Netflix restricts account sharing, limits one stream per account

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #81
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
When they raised the price 60% i said fu*k them..

I feel them on this not sharing accounts sh*t tho. People abuse everything. How you gon subscribe to the 7.99 package then have you, your mother, brother, cousins, baby moms, baby moms cousin and the rest of your family share that one password?

That's part of the reason why they had to raise the price in the first place. Cuz people doing that cheap sh*t. They aint making the money it takes to keep up with the skyrocketing price of streaming content.

I think they should limit it to IP addresses as opposed to individual devices tho. That would make a lot more sense.
 6 years ago '09        #82
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 hooligun said:
fu*k a netflix... download all my sh*t from pirate bay
fu*k pirate bay...dl my sh*t from the jukebox n*gga!

you kno the feds readding n*gga what jukebox!
 6 years ago '10        #83
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 2786 2786
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Strike 2.....
Yessir!!!
 6 years ago '05        #84
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178
 Jasonb619 said:
Yup, basically and they are losing Starz along with their stupid changes and price increases. Let's see what they do when a lot of people cancel their subscriptions.
they getting rid of Starz? fukk this shyt
 6 years ago '07        #85
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 THEINFAMOUS said:
They give u JUST enough to make u KINDA wanna keep it. If u bored as hell u can find SOMETHING worth watching.

Its like u starving and Netflix is the crust on the bread. U hungry as fu*k so u gon eat it
haha couldnt have said it better myself
 6 years ago '07        #86
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 SeaJaiye said:
......netflix is still the GOAT, n*ggas. dont you gotta pay individually to stream sh*t on blockbuster? and they still expensive too. netflix just raised the prices so they can pay studios more for more streaming selections. give it time dummies. sh*t, their customer service is 5 stars and its always 1 day shipping for everything. dont turn your back on them yet

there's still no competition for netflix anyway. you pay for that hulu plus sh*t and you still gotta watch ads?
U can skip the ads...its not that bad anyways... Ever since i signed up for Hulu I havent even touched my netflix.. i was wondering why their stock was tanking
 6 years ago '08        #87
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 TheMindOf said:

I feel them on this not sharing accounts sh*t tho. People abuse everything. How you gon subscribe to the 7.99 package then have you, your mother, brother, cousins, baby moms, baby moms cousin and the rest of your family share that one password?

That's part of the reason why they had to raise the price in the first place. Cuz people doing that cheap sh*t. They aint making the money it takes to keep up with the skyrocketing price of streaming content.

I think they should limit it to IP addresses as opposed to individual devices tho. That would make a lot more sense.

if u limit it to IP addresses, then you could still have like 5 people in one house using it
 6 years ago '10        #88
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15689 15689
just checked my next billing date...Im canceling my sh*t the day before, F*ck Netflix

jukebox>>>>>>>netflix

TheMindOf said:

I dont see how that would help. Any device connected to the internet has its own ip address. so it wouldnt chnage anything by limiting them

Last edited by lboog1423; 09-16-2011 at 03:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #89
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 lboog1423 said:
I dont see how that would help. Any device connected to the internet has its own ip address. so it wouldnt chnage anything by limiting them
Internally your devices all have different IP's but for most part you still just have one external IP address.
 6 years ago '08        #90
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2398 2398
Well, I'm trying out Hulu Plus right now and I'm liking it... a lot.

I currently have the streaming/1 DVD out at a time deal with Netflix which is $15.98 a month. I'm cancelling that and I'm going to stick with Hulu Plus for $7.99 a month, plus Blockbuster Total Access which is $9.99 a month with 1 DVD out at a time. It'll come out to almost the same amount.

Not to mention, Blockbuster lets you rent Blu-Rays at no additional cost AND they have new releases available immediately... where with Netflix you have to wait 28 days for the sh*t to be on there. I know this sounds like a plug, but the sh*t is worth it if you think about it.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
yeah i was just starting to miss netflix, not anymore.
 09-17-2011, 01:23 AM         #92
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 proof1984 said:
this is not tru...I was watching a movie on my phone and at the same time on my computer while my brother in florida is watching a movie on his ps3
Smh let me quote myself from two pages ago

This is lie u can stream multiple devices at the same time
 6 years ago '08        #93
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i have hulu and netflix, the thing i dont like about netflix is that everybody and their momma gets the new movies before them and when they do update their new movie selection, its wack. i like hulu for tv shows but im noticing this online only crap. whats so bad about streaming to the xbox or ps3?! i know it has to do with contracts
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy