Former Ravens Chris McAlister Claims He is Broke, Living With Parents, Can't Pay Child Support

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DesertEagle said:
Hard to feel sorry for him. $55M contract in 2004, with $17.5M in guarantees. Where did that money go? Probably shouldn't have been spending his money on things like these...

[pic - click to view]

what the fu*k is that?...that sh*t is way too big to be one of those f-series
 6 years ago '04        #62
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 knives said:
at him thinking she was gonna abort that meal ticket.
I kno right. Like why marry the bi*ch if u ain't want a child by her. I believe the n*gga is basically broke cuz he has to be stupid to think old girl was goin.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 Tempus # 1 said:
n*ggas gotta get smarter

tough luck though. This dude was the second best corner in the league behind Bailey for a second
actually number 3.... champ has never been number one son.... um... Charlie Woodson....???
 6 years ago '04        #64
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 WiLL i AM said:
and "broke" to him would be rich to us
exactly what I was thinking.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
I don't think he's broke

I think he's lying in order to not to pay $11,000
 6 years ago '07        #66
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6314 6314

[pic - click to view]

P

Smarten up chris !
 6 years ago '06        #67
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
 e G o Maniac said:
This is what I don't get about child support. Is it like a tax bracket where you pay more if you make more? That sh*t I don't understand. My household income was only about 2000 a month when I was growing up and that was enough to take care of 3 children and my moms and dad feed and take care of themselves. Why do athletes have to pay these ridiculous amounts for child support? I ain't saying give them the bare minimum just so they can get by, but when my sister's father had to pay child support he only had to pay like $40 a month and we still found a way to make it work. I just don't get why athletes get different treatment in this case. I understand the tax sh*t, but child support should be treated the same as a family with low income.
this ....

but that ain't how it works...and the problem is bi*ches know this sh*t... that's why they out here having rich n*ggas' kids like gangbusters w/o any caution or remorse...they know that baby is they meal ticket for 18 yrs...

I mean, 11 G's a month??? you can take care of a child with $700 bucks a month, and that's a really high figure...most do it with considerably less...
 6 years ago '06        #68
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 WiLL i AM said:
this

bunch of 17 year olds don't know what it is; so they just a.ssume hes broke

lmao he's living with his fu*king parents...stop it already.

if he ain't broke he suffering a terrible lifestyle to act broke. either way it's pathetic.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5337 5337
Its funny how quick people are to laugh @ another dudes downfall tho , people take whatever pleasure they can get from someone else troubles cause more than likely their lives are sh*tty ..
 6 years ago '08        #70
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 3046 3046
 I AM LEGEND said:
Nnamdi was born in the states you ignorant dumb fu*k. And Nigeria isn't full of dirt roads, huts, lions and tigers. And people wonder why a lot of Africans can't stand African Americans.
then why they try to holla at our women, then get mad cause they get turned down. "you dont want me to have your number cuz im african"
 6 years ago '07        #71
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 refuze said:
Chris McAlister lost.

The average person can only dream of being talented enough of playing in the NFL. He fu*ked it up for himself, I don't feel sorry for him at all.

When you're making 6 figures per paycheck how do you not save some of that for the future? Dude probably thought he was going to play in the league forever.

Dumb a.ss n*gga.
i agree with you how do you make that much money and not invest or save some for the future? stop blowing money on sh*t like 10 cars and 6 houses and sh*t like that (N)ot (F)or (L)ong
 6 years ago '09        #72
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
nothing much to say but
 6 years ago '08        #73
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
if he did spend all his money then i dont feel sorry for him one bit. but if hes trying to work the system in his favor then props to him. these child support cases be getting out of hand. Damn courts be giving these gold digging pigeons too much damn money.

and i bet you his parents crib is probably dope as hell. im sure he bought his parents a real nice house years ago when he was getting paid. lets not act like hes living up in a 2 bedroom shack or something.
 6 years ago '05        #74
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 S W A N said:
what child needs 11,000 a month? As a matter of fact....what adult NEEDS 11,000 a month?
 6 years ago '04        #75
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Y'all crazy if you think he's broke. Just working the system.
 09-15-2011, 06:16 PM         #76
Rick Fontane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he was smart he would try to get physical or legal custody.

Having custody and taking care of your seed >>>>>>>> paying for some jumpoff's extravagant lifestyle
 6 years ago '05        #77
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
its Cheaper to Keep her dumb n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #78
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1514 1514
wtf this n*gga only 34

n*gga need to go workout get on that hgh and roid sh*t....and be a 4th or 5th cb and make that league min 500,000
 6 years ago '10        #79
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 SHootar said:
lmao he's living with his fu*king parents...stop it already.

if he ain't broke he suffering a terrible lifestyle to act broke. either way it's pathetic.
He isn't living with his parents either. It's just him spouting off that nonsense to get his child support lowered.

This dude owns all kinds of expensive sh*t, he isn't broke. If he was he would be selling it all off to get some money.

11gz a month is a lot for a retired football player who could live another 40 years at just over 100k a year for 18 years.

He just wants his sh*t lowered.
 6 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 WiLL i AM said:
hes saying hes living with his parents just to get his sh*t lowered. learn how to read ppl

True, he taking a hit in the public but I bet this n*gga still got money to blow...just not what most people would expect him to have.

It says they got divorced in 2009, if she just had that baby not too long ago that n*gga staring at $11,000 grand a month for 18 years until it gets lowered. I would say I live with my parents too---fuk what n*ggas on BX got to say
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago