifestyle based on his teachings.....

2+2

The "funny" thing is you naysayers never can PROVE (not say, PROVE) any of these "theories" wrong.



And they admit their real beliefs in their songs, knowing full well most of those listening won't give a damn.

Nevermind that Jay-Z has a mirror reflection ("as above so below") of Baphomet on the cover of his book, and deliberately hid it because he's a coward.

By the way, the picture of Aleister Crowley (on the official OTO website) was named "Baphomet."

See for yourself:







This tells me you don't care about the things you hear and see, and the underlying meanings.

If you can PROVE me wrong on what I'm saying, I'd love to see it.
A negative can't be proven wrong or right. It's strictly perception and belief.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,978 | Props total: 282 282
 r.burgundy said:
thats u sayin this dumb sh*t lol.to me he's just a regular a.ss rapper
I guess that's a "regular" message on Jay-Z's shirt in that photo on the first page.


 r.burgundy said:
so u listen to jayz to try an catch illuminati references lol
I make mention of any mystical references I hear or see in music or movies, in hopes to wake up hard heads like you.

If hard heads (like you) don't wish to see through all of this bullsh*t, that's on you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy