Blood Who Knocked Out The Game At The Mall

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
he deserved that sh*t.....
 09-16-2011, 12:05 PM         #122
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this jawn is too funny!!! true or not the way bul explains the knock out is HILARIOUS!!! HE A LONG n*gga SO HE FELL LIKE A TREE TIMBER SLOWMO
 09-16-2011, 12:05 PM         #123
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you feel me?
 09-16-2011, 12:13 PM         #124
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bragging about being locked up and shooting/being shot at his whole life.

This is the poison that fuels the fire for racists...
 6 years ago '10        #125
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6716 6716
yall stupid as hell...."why didn't anyone get footage?"

dude clearly said that Game had his son with him and that they were gonna wait. Maybe from then on, everyone put their sh*t away. Maybe it's not just important enough to have video and all that. Yall ever been in a f!ght? sh*t happens fast. Especially if you get hit. boom boom boom and you're on the ground.
 09-16-2011, 12:18 PM         #126
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad sh*t...another n*gga desperate to get noticed and another company (worldstarhiphop) promoting violence...these n*ggas dont need to be approving or even showing videos like this through the net...but too many cats are desperate and dont know or not smart enough to find a better way to make bread...but to jeopardize another through violence...this is senseless sh*t and worldstarhiphop need to wake the fu*k up and stop promoting sh*t like this...it mainly comes down to ya'll (people that click on the vids) that makes sh*t like this happen and also that pushes companies to take this route...be smarter on what you watch or view...anything people click on the net, nowadays, gets these companies paid!
 6 years ago '10        #127
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
"i gets crackin' (I mean..) i gets brackin". LOL
 6 years ago '11        #128
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 zCapo said:
That's real sh*t you can tell they kept it 100.
 6 years ago '04        #129
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 escay_muzik said:
sad sh*t...another n*gga desperate to get noticed and another company (worldstarhiphop) promoting violence...these n*ggas dont need to be approving or even showing videos like this through the net...but too many cats are desperate and dont know or not smart enough to find a better way to make bread...but to jeopardize another through violence...this is senseless sh*t and worldstarhiphop need to wake the fu*k up and stop promoting sh*t like this...it mainly comes down to ya'll (people that click on the vids) that makes sh*t like this happen and also that pushes companies to take this route...be smarter on what you watch or view...anything people click on the net, nowadays, gets these companies paid!
do not blame the companies..... blame our own people who act like monkeys and savages and exploit themselves with the same bullsh*t... and last time i checked Game as well makes vids talking sh*t about any one and every one to garner attention... case closed.
 6 years ago '10        #130
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
it takes literally 10 seconds to snap a pic of game gettn up when he got "knockd out".. n*gga anyway if game really jst walkd in the mall YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE BOUT TO TAKE PICS REGARDLESS.. so why aint there any pics of him at all atleast having a conversation with the guy?

your stupid as fu*k if u believe this sh*t.
Didn't think about people takin pics....you gotta good point there. I'm just sayin...I've seen dude out and about solo. I'm just sayin though....they straight up callin dude a bi*ch a.ss n*gga this bi*ch a.ss n*gga that. Same thing with Menace. It's like, why tell a story with SO MUCH DETAIL if there isn't at least an ounce of truth(aka Game got popped in his mouth). Gonna be interesting to see Game says.
 6 years ago '05        #131
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Two02x3 said:
yall stupid as hell...."why didn't anyone get footage?"

dude clearly said that Game had his son with him and that they were gonna wait. Maybe from then on, everyone put their sh*t away. Maybe it's not just important enough to have video and all that. Yall ever been in a f!ght? sh*t happens fast. Especially if you get hit. boom boom boom and you're on the ground.
...Bullsh*t...Bullsh*t....Bullsh*t.

These n*ggas At The Fox Hill Mall Around 3 to 5,That sh*t Pack With Kids Chilling and If Game Showed Up. Trust & Believe, Cameras Would Be Out Like "oh sh*t game at the fox hill mall" and It Would of Been Some Fans Following Him and sh*t. Asking For Pictures and All That...

These Two n*ggas Show Up. They Talking About A Fade and Game Put His Kid Down and Start Talking sh*t Like Dude Said. Do You Know How Many Muthafu*kas Would of Been Looking Thru Them Menland Windows With Cameras Out? It Would of Been A Scene.

Like I Said....Save The Bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #132
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
people do anything for money bruh, it aint nothin for these dudes to get on and lie.. i read post bout why would they lie and create beef.. sh*t why not?? these dudes got nothin else goin in their life so why not.. i just dnt believe it one bit..

if i seen game come into my local mall id already have my celly out cam cordin him or tryn to get a pic.. and if hes arguin wit people im gettn the video for sure.. every things on video man, cops get caught up cuz of people usin cell phone cams..

plus that WSHH vid is mad edited so they edited hella sh*t out it seems.
You see that chain on Burgandys neck? He's already with Bricksquad homie. The other dude? Yeah he's still in the streets. If he really wants to get on, he could just get his boy to pass his sh*t on to Gucci or something. Not make up a random story about Game. He didn't even try to promote his music or anything...just some street sh*t

You gonna take out your cam for Game? Come on bruh...dude aint nothing special. He aint big either. Dunno...dudes is yellin out sets, talkin about what they did and all that...on camera. Sounds like more to lose than gain if they are lying...
 6 years ago '05        #133
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
Yall wanna know why blacks has a 16% unemployment rate?? Cause most of wanna be rappers, models, or be photographers. Like t.i. Said the game has to many n*ggas clogging up the pipe line. n*ggas need to earn their barcode. These n*gga don't have a barcode. These n*ggas are red cross volunteer rappers. The stores ain't checking for them. So they trying climb the ladder by eating off game.
 6 years ago '11        #134
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 Fresh Whyte said:

These n*ggas At The Fox Hill Mall Around 3 to 5,That sh*t Pack With Kids Chilling and If Game Showed Up. Trust & Believe, Cameras Would Be Out Like "oh sh*t game at the fox hill mall" and It Would of Been Some Fans Following Him and sh*t. Asking For Pictures and All That...

These Two n*ggas Show Up. They Talking About A Fade and Game Put His Kid Down and Start Talking sh*t Like Dude Said. Do You Know How Many Muthafu*kas Would of Been Looking Thru Them Menland Windows With Cameras Out? It Would of Been A Scene.

Thank you. :agreement6:

I can't believe n*ggas are this gullible.
 6 years ago '10        #135
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

Fa sho....I'll take your word for it seeing as you are out there like that. I'm just sayin....what is the point of making up a story like this? Like, they being disrespectful as hell
 6 years ago '06        #136
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
the mall already said no incidents happened that day lol you cats want something to happen so bad
 6 years ago '04        #137
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
I dont know what to believe anymore
 6 years ago '05        #138
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Two02x3 said:
I'm just sayin....what is the point of making up a story like this? Like, they being disrespectful as hell
....To Get Some Attention But Whats Funny To Me Is. Game Just Did A Interview Like Two Weeks Ago Talking f!ghting n*ggas On Twitter If They Talk Wreckless and This sh*t Comes Up.

The Way Game Talking....He Acting Like "naaaa me & my label didnt plan this bullsh*t" And The Way Things Is Looking, The Streets Is Involved Heavy In This So Its A More of A "Disrespectful" Thing As You Said.
 6 years ago '11        #139
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
"Red Bottoms Up"
"He see his daddy laid out plankin"
 6 years ago '10        #140
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
n*ggas + Internets = this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy