Lil Boosie Response Letter To The 15-Year-Old Who Said He Wanted To Be Just Like Boosie

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
that was a real move by boosie. only hatin a.ss bi*ch n*ggas will still hate on boosie after doing this.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ilikefattygirlz said:
I RESPECTFULLY disagree.

Long story short I am Hispanic and I thank god I had the parents and surrounding environment that never influenced me to head in a negative direction. But I believe that MOST of us are a product of our environment and not all of us have the same strong mentality.

Many people have a weak mentality and they follow what they see others doing from a young age because that's what they are taught. They see there friends/family/etc doing things and follow because they don't have a strong enough mentality to look past that its a very vicious cycle. For every 10 n*ggas that grow up in the hood your gonna find about 7 of those that will def feed into all the trouble because that's what they know, its how they were raised and that's what they THINK is correct. Like wealthy people as well I'm sure if you take 10 people from wealth most of them will continue in the wealthy past but there will be few who stray away.

So yes theoretically everyone has a choice for sure but not everyone has the mentality or conditions to make the right choice. I just thank God I have been blessed enough to be put in a position where I CAN do that.

But anyway Shout out to Boosie real talk. Call him what you want if you don't like him but that was a real a.ss move.

propped. this is real talk.

you can tell there are some sheltered idiots on here that look down on people who grew up in the struggle. they may feel that boosie and other n*ggas had a choice to not live that thug life but bottom line is, things are easier said than done. and until they walk a mile in that other person's shoes, they need to stfu and quit judging.
 09-15-2011, 03:02 PM         #43
MGOINS27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Education, in any shape form or fashion is what the youth need today. Im sure that it really means alot for that kid to hear Lil Boosie responding to him. Maybe it will, maybe it wont change him but if nothing else, it put the thought in his head that he can do better. PROPS!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #44
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8249 8249
Deep Fry Boosie

6 years ago '09        #45
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,401 | Props total: 17603 17603
 RyanBoo said:
Boosie your favorite rapper?

n*gga you have horrible taste in music......

all i bump is

Boosie
J.Cole
Jeezy
Pac
Pat

yeah i have horrible taste in music

who's your favorite rapper then
 09-15-2011, 03:20 PM         #46
coolbeans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and what the fu*k was wrong with that little girl..that sh*t was pissing me off
 6 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I got more respect for Boosie now that he took the time to do that. I remember hearing something about a lil kid sayin Boosie was his role model and I just was thinking that there are a million other misguided kids out there just like him but I respect him for trying to knock some sense into this kid.

I still think it's fu*ked up that so many young kids wanna grow up to be rappers. There's gotta be more to life than just maknig music, even if that's what you wanna spend your time doing that's fine but you gotta have a real plan. God knows that 99% of these rappers never even turn a profit nevermind make a real living off this sh*t. On top of all that these dudes aren't even serious about their craft most of the time, it's usually just about the image and they don't even know the first thing about making music. I'm speaking from experience too, I know plenty of people that wound up dead or barely survived just because they wanted to live that bullsh*t life.
 6 years ago '05        #48
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 Chalky said:

all i bump is

Boosie
J.Cole
Jeezy
Pac
Pat

to each his own. I think boosie aint sh*t lyrically but hes real and got some good storys thats the only reason i fux with him.
 6 years ago '05        #49
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 coolbeans said:
and what the fu*k was wrong with that little girl..that sh*t was pissing me off
 6 years ago '04        #50
DJ Blackout 1 heat pts
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
Boosie my dog but addicted to marijuana?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #51
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
 Chalky said:

all i bump is

Boosie
J.Cole
Jeezy
Pac
Pat

aight I'll give you those two.......

And nah I dont have a favorite rapper.......

n*gga Im a grown a** man.........

Last edited by Ryan; 09-16-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #52
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
Free BOOSIE!
 6 years ago '11        #53
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
Cot damn that sh*t was touching
beautiful
 6 years ago '04        #54
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 NO RELIGION said:
@ the WSHH Video title 'BEYONCE scared straight'
lmfao I knew I couldn't have been the only one who saw that
 6 years ago '07        #55
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ilikefattygirlz said:
I RESPECTFULLY disagree.

Long story short I am Hispanic and I thank god I had the parents and surrounding environment that never influenced me to head in a negative direction. But I believe that MOST of us are a product of our environment and not all of us have the same strong mentality.

Many people have a weak mentality and they follow what they see others doing from a young age because that's what they are taught. They see there friends/family/etc doing things and follow because they don't have a strong enough mentality to look past that its a very vicious cycle. For every 10 n*ggas that grow up in the hood your gonna find about 7 of those that will def feed into all the trouble because that's what they know, its how they were raised and that's what they THINK is correct. Like wealthy people as well I'm sure if you take 10 people from wealth most of them will continue in the wealthy past but there will be few who stray away.

So yes theoretically everyone has a choice for sure but not everyone has the mentality or conditions to make the right choice. I just thank God I have been blessed enough to be put in a position where I CAN do that.

But anyway Shout out to Boosie real talk. Call him what you want if you don't like him but that was a real a.ss move.

Son everything you said is damn near irrelevant. Homie said you always have a choice and you agreed with him on that. He didn't say who would be weak minded or not. Just that we all have a choice.
 6 years ago '04        #56
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 6328 6328
CHALKY -Boy you should ban yourself for that dumb a.ss comment..Boosie's mom, Ms.Connie was HALKYan educator for 20 or so years and he was a 4.0 student at Mckinley High and a high school basketball star. It was such a travesty that he had to start thuggin'.
 6 years ago '09        #57
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
good sh*t by boosie

but you cant tell them to leave that street sh*t alone then turn around and glorify it
 6 years ago '09        #58
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,401 | Props total: 17603 17603
 qutaboi225 said:
CHALKY -Boy you should ban yourself for that dumb a.ss comment..Boosie's mom, Ms.Connie was HALKYan educator for 20 or so years and he was a 4.0 student at Mckinley High and a high school basketball star. It was such a travesty that he had to start thuggin'.
damn eveyrbody goin hardbody on me today

i didn't know that tho, boosie momma was a teacher,

maybe he had a choice but he got influenced by the big ballers in his hood to live that typpe of life

but thats why boosie is telling the kid to chill out, he don't want that kid to go trought the same sh*t he did he want that kid to be something in life and not rotting in a jail cell
 6 years ago '11        #59
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
"Beyonce Scared Straight"

6 years ago '06        #60
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
NOW Do the Ratchet, Do the Ratchet, Do the Ratchet yyyyyyyeaaaaa Do the Ratchet
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy