Blood Who Knocked Out The Game At The Mall

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2011, 01:49 AM         #22
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also I want to say

No Footage = No Credibility

Everybody and they mama got a camera phone these days..
 09-16-2011, 01:52 AM         #23
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
We shouldnt even try to make this a race thing, it has nothing to do with white vs black.

Its about a n*gga thinking he's the coolest sh*t happening West of Mississippi cuz he knocked a n*gga out and had to make a video to brag about it.

That sh*t aint important n*gga. Its lame as hell, regardless of what any other races is doing. If a white dude was fu*king a goat right now in Virgina, I'll still think this dude is a weak minded individual for making a viral video about a f!ght.
yeah.. I didn't make it a black thing

but its encouraging the youth (black, white, mexican, etc) to record random acts of violence and yell out WSHH for 5 minutes of fame
 09-16-2011, 01:55 AM         #24
okplayboy2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smell bs...n*gga made it seem like he was in a boxing ring...gtfoh!
 6 years ago '04        #25
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
he didn't knock anyone out...game was on a plane ...at least what i heard..honestly whatever, but I highly doubt it..

Also Game would knock out that whole crew....these dudes full of sh*t it's so sad..only black people go into sh*t like this..
 6 years ago '06        #26
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748

couple idiots out lying to get a buzz...I don't get what makes people think its cool to get on tape lying like that
 09-16-2011, 02:01 AM         #27
okplayboy2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The argue on twitter and just happen to run into Game at the MAll the next day..lmfao
 6 years ago '04        #28
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Adewale said:
So because a black person is successful, that negates all responsibility you have for yourself on your own life. Their blackness puts them in debt to rescue all black people. The fact they figured out a way to make something out of nothing isn't enough for you, they have to create something for you as well or they're an uncle tom.

Your mind is governed by the self hating field ****** mentality and you need to get out of it if you ever want to catch up with the rest of the world.
If you feel like this brings black people down. That's fine you can believe whatever you want. Just talk about it with the rest of the uppity negros. Now let us poor dumb ghetto n*ggaz get back to our daily conversation.
 6 years ago '04        #29
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Smell Some Bullsh*t. Menland Said Nothing Happen In The Store and Game Wasnt There and Cmon....1000 Police For Game? They Would of Had This sh*t On The News.

Ice Know Better Than This....Its Whatever To Get Shine Thats All.
Exactly. A couple people said they even called the police department and the police confirmed they were never dispatched & knew nothing of an altercation. I also believe I read people called the store/s or whatever that this supposidly all went down at and the store/s all denied anything happening.

Also, dude talkin about Game won't get on u-stream or show his face or whatever....

1. Game made a radio appearance two days ago in Cali and had pics taken with Big Boi and Yesi Ortiz & they threw those pics right up on the web.
2. Same day Game did a U-Stream session with 1500 for about 10 minutes or so...even announced the title of his newest album at this point.

For dude's knuckles to be puffed up as much as they were Game's face would've had to have SOME kinda mark/s on it.
 6 years ago '10        #30
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7626 7626
 D.O.H. said:

couple idiots out lying to get a buzz...I don't get what makes people think its cool to get on tape lying like that

Dont know if its true or not, but this link dont mean anything. Its from some lame on sohh thats a big Game fan and said he called the mall. Dude was gettin clowned.
 09-16-2011, 02:25 AM         #31
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Game Fan.... but i like to see Game Beef wit n*ggas...
 6 years ago '06        #32
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 mprnc2000 said:
If you feel like this brings black people down. That's fine you can believe whatever you want. Just talk about it with the rest of the uppity negros. Now let us poor dumb ghetto n*ggaz get back to our daily conversation.
"Uppity Negros"? Its that's supposed to be an insult to black people who are functioning members of society?
 09-16-2011, 02:42 AM         #33
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game really wasnt there...Footage of where he actually was and what he was doing to emerge soon....Theyre really just flat out lying.

Atleast 40 Glocc fought n*ggas, lost, and then tried to edit the footage. These guys literally sat in their moms cribs an came up with a story.
 6 years ago '06        #34
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
its sad because the lie is so detailed

these n*ggas are saying his son was there

and both talking about what happened at the same time, completing each others sentences

this sh*t is sad
 6 years ago '04        #35
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
hard to say if its real or not, cause me personally if I knock someone out cold I aint taking my time to take their sh*t, umma see them out and bounce, especially a public a.ss place

it dont matter if dude is 5 foot and game is 6 foot whatever, size dont mean sh*t in a f!ght

and people need to quit saying only blacks would do this or whites or blah blah, Im white the rap industry is what 95% black so of course beef videos are usually gonna be black folks because there isnt many white rappers to beef over its 2011 get over the racism sh*t damn, being black or white doesnt make you smarter or better than the other, I have tons of black friends that are educated and respectful as sh*t and know tons of white guys that try to be fake a.ss ghetto thugs and look like jackasses
 09-16-2011, 03:19 AM         #36
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BRICKSQUAD WINNING
 6 years ago '04        #37
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
"his son saw his daddy layed out plankin"
 6 years ago '04        #38
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
Flocka gon jump into this like

POW POW POW!!! FLOCKA FLOCKA!!!!

and end up like

[pic - click to view]

Bricksquad vs BWS beef would be interesting

6 years ago '10        #39
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
I wonder if he calls his boss "lil blood" too

Anyway...can't see why these two dudes would make up a lie so detailed. For what? To get some shine? One is already rapping and has a deal and the other is in the streets. I bet there's a lot of truth to it(could be all true). Game aint hard to find out west...and a few times I've seen him by himself. He always seems like the kind of guy who thinks he's untouchable because of his size. Dude aint even that big.
 6 years ago '10        #40
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Look at the size of the knot on his head that he's hidin' behind that snapback

Or maybe it's just the hat.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy